+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuntanaveenkumar

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014
File Transfer...
08-11-2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi Guys,

Anyone 2173 NOC payment charged not yet received PER 12th May applicant.
Mine charged on 23rd july still waiting for PER.

Thanks,

Goodwork#

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Hi

i have issue with my reference letter.

I worked for a company five years on different positions.

Like Assistant Planning Engineer, Planning Engineer and Senior Planning Engineer. My job responsibilities were same. so on reference letter, Company write all position and at the end they wrote common job description. is it ok
further they did not write my salary. so i had to attach my contract letters.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Brother, basically i don't care about receiving AOR ;) ;) ;). May be 2 or 3 months to wait. Considering I have to wait more than 2 years, this 2/3 month is nothing. :mad: :mad: :mad:

neel-here said:
@ Misha,

Good news .. yes, you you've recd. AOR !!
Hopefully you'll pass the next stage soooon :)

@ Century bhai,

Did you receive AOR from SGP ??
or still playing with PER mail.. i hope you've read it 100 times.. hitting a 'Century' ??

kiran_ks

Aug 17, 2014
Dear Friends,

I am preparing my documents for NOC 2171.Have few questions for which I need all your help.

I have 9 years of experience but manage to get the reference letters with job duties only from two companies.
Company 1(Present Company)-2.5 yrs

HR bonafide letter of my designation and period but no job roles.I have got letter in plain paper from supervisor.Also got mail from HR that they cant provide job role details in company letter head.

Company 2-4.5 Yrs

HR letter with job details and all other except salary.

Company 3- 8 months

Experience letter and payslips but no job duties letter or no colleagues and seniors are in touch too.

Company 4-1.5 years

Experience letter and payslips but no job duties letter or no colleagues and seniors are in touch too.

My Questions are,

1.Should I mention only first two company details in the schedule economy class form as I am claiming points from only those two and I have the documents available ?

2.Should I need to do an affidavit for the job roles along with the reference letter from Supervisor on plain paper.(for my present company)

3.My job duties have 6 to 7 points each for both companies.Will that be enough or seem to be an issue.(I have contacted noc workingincanada.gc.ca and confirmed about noc too)

Thank you all for your support.Congratulations to all who got PERs and Wishing luck to all who are waiting..

Best Regards

sunil_k_gupta

Aug 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrts ....cheers...

SADEED said:
Finally by the grace of Almighty Allah, got my PER email today. Please update SS, all the best to everyone.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]PER[/size][/size][/size]

SS Name: SADEED
Noc: 2174
App Received: 12-May-2014
DD Encashed As Per Bank: 7th August 2014
DD Encashed As in PER: 31s July 2014
PER Received: 26th August 2014

Guys, I need to know how we can check our application status online, I have tried checking using the UCI no but with no success, please eloborate if I may be doing any mistake.

Thankyou.

ldvs

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app.
IELTS Request
Submitted with app.
Hi guys. sino na ba dito yung naghihintay na lng ng kanilang PER? may i know kung kelan nyo pinadala ang documents nyo? Reference lang po sana kasi we sent our documents last May 29, 2014 and we have no any idea kung ano na status ng application namin. Patapos na din kasi ang August.

CHEGEVARA

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atcanada said:
Dont worry dear,

As I told you they won't return your file. and this is your current job you are still working there.
So if this is the only issue with your file you are fine. They will not reject the file by mere date is not mentioned on it they will do background check for the letter or job, if they find that date is not mentioned.
Therefore I am telling you If everything in your file is just alright except this letter then you are fine.
the problem is that if no date of issue of the letter itself will recognize the experience?
if we do not recognize our fall internship points and we lack to continue to.
as additional documents are sent and notarized employment contracts and job history

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
No issue brother. You can post. I will definitely go through it carefully. You can also PMed me.

ricky3296 said:
Dear Century
Thanks for your boosting words. I would need one favour from you I would mention all my duties performed in last 10 years and would require your/(any member applying for NOC 1114) opinion if my duties fall in 1114 NOC. :)

Goodwork#

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Hi

Like Assistant Planning Engineer, Planning Engineer and Senior Planning Engineer. My job responsibilities were same. so on reference letter, Company write all position and at the end they wrote common job description. is it ok?
further they did not write my salary. so i had to attach my contract letters. Please reply

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
mmohsinb said:
after PER, still I can't see my ECAS status, it can't find me....how long it will take to update...Seniors pls guide.
Read below:

"Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.
« Reply #40817 on: July 16, 2014, 12:37:33 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hello !

