+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherryKa

Aug 2, 2014
Re: Submitting 2 applications under 2 NOCs - have some questions

Dear forumites, could anyone of you still kindly consult me on my matter?

CherryKa said:
Dear forum members,

I am an unsuccessful principal who applied under NOC 1112 Financial Analysts (my application was deemed incomplete due to a blank section and is now on its way back to me).

However, I have also worked under NOCs 1114 Other financial officers and 5125 Translators. After receiving my application package back, I would like to submit two applications in NOC 1114 and NOC 5125 (both are cold NOCs).

Could the seniors kindly advise me on the issue of what I should write in the field “Intended occupation” of my Generic Application form in each one of the two applications?

I have seen a wide-spread opinion on the forum that one should indicate his/her primary NOC (under which he/she is applying) as his/her intended occupation in Canada. However, if I indicate intended occupation 1114 in the application under primary NOC 1114 and intended occupation 5125 in the application under primary NOC 5125, won't it be considered as mis-presentation?

Also, according to NOC 2011 classification, to be able to work under occupation 5125 Translators in Canada one has to comply with Employment requirements which include either a university degree in translation or five years of experience. I have neither of the two. Therefore, I am not sure if I can indicate 5125 Translators as my intended occupation in Canada at all (as I realise I will not be able to work under that occupation in Canada due to not complying with employment requirements)?

Finally, in my rejected application I indicated my current occupation as 1112 Financial Analysts. However, it might also qualify as 1114 Other financial officers as I am performing a really wide spectrum of duties at my workplace. The question is, is it possible to mention my current occupation as 1114 Other financial officers in my new applications or will it be considered to be mis-presentation?

Thank you very much in advance for your help! You're doing great job on this forum, guys!

Shilpag

Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7, 2014 Charged on 13 Jan, 2015 DD
Nomination.....
03 Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Appl
File Transfer...
25 feb 2015
Seniors please clarify
I just lost my documents sent to Wes in transit by courier company

I now have a sealed copy of my transcripts with me.
I want to know..
1. Is it required to get document request form stamped and signed?
2. Is it required to get degree also attested by university office.
Previously both requirements were done.
Please advise as of now because I need to send documents once again as documents sent earlier are lost. :(

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
unicorn14 said:
Dear All

Finally PER mail received dated 04 Sep 2014
DD Encashed as per mail on 21 Aug 2014
Application Status in Process
SpreadSheet Updated

Thanks a lot for all your wishes and All the best to Everyone

God Bless You All
Congrats !!. +1 to you.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Shilpag said:
Seniors please clarify

I want to know..
Please advise as of now because I need to send documents once again as documents sent earlier are lost. :(
1. Is it required to get document request form stamped and signed? - Not required, but good to send.
2. Is it required to get degree also attested by university office. - Yes, required.

olanski1028

Sep 6, 2014
Hi All,

Newbie here, I submitted my application last July 18 and received at CIO on July 21 under NOC 2174. Hoping that I will still make it before the cap is filled under my NOC.

Another worry on mine is my IELTS expired last Aug 21, do you think it will be the cause of rejection of my appln? :(

Thanks

ricky3296

Star Member
May 8, 2014
farhaantariq said:
brother I m none of the above whom u asked the question, but I wud like to say that for ur app that was returned, were u issued any per or ner?if no than I would suggest u don't write it yes, cos in very initial stage or u can say on the very 1st step ur app was itself rejected, u never actually made it into the later stages or higher steps.

the thing they ask about visa rejection from applicant is about if the visa was rejected for anything they find not good or ok about the applicant, say police clearance or anything that is misrepresented or falsely declared. cos due to mis-match of job duties ur app was never processed for visa, it was rejected b4 even going for visa processing or VO.

I hope this helps u, also if u declare yes then it would make them dig ur profile deeper to look for issues for which ur visa was rejeceted (which never happened), it can consume more time and can delay ur app. they will be much more alert about u for ur 2nd app and will scrutinize ur app on larger scale and automatically u will come in doubt. so I suggest don't kick the axe ur self, let it go and apply ur 2nd app with full preparation.

wish u best wishes and good luck.
Thanks Dear I was thinking the same

faraz999

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Req. - 05-02-2015 & Schedule A - 10-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
GUR2010 said:
Are you sure 9th Sept ?? Future date ?? :eek: :eek:

Or you mean 9th August ?
Oops my bad sorry i meant 5th Sept. hahah thanks for catching that

Regards
F999

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
olanski1028 said:
Hi All,

Newbie here, I submitted my application last July 18 and received at CIO on July 21 under NOC 2174. Hoping that I will still make it before the cap is filled under my NOC.

Another worry on mine is my IELTS expired last Aug 21, do you think it will be the cause of rejection of my appln? :(

Thanks
2174 is a hot NOC. Will pray for you.
IELTS should not be an issue as it was recd at CIO before expiry date.

All the best !!!

