+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smharry said:
@ Kafil

I am sorry mate, I don't have that information.
Did it through a Consultant. If I would have seen / joined before May this forum, then I would have applied myself.

Admins,
I am in office and spreadsheet doesn't open here.
Either someone can help me update the spreadsheet or I will do it in the evening.

Thanks.
No Problem, being a 16th May applicant myself, i can't tell you how difficult it is to wait for the fate of my application, any how fingers crossed.

atcanada

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Generally date should be mentioned on it. If you haven't sent your application then you can write the date by pen. Remember you write the same date on which it has been signed from your office. So if it is going to cross checked then also it wont create problem. If you have sent your sent your app then also it is not necessary that they return ur file for this small anomaly. may be they can do background check for ur job or ref. letter or both. but dont worry for that.

CHEGEVARA said:
Hi guys!

I have a big issue - on my reference letter there is NO date of signature. The company just did not write such date when signing the letter - the letter is from my present job and I took it a month before applying but they did not write the date when signing it.

So is there someone who has a PER (Positive Eligibility Review) who has a reference letter with no date of signing the letter? Is it an obligatory requisite for the letter???

A friend of mine told me this could be an issue so it is very important for me to know. :-\ :-\ :-\

Thank you in advance for your answers!

CHEGEVARA

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bunny88 said:
kindly check whether there is any date at the top below ur company's header??
if there is, then no issue, it is not necessary that the person undersigning actually write date too...
if nuthing is mentioned then kindly consult some lawyer...or ask oscar and asif bai...tck
no date of issue of the letter itself, but there date of commencement of the work so far (present) that still work there - but the date of issue of the letter itself does not - I'll recognize you and internship problem is that you?
is there anyone who does not have a date of issue of the letter from the employer who has no problem?

Aace

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER 3rd March
AOR Received.
26TH AUG.2015 ( we started processing your app. on March 24th, 2015)
Passport Req..
1st September 2016
VISA ISSUED...
9th September 2016
LANDED..........
25th December 2016
Congrats SADEED!

SADEED said:
Finally by the grace of Almighty Allah, got my PER email today. Please update SS, all the best to everyone.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]PER[/size][/size][/size]

SS Name: SADEED
Noc: 2174
App Received: 12-May-2014
DD Encashed As Per Bank: 7th August 2014
DD Encashed As in PER: 31s July 2014
PER Received: 26th August 2014

Guys, I need to know how we can check our application status online, I have tried checking using the UCI no but with no success, please eloborate if I may be doing any mistake.

Thankyou.

CHEGEVARA

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atcanada said:
Generally date should be mentioned on it. If you haven't sent your application then you can write the date by pen. Remember you write the same date on which it has been signed from your office. So if it is going to cross checked then also it wont create problem. If you have sent your sent your app then also it is not necessary that they return ur file for this small anomaly. may be they can do background check for ur job or ref. letter or both. but dont worry for that.
We have sent the package and wait for long to get to our date, but soon realized that the letter has no date of issue and it bothered me greatly and I am afraid that I can return the documents for this error

alwaysonnet

May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
File Transfer...
04-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015<br>Third line ... : 28-01-2015<br>Decision made ... : 07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
smharry said:
I am a 16th May Applicant.

Category :- 2171
CC Charged :- 26th Aug.
How did you know your cc is charged? Do you get instant message from the back? If yes at what time it came...

Aace

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER 3rd March
AOR Received.
26TH AUG.2015 ( we started processing your app. on March 24th, 2015)
Passport Req..
1st September 2016
VISA ISSUED...
9th September 2016
LANDED..........
25th December 2016
Congratulations and best wishes!!!
team_Sure said:
Hello Seniors , Received PER e-mail on 24th Aug , 2014 . Please update in Spreadsheet.

disdis

May 8, 2014
Thanks Century !!

I have received an email mentioned about "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on YYYY/MM/DD" sent by "Consulate General of Canada, Visa Section" and the address is in my local country, is it the email you mean ?

Century said:
File Transfer/AOR: When VO will send you e-mail of receiving your application. (The date you received)
Process started: Your ECAS will add another line. (The date it added)

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Quote from: CHEGEVARA on 2014-08-27, 10:00:18
Hi guys!

I have a big issue - on my reference letter there is NO date of signature. The company just did not write such date when signing the letter - the letter is from my present job and I took it a month before applying but they did not write the date when signing it.

So is there someone who has a PER (Positive Eligibility Review) who has a reference letter with no date of signing the letter? Is it an obligatory requisite for the letter???

A friend of mine told me this could be an issue so it is very important for me to know. Undecided Undecided Undecided

Dear Seniors ,
I am also facing the same issue with reference letter similar to CHEGEVARA ( posted above ) .
Would like to know any earlier applicants face any rejection based on this issue ?

Dear Oscar , Asif bai pls share your feedback .

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
k_b said:
You should be able to check status now.
Under Identification Type: Select client Id from drop down
Under Indentification Number: Enter 8 digit UCI number received in PER mail
Surname: Enter your last name as mentioned in App
DOB: in format Year - Month - Day -- example: 1984-01-30
Place of Birth: select from drop down list

You should be able to find yourself for sure
i want to add something my ecas shows when i enter my full name as per Given Name in my passport.

Goodwork#

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
HI

i have issue with my reference letter.

I worked for a company five years on different positions.

Like Assistant Planning Engineer, Planning Engineer and Senior Planning Engineer. My job responsibilities were same. so on reference letter, Company write all position and at the end they wrote common job description. is it ok
further they did not write my salary. so i had to attach my contract letters.

swapnilu

Oct 24, 2013
jdn said:
Quote from: CHEGEVARA on 2014-08-27, 10:00:18
Hi guys!

A friend of mine told me this could be an issue so it is very important for me to know. Undecided Undecided Undecided

Dear Seniors ,
I am also facing the same issue with reference letter similar to CHEGEVARA ( posted above ) .
Would like to know any earlier applicants face any rejection based on this issue ?

Dear Oscar , Asif bai pls share your feedback .
Hi JDN,

Don't worry. My reference letters also didnt have any signature dates yet I received PER .

Goodwork#

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
HI

i have issue with my reference letter.

I worked for a company five years on different positions.

Like Assistant Planning Engineer, Planning Engineer and Senior Planning Engineer. My job responsibilities were same. so on reference letter, Company write all position and at the end they wrote common job description. is it ok
further they did not write my salary. so i had to attach my contract letters.

atcanada

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Dont worry dear,

As I told you they won't return your file. and this is your current job you are still working there.
So if this is the only issue with your file you are fine. They will not reject the file by mere date is not mentioned on it they will do background check for the letter or job, if they find that date is not mentioned.
Therefore I am telling you If everything in your file is just alright except this letter then you are fine.

CHEGEVARA said:
We have sent the package and wait for long to get to our date, but soon realized that the letter has no date of issue and it bothered me greatly and I am afraid that I can return the documents for this error

Status
Not open for further replies.