+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venkycool said:
Thank you. Does this matter? I work as a full time Software engineer in Canada on a work-permit. In website it says, The caps do not affect people with a valid job offer. So this means that I can anytime apply for PR? I am really confused on these process. I have my IELTS on Aug 23. Rest all documentation is ready to apply once I get the transcripts of IELTS.
No, it doesn't matter for you then. You don't need to worry about caps. The caps do not affect people with a valid job offer.

1. You currently work in Canada on a temporary work permit, and:

your work permit is valid both when you apply and when the visa is issued (or you are authorized to work in Canada when your visa is issued), and
CIC issued your work permit based on a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Skills Development Canada (ESDC), and
you are working for an employer named on your work permit who has made a permanent job offer based on you being accepted as a federal skilled worker.

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014

venkycool

Jun 25, 2014
Oh Thanks, I hope all will be smooth. The reason I am applying in FSW is because, I just have 5 months of work experience in Canada. So this should not affect the CAP as well I hope so.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one thing I use to read about married people......especially the typical ASIAN HUSBAND MENTALITY......and their this particular problem.

Asian married people use to do one thing in the 1st priority after marriage.....as soon as they update their official ID documents.....they attempt to change the names of their wives.....especially their sir names.......which were previously their father names and after marriage their husband names.......after sometimes when these people plan to immigrate abroad......then they face the real problems........explaining the immigration officers why their wives have two different names on different places......why they changed the names, submitting affidavits and other useless docs......

guys plz grow up, changing ur wives sir names wont change ur wife or u.......she will remain the same as she use to be even after changing stupid names.......infact this childish move cause problems for u only, not for her, so that u have to give explaination to simple officers and have to submit a lot of docs to support ur poor decision. changing wives sir names wont cause any benefit or palaces in Jannat or heavens. nor does it guarantee that if u and she gets separated then she wont marry anyone else. infact its a stupid decision. she bears this name on all of her doc since her birth, let it remain same, believe me it wont hurt ur manhood and ur manliness! if u let her keep it, she will infact always be thankful to u for understanding that how much it meant to her. a girl leaves her everything for u, let her keep her fathers name atleast and grow up don't create problems for urself in future asking help and questions on forums from others....its ur created problem, tackle urself cos u didn't asked others when changed her names so don't bother it here as well.

understand it.

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanikachowdhry said:
Any June applications processed yet?
Nope. Still working on 12 May PERs and 14 May Charges...you might want to check out following link for a quick summary. www.fsw2014.info

minnesotamrk

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Med's Done....
19-12-2014
Passport Req..
07-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015
farhaantariq said:
one thing I use to read about married people......especially the typical ASIAN HUSBAND MENTALITY......and their this particular problem.

Asian married people use to do one thing in the 1st priority after marriage.....as soon as they update their official ID documents.....they attempt to change the names of their wives.....especially their sir names.......which were previously their father names and after marriage their husband names.......after sometimes when these people plan to immigrate abroad......then they face the real problems........explaining the immigration officers why their wives have two different names on different places......why they changed the names, submitting affidavits and other useless docs......

guys plz grow up, changing ur wives sir names wont change ur wife or u.......she will remain the same as she use to be even after changing stupid names.......infact this childish move cause problems for u only, not for her, so that u have to give explaination to simple officers and have to submit a lot of docs to support ur poor decision. changing wives sir names wont cause any benefit or palaces in Jannat or heavens. nor does it guarantee that if u and she gets separated then she wont marry anyone else. infact its a stupid decision. she bears this name on all of her doc since her birth, let it remain same, believe me it wont hurt ur manhood and ur manliness! if u let her keep it, she will infact always be thankful to u for understanding that how much it meant to her. a girl leaves her everything for u, let her keep her fathers name atleast and grow up don't create problems for urself in future asking help and questions on forums from others....its ur created problem, tackle urself cos u didn't asked others when changed her names so don't bother it here as well.

understand it.
Why do you assume that its only "Asian men" that force their wives to change last names? It is a common practice in the west too including Canada. I am not saying it is right or wrong for women to change their last name after marriage but just trying to make it clear to you that it is a very common thing in almost every culture in the world. I don't think most men care about the change in last name. I haven't forced my wife to change her last name and I have been living in the U.S. for 10 years. In fact, I have to explain to people (banks, government agencies) that she is my wife although she has a different last name.