Bigbang2014

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-jun-2014,11-july-2014
Med's Done....
30-jan-2015
Passport Req..
29-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-May-2015
LANDED..........
Jun-2015
vbabu said:
Dear All,

I am new to this forum. I am glad I joined in here. I have just courier my immigration documents yesterday (sep5th 2014) to Canada. But, I have done a greatest mistake of marking the mailing address as the delivery address instead of courier address. What would happen now? Please throw me some light on this.

Regards,
Babu V
Ask your courier company to redirect to new address. I did it in past and it works!

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
faraz999 said:
Oops my bad sorry i meant 5th Sept. hahah thanks for catching that

Regards
F999
8)
Please enter yourself in the SS if not done.

Thanks

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
Oscar7 said:
Since Gsw raised a good point of intelligence let me try and enlighten some folks on how the 'immigration professionals' generally work in Indian i.e. their modus operandi....

Even when they might have several branches across the country, one city would be their HQ or the Base location so to say. For e.g.
1- Canam's HQ is Chandigarh
2- Opulentus's HQ is Hyd
3- Abhinav's HQ is New Delhi

So the applicants should either pick the consultant whose HQ is in their city of residence, or be ready to at least take a trip to the HQ city at the time of application submission (if one really likes to manage their application well at the time of it being finalized / sent). Most of the intelligent / process knowledge guys of the company are based out of their HQ, and rest every where they put 'dumbos' that just do application collection / meet and greet etc. to source business. Also applications are sent out from HQ only post final review (or several rounds of review).

This is what I was asking Saps yesterday about, for her friend, who it seems hadn't done this research. Saps instead tried to shield her friend (which is understandable) but I can tell her friend didn't care to understand these basic nuances about how immigration professionals work in India due to cost pressures.

One has to very carefully understand the dynamics of this 'limited-time' relationship, where the risk is not so much on them in the end, but entirely on the applicant. If one has not taken a very highly paid professional (they come for several thousands of dollars) then one has to, very carefully, be alert and aware of the end-to-end process - because to begin with, in Gsw's example, one has admitted self to a less reputed school where it is understood that the not all teachers here might be as qualified as in the former case.

Intelligence lies in quickly analyzing the situation one is in, in a matter of 2 to 3 interactions and then taking a stand on how one will drive the relationship going forward. Crying over the spilt milk is not an option here, but ensuring how to work successfully with 'your consultant' is the key. Gsw - please read my previous post to CanOl on this.

Not educating self on the immigration process and not staying on top of your application is a SIN, that won't be likely pardoned by CIC. If people expect to be hand-holded by the consultant (even at this stage in life) then suggest taking the ones that charge a few thousands of dollars, instead of the one that charges merely 1/3rd or 1/5th or sometimes even lesser because due to cost pressures these ones work in the above shared model dear. It is just like how the quality of education received at an institute is also directly proportional to the 'prestige & reputation' of the institute so the same goes for this.

There is nothing wrong in a difference of opinion, but trust the above clarifies the workings of the guys here! :)
Hi oscar

I totally agree one should know by himself whats this process is all about and I suggest one should hire good consultant .

Don't try to save money on this and on the same time pls don't think , if u have hired some consultant you gonna get 100% results .

You have to stay focused and should realise consultant is there to help (at least they try) and please don't take them as guarantee card ( against PR)

Regards

Bigbang2014

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-jun-2014,11-july-2014
Med's Done....
30-jan-2015
Passport Req..
29-Apr-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-May-2015
LANDED..........
Jun-2015
Shilpag said:
Seniors please clarify

I want to know..
It varies from country to county.

For India

1. Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations

-OR-

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted.

2. Only photocopy of degree is fine.

fukrey

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
that is absolutely the wrong thinking. application returned for job mismatch is a denial for visa because of not meeting visa requirement, and remains a denial nevertheless. both of you are wrong on this. you have been refused pr visa, as asked in that question after your documents were evaluated so you should choose the option that answers that. it will take them 2 minutes to trace your uci and figure out that you are hiding facts and guess what will happen for misrepresentation then

ricky3296 said:
Thanks Dear I was thinking the same

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanOl said:
Ask them to unblock the card. (If you are ready to take the risk of whatever online fraud).

Hope all goes well with you.

However these are just some of the nuisances of cc. Would strongly urge everyone to pay by dd mode.
Thanks mate for your reply. Problem is, once they block a card they don't unblock it, they go for immediate replacement as per their security process. So I will have a new card, not sure what to do. What Should I do now? Oscar, century,ashif and all the experts..guidance please.

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
What is the current date of CC/DD ENCHASED....?

moreover I am resending some additional documents under 0911..my app. Already received on 30th june ...

documnts going to send agn include

1. Experience Update with date as when I sent before my exp. Period was 1 yr 10 mnths..
2. Current ITR
3. FORM 16
4. VISITING CARD
5. SALARY CERTI.
6. some more related docs

is it fyn???

Status
Not open for further replies.