+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
vivek Sukumar said:
By God's grace, Got my PER mail today... Thanks to all friends who's sharing a lot of info on this forum... Let's hope for the best...
Congrats and +1 Vivek

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveksharma said:
Received SMS from ICICI Bank that the CC $1100 transaction has been DECLINED :(. so pissed off. I called the customer care so many times this week and told them that I am expecting this transaction. Still, it got blocked.

Talked again to customer care today and they told me that now it will go through. Just praying that CIC tries again.

Folks, do you know any special instruction I need to give to ICICI Bank. Please help..
that's one of the reason brother that we all strongly urge and suggest to use dd for payments....even the most secure and modern banks in the world can experience cc payment issues and when u r dealing with these things where even a second chance is actually not guaranteed then what is worth taking the risk?

any how, wish u good luck and pray that cio must attempt again to charge ur payment. but brother if u were following the forum since last 2 3 months then u must have used dd. good luck.

harryp

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Theus17 said:
If I will count my points over all

Education.. 19 for two years

And the others total is 68 then if I will add my sister for adaptability will make it 73

My problem really is about me bachelors degree here in the Phil while in Canada's era report only make my course in diploma which is 2 years only...
if you are making the required points then no need to worry about your bachelors.

AutoGenie

Sep 17, 2014
CanOl said:
1. Is it reasonable for me to take a chance for applying for Canadian PR this time? - yes. Nothing is unreasonable.
2. Whatever I heard around primary and other NOCs, is it true? - true. You get points for all work experience as long as you have 1 year minimum experience in the applied NOC.
3. Which NOC do you think is most appropriate for me seeing the work that I am doing and more importantly the capping. - Can't comment much on your NOC as I am not from an IT background. But in terms of CAP, 2171 is the safest (least hottest) of the 3, so try to apply under this NOC if job duties match.
Thanks a lot CanOl for the prompt response. I must say everyone in this forum rocks.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_i_r_u_s said:
If they respond even after 1 Month.I would be happy enough..SGVO activities are slower than turtles :(
brother atleast sgvo is turtle...........u know lvo is a hibernated frog!

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cibean said:
After sending documents to Nova Scotia, how long it takes to get UCI ? Do we get UCI after initial screening in Nova Scotia or the time when they further send to place of visa processing ??
brother it will take 3 months on avg to get u an uci....u will get an uci after ur payment is charged, ur payment will be charged between 2 to 3 months of sending app. then u will be issued a PER email and in that email u will get ur uci. after getting uci ur file is sent to ur concerned visa office and then it depends on them that how and when they further contact u. some vo issues aor and some not. if its ndvo then u r lucky, u processing will be done within 3 to 4 months..........if its lvo then take some sleeping pills and hibernate for one year on avg. good luck,

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MapleTon said:
Well said, Farhaan. This has been happening a lot off-late. +1!

If people want to have a better future, they need to invest their time preparing for it. That means self-help and looking around the net for information, which is abundantly available. It doesn't mean questions aren't supposed to be asked, but if they are elementary in nature then you need ponder on your soft skills. And, that is a must in Canada.
appreciate ur response buddy, +1 pending for u due to kkkkaaaarrrrmmmaaaa.......!!!!

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahuldhawanFSW said:
hi dear forumites.... I want to apply under NOC 2172. In my job, should I be doing main duties specified under both Database analysts and Data administrator? Or performing main duties from one the of these two would suffice? Please help.
brother it doesn't matter that your duties comes from 2 3 or 4 different fields, what matter is that they must comply with the requirements of that noc. naturally u would have performed some duties from both or even 3rd field.......and they all fall under 2172, so u can write them down and need not to worry. good luck.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it doesn't matter if u r self employed or employed anywhere else. as long as u can provide job duties letter for ur self its ok. now I believe if u r self employed then u must be running some sort of company or organization.....be it small one with couple of employees......cos u have to provide job reference letter.....u urself cannot issue one without working anywhere or for anyone.......it has to be on company letter head and formally signed and/or stamped, mentioning company address and contact details.

so look for ur options and good luck,

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kafil said:
Dear Forum Members

I am a 16 May LVO applicant having already received PER. For the last two weeks whenever i would check my ECAS status, i would fill my UCI without hyphen sign (-), but today i noticed that when i entered my UCI without hyphen sign, ECAS alerted me to enter it or else it would not move forward, and i was able to see my status after using the hyphen sign,

My question is, can the above instance be considered as an indication that perhaps some online record upation is being done by VO?
brother there are absolutely no hyphen signs or dashes or anything else in a uci. its a plain 8 digit number. please explain what u want to say.

canadahere.I.come

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
lovelysheep said:
June 3rd applicant, CC got charged on Sep 19th.
I will update SS ASAP. :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats!!

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
Everyone has his own idea of living standards, but ... the absolute minimum would be around 2000CAD AFTER tax which would cover rental fee and elementary food for three people.
thanks for the reply, I was asking for Toronto, I guess it would be about the same.

one more thing, this avg min cad2000 + tax for rent and food for 3.........is it for one month or for whole one year?

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
farhaantariq said:
brother it doesn't matter that your duties comes from 2 3 or 4 different fields, what matter is that they must comply with the requirements of that noc. naturally u would have performed some duties from both or even 3rd field.......and they all fall under 2172, so u can write them down and need not to worry. good luck.
@rahul

If u r applying for 2172 then you have to prove roles n duties match under noc 2172 for one year minimum
Don't even think 2173,2171 duties will serve the purpose and u can apply under safe 2172

Above quoted reply from mr Farnhan will lead your application to rejection bin.

Ya u can expect exp point from other nocs as well but u need one year exp showing duties performed under 2172, if u r planning under that

karunakar1507

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
HI Prateek, can you also help on

What is the Immigration office requested for processing the application..?? Is it Local VO..I am from Hyderabad..what will be the office in my case
ShahPrateek said:
Email To: CIO - Sydney - Search - Enquiry @ cic .gc .ca (Without the spaces)

Subject: Follow Up Required

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had applied for Permanent Residence under "Federal Skilled Worker 2014 program" in May 2014 but have not heard anything from CIC till date.

I would request you to kindly help me in knowing the status of my file. Some important details are as follows:

Family Name: XXXX
Given name: XXXXX
Passport No: XXXXXXXXXX
Immigration office requested for processing this application: XXXXX
Category under which I applied: Federal Skilled Worker
Date of Birth: XX XX XXXX
Place of Birth: XXXXXXX
UCI No: XXXXXXXX (If u Have)
I humbly request you to help me in knowing the status. Awaiting your valuable response.

Thanks & Regards,

XXXXXXXX

(Principal Applicant)

Hope this Helps!! Good Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.