+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel1483

Sep 14, 2014
Hello friends.. cIc received my application last sept. 19, 2014..Im under NoC 3012( registered nurses).. Im just a little bit worried if I can get a slot before the cap reaches.. since 120/1000 are the accepted applications at the moment..Now, Im planning to send another application but still dont know what would probably be the best alternative NOC that fits my job description..Ive been a staff nurse in a hospital, a private duty nurse for a cancer patient and recently a company office nurse in a security agency.. can i apply under NOC 3233(licensed practical nurse) as well? Your insights will be much appreciated..thank you.. :)

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
abhishek2629 said:
PCC IS VALID FOR 1 YEAR FROM THE DATE IT HAS ISSUED NOT 3 MONTHS
That depends on the contry. In mine, PCC is only valid for 6 months....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel1483 said:
Hello friends.. cIc received my application last sept. 19, 2014..Im under NoC 3012( registered nurses).. Im just a little bit worried if I can get a slot before the cap reaches.. since 120/1000 are the accepted applications at the moment..Now, Im planning to send another application but still dont know what would probably be the best alternative NOC that fits my job description..Ive been a staff nurse in a hospital, a private duty nurse for a cancer patient and recently a company office nurse in a security agency.. can i apply under NOC 3233(licensed practical nurse) as well? Your insights will be much appreciated..thank you.. :)
If you have a job that fits 3233 and can get a letter to match the job duties you can apply under 3233 too. But don't worry about the cap for 3012, it won't be reached, at least not for a few months.

albertoenriquezjr

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
8.0 sent with Application
danielcaspiano said:
Seniors, I badly need your opinion again with my situation. I really regret for blindly trusting my consultant in filling out my forms. I actually pre-signed them before completion and submission. I just found out upon reviewing the scanned copies of the forms. I have a feeling that she just jeopardized my application status with the following two silly mistakes:

1. Generic Form - Current country of residence.
My starting date of my current residency "from" should have been 2011-06-04 but she erroneously typed 2011-05-04

2. Schedule A - Background Decl - Personal History
She forgot to write my history from 2009/09 to 2011/05 which also covers my previous employment. Good thing is I am not claiming points for the experience I had with that company.

With these errors, do you think I still have chance of getting PER? Is CIC strict in scrutinizing this area? Or CIC will just leave this portion for further investigation by the respective VO?

Thanks in advance guys...
Stay Positive my friend. I have a few errors as well, like forgetting to handwrite my name in the declaration form but I still got PER. If there's human intervention - errors are expected, we are not 100% and case processing agents know this. So just stay cool and pray that your PER will be in soon.

All the best!

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
WhiteLion85 said:
Dears- do we stable each application or do we just use paper clips ? I'm asking as i saw a note on the checklist to leave all docs unbound so i wonder what is exactly meant by that ..
paper clip is enough, don't stable the documents.

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danielcaspiano said:
Now I'm officially worried. ??? ??? ???

Of course, I should ask a full refund about it. I feel like choking because of it. :mad: :mad:

Thanks...
All I can say to anyone using a consultant is be careful, someone in this forum said if you can qualify for FSW you can do the form yourself. Between myself and a friend we lost $3000US to a consultant last year which in my country that ALOTTTTT of money to come by. The amount of mistakes that were on the forms were unbelievable and each time she was to correct it WE were being charged!!!!worst is she had out forms from june 2013 filling out and up to November it still was properly completed! Then when we sent them in, the caps were full! however my friend would never have gotten through he applied under the NOC Mechanical Engineer, however he NEVER worked as an engineer but he has the BSc but just no working experience,we live and we learn my friend and helped ourselves this yr and just keeping our fingers crossed.So just sharing my experience and becareful alot of people are making money of this thing

Bingka

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
Thank you for giving me that peace of mind. I called my bank and they never mentioned about considering such transaction as POS. That created a tremendous worry for my part
Diplomatru said:
It's been explained a hundred of times at least that CIC charging is processed as POS and not as an online purchase, hence 3D Secure and Verified by Visa protocols are NOT TRIGGERED.
+1 for you :)

neilfswp

Jul 25, 2014
canada_help said:
Let them know of this Delay, include reference to fbi site so they can check by themself that such a delay does exists indeed. Rest is upto visa officer. There is nothing more we can do in such a situation. it is clearly mentioned and recommended by cic that we should hv sent PCC with our initial app itself.
Cannot say with guarantee but some people on this forum itself mentioned that they are positively accommodating to such requests.
I already submitted PCC along with application, but when VO started reviewing the file they asked for a latest copy. I have already sent an email to them. Keeping fingers crossed.

merry_ivan

Jun 6, 2014
NY
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
For FSW2014, when is the last date for sending applications? Looks like there are no IELTS dates available in India till Dec 06.

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
merry_ivan said:
For FSW2014, when is the last date for sending applications? Looks like there are no IELTS dates available in India till Dec 06.
April 30 2014

JustRaf

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th June 2014
Nomination.....