I need to give all the applicants some information which might be helpful to many.

I received PER mail on the 3rd July, and even after a week or so, I could not access e-CAS, it always showed the message that the information provided may be incorrect and there are no records matching the data.

I called cic, and they asked me to send an email to "question @ cic.gc.ca". Additionally, the agent gave a very nice idea, he asked me to write "Follow up required" in the subject to get the response in a day or two otherwise the response will be given in 30 days.

Let me paste the mail that the cic agent had sent to me.

================================================================================================================

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical Problems with Online Tools or Enquiries Related to the Come to Canada Wizard

Thank you for your recent call to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre.

In order to assist you, please send an email to Question @ cic.gc.ca with Follow up required in the Subject field, and include the following information:
1. Surname - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document
2. Given name(s) - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document
3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
4. Country of birth
5. (If available) Universal Client Identifier/Client ID Number
6. (If available) Application number
7. Your current status in Canada
8. The expiration date of that status
9. Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses.
10. Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all.
11. Type of application (work permit, study permit, visitor record, etc.)
12. (If applicable) Date the application was submitted
13. Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
14.Information requested under A, B or C, depending on your situation:

A)

If you are experiencing technical difficulties uploading your IMM application form, please include:
• A copy of the IMM form you are trying to upload (all fields completed) ; and
• All your answers to the online questionnaire; to do that: ◦ select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:
◾ provide us with screen shots; or
◾copy and paste the text.

B)

If you created a new MyCIC account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted, you must click on Link application to this account.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C)

If your situation is not described under A or B, please include:
•Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the: ◦ page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account;
◦ error message(s) you received; and

• Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.

You can expect a response within one (1) business day following reception of the above information.

================================================================================================================

After I sent them the email in above format, I received a response in one day.
In fact the response was a little bizarre.

I was asked to enter my full name in the "Surname/Last Name" field instead of my last name.
And I could see my ecas status.

P.S. All those who have received PER mail and are unable to view the status, may try entering full name (first name + middle name + last name)

All the best to everyone.

Rgds,"

acrossborder

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
soon
Century said:
Read below:

Reply with quoteQuote
Hello !

I need to give all the applicants some information which might be helpful to many.

I received PER mail on the 3rd July, and even after a week or so, I could not access e-CAS, it always showed the message that the information provided may be incorrect and there are no records matching the data.

I called cic, and they asked me to send an email to "question @ cic.gc.ca". Additionally, the agent gave a very nice idea, he asked me to write "Follow up required" in the subject to get the response in a day or two otherwise the response will be given in 30 days.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical Problems with Online Tools or Enquiries Related to the Come to Canada Wizard

Thank you for your recent call to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre.

In order to assist you, please send an email to Question @ cic.gc.ca with Follow up required in the Subject field, and include the following information:
4. Country of birth
9. Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses.
10. Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all.

A)

If you are experiencing technical difficulties uploading your IMM application form, please include:
• All your answers to the online questionnaire; to do that: ◦ select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:

B)

If you created a new MyCIC account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted, you must click on Link application to this account.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C)

•Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the: ◦ page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account;

You can expect a response within one (1) business day following reception of the above information.

I was asked to enter my full name in the "Surname/Last Name" field instead of my last name.

P.S. All those who have received PER mail and are unable to view the status, may try entering full name (first name + middle name + last name)

Rgds,"
+1 for this post! good share @Century

sampathuce

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Doc's Request.
charged on 10-11-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
processing started on 21-02-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015
Good one
Century said:
Read below:

Reply with quoteQuote
Hello !

Sir, Madam,

4. Country of birth

A)

B)

C)

Rgds,"

atcanada

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
If you can get new letter from them mentioning ur salary then its better to change ur this letter with the new one else you can put your contract letter, payslips or bank statement as proof for your salary. If u r going to put bank statement then make sure it will also reflect your EMIs or ECS for payments of loan you are having so dont forget to consider that loan to deduct from proof of funds. be careful.

Goodwork# said:
Hi

Like Assistant Planning Engineer, Planning Engineer and Senior Planning Engineer. My job responsibilities were same. so on reference letter, Company write all position and at the end they wrote common job description. is it ok?
further they did not write my salary. so i had to attach my contract letters. Please reply

Status
Not open for further replies.