+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Thanks bro!! Means a lot !!!

palakpatel911 said:
Hey SPICY,
today is last day for Ganesha, as i said you will probably get PER before this day,
technically, CIC/Canada are behind in hours, so by that time, "8sep" is over in Canada, it will be "9sep" in India....so you will get PER before end of Ganesha, :p

sasha2014

Jul 20, 2014
amitgoyal_ec said:
Hi,

1) there is no option in form to show the self calculations point
2) If you tick yes for Spouse, you have to submit the evidence like IELTS score, cover letter will not work.
3) There is a UPS service in UAE and i have used it to send my application and they deliver it in couple of days
4) Mention either of the VO's NVDO or LVO. Don't leave it blank.
Thanks a lot especially for the quick response. Sorry, can't give +1 yet probably because of my less number of posts!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
sasha2014 said:
I received my WES report last Saturday and I am preparing my application to be sent this week. I have a few questions on the application -

1. Is there any place where we have to explicitly show our points calculation or do we just have to fill Schedule 3 and CIC will do the calculation themselves? Obviously, I have done the calculation and I qualify that is why I am applying :) but I don't see where to put it.

2. In Schedule 3, what answer should I put for - is your spouse proficient in English, provide evidence. The answer is yes, but there is no evidence as he has not taken IELTS and we are not claiming points for that. I think marking yes and providing a cover letter should be good enough. Suggestions?

3. For people applying from UAE, which is the best courier service. There is no UPS or Fedex here and everyone is against DHL!!

4. In generic form, what should be the response for 4.Immigration Office requested for processing the application? I believe this is where we pick the VO. This is not a mandatory field so I am just thinking if I should select between LVO or NDVO or just leave it blank. Suggestions?

Thank you and good luck for the entire process.
1.There is no place specified to do such but to clear your mind,you may do it on a plain sheet in form of a cover letter.Calculate your points and show how you met 67points.....that will be fine.
2.Since spouse did not write the IELTS for adaptation points,the response to the question MUST be NO.
3.UAE applicants are in better position to respond to this.
4.You have to fill your local visa office nd in your case,you should be picking London visa office.NDVO is an option for you too if you can accommodate the running up and down in your program but i believe LVO is fine for you.
Don't leave it blank .
Cheers

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
CanOl said:
But I never sent them any attested transcripts. I only sent them attested marksheets and attested degree cert in sealed envelope.

I got a positive review by them.

I agree..... I also sent only attested xerox copies of my marksheets and degree for both my engineering and MBA and got my WES positive review. .... I think CIC look at how genuine it looks .... also people try to send original transcripts from the Uni coz they're just scared that anything else might not be accepted..... This desperate want to some how land up in Canada and not miss that chance males people pt their energies in the wrong direction ..... Bottomline ... University attested xerox of marksheets and degree are good enough ....

vicksap

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
GUR2010 said:
It should be OK as me too attached copy of BC (in Punjabi) along with notarized translation plus my matric certificate proving DOB. FYI, I have already received the PER.

Hope it helps.

Regards
Hi Gur..., thanks for the reply yeah it helps but one thing to clarify, did your BC had your name as mine BC didnt had my name on it?

Thanks.

harryp

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
vicksap said:
Hi Gur..., thanks for the reply yeah it helps but one thing to clarify, did your BC had your name as mine BC didnt had my name on it?

Thanks.
Affidavit from your parents along with your 10th certificate would be fine

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Hi Admin n other senior members

please let me know that whether NDVO verify all the documents and all experience letters for all the applicants.... or they check only random people.....

For all applicants who got MR from NDVO can u please also confirm it from your employers.......

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
danielcaspiano said:
I think it's

Date Received + 100 days (at most) = charge date
charge date + 10 to 20 days = PER

I think the calculation looks just about right but the exact current picture is:
Charge date: Date Received + 110 days (average of first charge and last charge for that date)
PER Date: Charge Date + 15working days(average)
I think by mid september, CIC would start charging multiple dates of applications received as number of applications received/day would have considerably dropped........
but by the time CIC reaches July beginning applications, I think this should move towards the following:
Charge Date: Date received + 80-90days
PER Date: Charge date + 5 days....
My prediction might be a little optimistic but keeps a lot of hopes alive....!

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Admin n other senior members

please let me know that whether NDVO verify all the documents and all experience letters for all the applicants.... or they check only random people.....

For all applicants who got MR from NDVO can u please also confirm it from your employers.......
Employment review and background checks are not performed for ALL the applicants by any VO.

This, however, should not be taken as a general indicator by an individual and applicants are always strongly advised to devise an application which is honest and accurate.

Viv28

Sep 2, 2014
Hi,

Need some help.

Where should I send my documents : NY WES or Canada WES? Which do you think is faster? I am from India.

On my BE transcripts, I mentioned Canada address on the envelope and I authorized a friend to collect my PG transcripts and he mentioned NY address. Will it a problem? Should we change the address on one of them?

I am planning to post my documents today.

harryp

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Viv28 said:
Hi,

Need some help.

Where should I send my documents : NY WES or Canada WES? Which do you think is faster? I am from India.

On my BE transcripts, I mentioned Canada address on the envelope and I authorized a friend to collect my PG transcripts and he mentioned NY address. Will it a problem? Should we change the address on one of them?

I am planning to post my documents today.
Canada WES you should get a revert in 2 weeks if you opt for express mail

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
nishesh3003 said:
Employment review and background checks are not performed for ALL the applicants by any VO.

This, however, should not be taken as a general indicator by an individual and applicants are always strongly advised to devise an application which is honest and accurate.
then what do they check before giving MR

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
CanOl said:
Rest assured, no bank will share customer details with NDVO. they are not allowed to.

In case NDVO has a doubt, they may check with you.

Completely agree. I think it would be best if you maintain a decent amount ... about 75% of assets required in your accounts .... pay whomsever you have borrowed the amount from an interest .. (that is if you have borrowed money to show funds). I have decided to keep all required funds in my name at all times .... if they ask me for details, I will be able to show consistent balance in my accounts which will
only enforce positivity with the case officer ...

monika3142

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Dear seniors
One of my friend who applied has a query....she has received e mail from cic dat her application has been received but enqired at the bank where made dd dey said its not cashed yet....hw can it b possible.....please help...sh received mail on 4 sep....but still d bank says dd not cashed....n even wen sh enters UCI number n check status dey say processing not been started....sh is clueless...wat does dat mail means....is it a PER....please help

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
zland said:
Hi All,

I'm going to send the application soon. as per the document check list attach your douments in a sealed envelope ????

what does this mean ? how i can get the envelope sealed?

i can't close the enveleope as it's size is very small can i send it as ot?

I presume thats for WES. If you ask the UNI guys, they will give your attested docs in a sealed envelope... and they will address it to WES.. you just have to forward those sealed envelopes(if multiple grads/post grad) to Canada... makes it easier to track them as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.