+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spsingh25

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
Along with Application
Med's Request
07-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 05-11-2014; PPR2 on 07-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015
raja_michra said:
Guyz please help....what is ndvo and lvo...???and to indians how many visa offices reply????
Ndvo - New Delhi Visa office
LVO - LONDON VISA OFFICE

For Indian living in India...There is only NDVO

Cheers!

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gsw said:
@ rahul

If u r applying for 2172 then you have to prove roles n duties match under noc 2172 for one year minimum
Don't even think 2173,2171 duties will serve the purpose and u can apply under safe 2172

Above quoted reply from mr Farnhan will lead your application to rejection bin.

Ya u can expect exp point from other nocs as well but u need one year exp showing duties performed under 2172, if u r planning under that
if my respected forum member would have consulted the noc list then he would have known that Database Analyst and Data Administrator ......they both fall under ONLY 2172.

also please elaborate where did I mentioned to include job duties from 2 or 3 DIFFERENT NOCS? if u read again and if u understand simple English then I wrote different fields not different NOCS..........there can be various different fields in a single NOC and even a person would have worked on various different post in a same single NOC!

I think here people don't have enough knowledge to comment or reply, they are just passing time here and pointing out on other's efforts of helping and sharing without even understanding what the person is saying.

@ Rahul

I hope u got my message and understood it. even I applied under 2174 and included different duties performed at different levels at different post but with in same NOC and by Allah's grace I m waiting for my MR inshAllah soon. I wish u all the best and good luck. I am 100% sure and even if u take good advice from a good consultant on what I said, ur app will end in acceptance and u will enter Canada on basis of that. u wont end up in a Rejection BIN!

PS: my name is Farhaan not Farnhan....people cant even spell correctly and yet sharing an expert opinion!

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
POF - I am attaching just a Bank Balance Certificate.

Do I need to attach a COPY or ORIGINAL?

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siryasir said:

its fine, but send the original one, also get it stamped or signed from bank (from any one not just manager) if possible, it will be more authentic and fool proof. good luck.

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
farhaantariq said:
its fine, but send the original one, also get it stamped or signed from bank (from any one not just manager) if possible, it will be more authentic and fool proof. good luck.
Thanks. Yeah I can send the Original one too. That's fine at my end.
Anyway that original certificate cant be used anywhere else as it is specifically addressing CIC.

It is signed and stamped by the Bank. I have got it today and I will send my application day after tomorrow InshAllah for 2171.

+1 to you.

karunakar1507

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Yes..you will be given a letter by bank supporting the availability of funds in there bank...If you do FD..they mention abt your funds in that FD letter
siryasir said:

karunakar1507

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Can anyone plz help me on my query..
karunakar1507 said:
HI Prateek, can you also help on

What is the Immigration office requested for processing the application..?? Is it Local VO..I am from Hyderabad..what will be the office in my case

Engine

Aug 25, 2014
Hello seniors,

I submitted a new application and just noticed that I sent a copy of my IELTS without a letter stating that the original is with them already.

What do you think I should do now.my application was received on sept 7 2014

sabona2000

May 4, 2014
Visa office

i need help
my file received 7 May
PER 12 August
from Cairo Egypt
I still don't have any information from CIO regarding the MR or the visa office,
but one the egyptian members here write that he got the MR from CPC, knowing that his file was received 9 May and PER 18-8

Could anybody advise what i have to do in this situation, Do i have to send an email to CIO to request the information? or what i have to do now?

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siryasir said:
Thanks. Yeah I can send the Original one too. That's fine at my end.
Anyway that original certificate cant be used anywhere else as it is specifically addressing CIC.

It is signed and stamped by the Bank. I have got it today and I will send my application day after tomorrow InshAllah for 2171.

+1 to you.
thanks for the appreciation, wish u all the best and good luck.

ShahPrateek

Jun 4, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Not aware when it was done!!
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2014... 3rd line updated on 11 Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
karunakar1507 said:
HI Prateek, can you also help on

What is the Immigration office requested for processing the application..?? Is it Local VO..I am from Hyderabad..what will be the office in my case

yes it is the Local VO which you have mentioned in your Generic form.... For Indians it is New Delhi Visa Office..

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
farhaantariq said:
if my respected forum member would have consulted the noc list then he would have known that Database Analyst and Data Administrator ......they both fall under ONLY 2172.

also please elaborate where did I mentioned to include job duties from 2 or 3 DIFFERENT NOCS? if u read again and if u understand simple English then I wrote different fields not different NOCS..........there can be various different fields in a single NOC and even a person would have worked on various different post in a same single NOC!

I think here people don't have enough knowledge to comment or reply, they are just passing time here and pointing out on other's efforts of helping and sharing without even understanding what the person is saying.

@ Rahul

I hope u got my message and understood it. even I applied under 2174 and included different duties performed at different levels at different post but with in same NOC and by Allah's grace I m waiting for my MR inshAllah soon. I wish u all the best and good luck. I am 100% sure and even if u take good advice from a good consultant on what I said, ur app will end in acceptance and u will enter Canada on basis of that. u wont end up in a Rejection BIN!

PS: my name is Farhaan not Farnhan....people cant even spell correctly and yet sharing an expert opinion!
Farhaan (right)

Please don't act on behalf of rapid ex English speaking course

Rahul said he wanna apply under 2172 and u suggested go ahead 2173,2171,2174 all are one.

Anyways , @rahul, if u wanna apply under 2172 , make sure you provide substantial proof in work ex which covers roles n duties under 2172 .

Thanks

ankushsharma

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-14
Doc's Request.
DD: 17-Nov-14
Nomination.....
PER: 04-Dec-14
AOR Received.
SL: 6-Feb-15
File Transfer...
3-Feb-15
Med's Request
28-Feb-15
Med's Done....
9-Mar-15; 3rd Line: 23-Mar-15
Interview........
DM: 23-Apr-15
Passport Req..
28-Apr-15
VISA ISSUED...
21-Apr-15; Passports received : 5-May-15
niagracalling said:
hi ankush is that me who you were referring to?

Hi Niagracalling, was replying to a query raised by VarunChadda. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.