+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 <br><br>[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/34s5bo2.jpg[/IMG]
Bingka said:
Thank you for giving me that peace of mind. I called my bank and they never mentioned about considering such transaction as POS. That created a tremendous worry for my part
+1 for you :)
it helps to do your homework sometimes instead of having you 'spoonfed' with all your needs. after all, we are all professionals in our own fields that is why we applied for the Federal Skilled Worker program. :eek:

BACKREADING and FORUM SEARCHING helps...

just my 2 cents! ;D

JustRaf

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th June 2014
Nomination.....
29th Spet 2014
Med's Request
13th Nov 2014
Med's Done....
16th Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd February 2015
AhmedFouad said:
Alf Mabrouk Friend...
Thanks a lot brother

Insha'Allah you will be hearing some good news this week

Bulle

Aug 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JustRaf said:
Alahamdulilah

PER received few hours ago

App received date: 4th June

CC charged: 19th September

PER: 29TH September

will update SS as soon as I get access to my laptop

thanks all for all your kind help along the way

wish everyone the best
congrats

Bulle

Aug 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harka007 said:
Guys my cc was charged around 4 hrs back...apologies for not being able to help in the forum but running super busy as moving to another org...will be back by next week...have a good one till then...will be updating the SS by tomorrow...

Thank you for all your wishes...and best of luck to those who are waiting...!!!

Gotta run bye...
congrats

INDIA2CANADA.PDA

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
22-DEC-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
22-DEC-2014
Med's Request
22-DEC-2014
Med's Done....
09-JAN-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-FEB-2015
Hi All

I am applying for Indian PCC from Indian Consulate in USA and have the below queries in filling up the " Misc. service form". IF anyone has already applied this way and got your PCC..please help me..Many Thanks in advance..

Query #1: Column #7: Permanent Address in India: - Is this the address where my parents are staying now? or the address that I was staying before I traveled to USA? The reason I am asking is bcoz I never lived in my parents current address before coming to USA, I was staying at the address mentioned in my passport, which one should I mention?

Query #2: Column #14. Country for which Police Clearance is applied for: I am assuming this should be CANADA because I am applying for CANADIAN Immigration.. Or should I mention it as INDIA because I am requesting the clearance from INDIA?

Query #3: Copy of Proof of address (utility bill, driver license or lease agreement) : Will these be for my Current USA address or India address?

arunkjohny

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Newyork
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INDIA2CANADA.PDA said:
Hi All

I am applying for Indian PCC from Indian Consulate in USA and have the below queries in filling up the " Misc. service form". IF anyone has already applied this way and got your PCC..please help me..Many Thanks in advance..

Query #1: Column #7: Permanent Address in India: - Is this the address where my parents are staying now? or the address that I was staying before I traveled to USA? The reason I am asking is bcoz I never lived in my parents current address before coming to USA, I was staying at the address mentioned in my passport, which one should I mention?

Query #2: Column #14. Country for which Police Clearance is applied for: I am assuming this should be CANADA because I am applying for CANADIAN Immigration.. Or should I mention it as INDIA because I am request the clearance from INDIA?

Query #3: Copy of Proof of address (utility bill, driver license or lease agreement) : Will these be for my Current USA address or India address?
got in few weeks back ..

Question 1) Mention the address in your passport
2) Just Write CANADA
3)Utility bill for US address, pls also take your driving licence(us) if you have one .

Don't forget to take 1 passport size photo and Cashiers cheque . You will get it with in 1 week.....Good luck

INDIA2CANADA.PDA

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
22-DEC-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
22-DEC-2014
Med's Request
22-DEC-2014
Med's Done....
09-JAN-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-FEB-2015
arunkjohny said:
got in few weeks back ..

Question 1) Mention the address in your passport
2) Just Write CANADA
3)Utility bill for US address, pls also take your driving licence(us) if you have one .

Don't forget to take 1 passport size photo and Cashiers cheque . You will get it with in 1 week.....Good luck
Thanks very much Arunkjohny for your quick reply... :)

sevagha

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
5125 ECA Done......:22-05-2014 ECA Received:27-05-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014 App. Received:04-06-2014 PER Received:30-09-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
JustRaf said:
Alahamdulilah

PER received few hours ago

App received date: 4th June

CC charged: 19th September

PER: 29TH September

will update SS as soon as I get access to my laptop

thanks all for all your kind help along the way

wish everyone the best
Alf Marbouk ;D ;D

Go out and celebrate!

pr4rajesh

Jun 16, 2014
Chennai India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 27-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2015
Med's Request
10-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2015
Why there is no cap
Update today?

cio4011

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD MM YYYY
Nomination.....
DD 8th DEC PER 22nd DECEMBER
IELTS Request
ORIGNAL WITH FILE SENT, BANDS OVERALL:- 8.5 W 8 R 8.5 S 8.0 L 9.0 BRITISH COUNCIL
File Transfer...
9TH FEB 2015 TO WARSAW POLAND
Med's Request
28TH APRIL 2015
no cap update???

best wishes to all ;D

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Msimms said:
All I can say to anyone using a consultant is be careful, someone in this forum said if you can qualify for FSW you can do the form yourself. Between myself and a friend we lost $3000US to a consultant last year which in my country that ALOTTTTT of money to come by. The amount of mistakes that were on the forms were unbelievable and each time she was to correct it WE were being charged!!!!worst is she had out forms from june 2013 filling out and up to November it still was properly completed! Then when we sent them in, the caps were full! however my friend would never have gotten through he applied under the NOC Mechanical Engineer, however he NEVER worked as an engineer but he has the BSc but just no working experience,we live and we learn my friend and helped ourselves this yr and just keeping our fingers crossed.So just sharing my experience and becareful alot of people are making money of this thing
So sorry to hear that happened to you. Indeed, US$3000 is nuff nuff money! I remember checking out the use of consultants prior to applying, but when I heard the costs, I kindly excused myself from that conversation, especially since that money would have to go to making up the settlement funds. I'm so thankful I found this forum in the first stages. It was an AWESOME resource and an amazing help. That's why after I sent mine, I also attempted to give back by helping out here and there. Thanks again to all the awesome forumites.

Forumites Assemble! :D.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheMapleLeaf said:
Guys!

Don't feel disappointed! If CIC is not updating the cap.......

Let me present you..... with a quick round of applause........

Super Man's latest & updated Cap

Cheers!

I love this!!! :)

Bingka

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
blindvia said:
it helps to do your homework sometimes instead of having you 'spoonfed' with all your needs. after all, we are all professionals in our own fields that is why we applied for the Federal Skilled Worker program. :eek:

BACKREADING and FORUM SEARCHING helps...

just my 2 cents! ;D
would u believe that i did back read but there are just too many posts..did u get to read all of the posts here? and this time, i want to be "spoonfed:..:))) coz all my life, i did it alone. So its a heavy burden, im telling u. That's what this forum is for--to help each other right? if everyone here is confident on her/his own abilities, isnt it better if its helping others too?

Status
Not open for further replies.