Kalci

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-DEC-2014
AOR Received.
15-APR-15
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
25-FEB-15
Med's Request
3-JUN-15
Med's Done....
19-JUN-15
Interview........
WAVIED-OFF
Passport Req..
11-SEPT-15
VISA ISSUED...
ANOTHER WEEK I GUESS
LANDED..........
JUNE 2016
Hello everyone!
Can you please help n tell me that what does it say when the money is charged under credit card. Does it say like CIC canada etc so that I can inform my credit card company about the same because its foreign transaction, to avoid any hassels later.
Thnx

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tupa said:
Deat Ashif bhai, I found on,singapore.gc.ca----

Updating an application for permanent residence

After you have received your file number (letter B followed by 9 digits):

birth, adoption, death, marriage, or divorce that changes information provided in your application;

What is File Number? I have UCI: 9XXXXXXX, Application No.: EXXXXXXXXX .. I did not get any file number starting with BXXXXXXXXX?

So,what is file Number with BXXXXXXX? So SG will,send me another mail with File,Numbrr??? pls help
Here is a good link from CIC website that explains all the different numbers..

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=id_num&lang=en&app=ecas

AWD

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
AWD said:
Hi All,
I would like to know if anyone has applied for the below listed job title under 2241- Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians

biomedical engineering technologist
biomedical and laboratory equipment repairer
electromedical equipment technician
electronic equipment repairer, hospital
medical instruments repairer
medical laboratory equipment repairer
repairer, medical instruments

Appreciate a quick response.

Many Thanks.
AWD
Hi All,

Has anyone working as below applied for FSW? I would like to know under which NOC one can apply being a biomedical engineer.

biomedical engineering technologist
biomedical and laboratory equipment repairer
electromedical equipment technician
electronic equipment repairer, hospital
medical instruments repairer
medical laboratory equipment repairer
repairer, medical instruments

Many Thanks.

arusso

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2015
Kalci said:
Hello everyone!
Can you please help n tell me that what does it say when the money is charged under credit card. Does it say like CIC canada etc so that I can inform my credit card company about the same because its foreign transaction, to avoid any hassels later.
Thnx
Good, very GOOD question... please, somebody who knows help us.
+1 for you! ;D

Gensch

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikeypm said:
CIC really need to pick up the slack and start processing quicker, soon it will be more than three months and no CC charge for me and im getting very impatient
Don't expect miracles. They are certainly understaffed/underfunded...Interesting to read what happened 4 years ago...

http://ceiu-seic.ca/en/campaigns-and-issues/ceiu-goes-to-parliament-over-cuts-to-sydney-processing-centre/

http://ceiu-seic.ca/en/campaigns-and-issues/pushing-back-pays-off-sydney-processing-centre-to-hire-up-to-160-more-staff/

erfan1985

Feb 10, 2013
andy6835 said:
My most likely stay will be at USA but at present I dont have proof for that as decision is in process. I am sure that I wont be at my home country .

I am in catch22 situation. I can't select USA due to lack of proof & if I select home country then I will have to travel/communicate with day-night differences... Dont know what to do.. :(
does this one year have to be after the date of application or before?

Chirasha

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-14
Med's Request
21-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
16-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
29 May 2015
On my statement it appeared like :

CITIZENSHIP & IMM FS SYDNEY CA (1,100.00 CAD; 1 CAD = 0.5409969 GBP)

My credit card company puts the exchange rate when ever I buy something not denominated in UK£.

Kalci said:
Hello everyone!
Thnx

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku i guess we need not to include add. Dep. Form in that case

Status
Not open for further replies.