+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

delhi34998

Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cap Updated.....

2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers 313

rambo77

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
AWAITING
Nomination.....
AWAITING
AOR Received.
2ND LINE UPDATED
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED EARLIER
File Transfer...
20/08/2014
Med's Request
AWAITING
Med's Done....
AWAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITING
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITNG
LANDED..........
BY GOD'S GRACE SURELY IN MAY'2015
Swanky Singh said:
@ Ankush

Hello, my fellow 0112 applicant. Not many of us around. My app was also received on the 14th of Aug. We should keep in touch. Like the 2015 dates u have displayed, especially the June 2015 landed date. Very cool attitude, u will certainly make that date.
Hi There .. Glad to find more of 0112 applicants ... i am may 12th applicant.. Awaiting update from CIC...good luck to u guys & all others
cheers

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
riyavisa said:
Hi friends,

I am filling my background declaration form but the DOB of my mom and dad is not known. What shall i do. I have lost my dad long back and I know his death date. But DOB of mother or dad is not known :( I know this is weird but my mom says that their dob was never recorded and she doesnt know this at all.
Please help.
You can use the estimated DOB of both of ur parents as u dont need to show the birth certificates of ur parents. But make sure to note down ur mother's DOB after filling the form , for in case if u need to prepare one in the future.

om999

May 27, 2014
can't you find anything like voter card or ration card...if not ask your dad's brother or any such close relative for a near about date and put it there...CIC didn't ask for parents birth proof
riyavisa said:
Hi friends,

I am filling my background declaration form but the DOB of my mom and dad is not known. What shall i do. I have lost my dad long back and I know his death date. But DOB of mother or dad is not known :( I know this is weird but my mom says that their dob was never recorded and she doesnt know this at all.
Please help.

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
om999 said:
can't you find anything like voter card or ration card...if not ask your dad's brother or any such close relative for a near about date and put it there...CIC didn't ask for parents birth proof
I can only provide a vague dob, since even the voters id card doesnt hv dob mentioned. And for my father too i will then write an approximate.
Thanks for the reply

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
lsuman said:
You can use the estimated DOB of both of ur parents as u dont need to show the birth certificates of ur parents. But make sure to note down ur mother's DOB after filling the form , for in case if u need to prepare one in the future.
Yeah, i guess i can only estimate, no other choice, firstly i thought if i could leave it blank

imm2canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015, Passport received : 22-08-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2016
Abu Hassaan said:
Imm2canada,

You can use old reference letter without any problem as soon as company exists on the same address wtih same name. If company has closed down it operation, then you can attach following along with old reference letter:

1. Written explanation stating that company has been closed on this date. Try to obtain and attach a proof of company closure such as newspaper announcement, newsletter, notification, website announcement etc along with the written explanation.
2. To strengthen further, you can attach another reference letter from your boss/colleague from old company who may still be in contact with you. In this case, mention it in written explanation too.
Thank you very much

This company is a small scale company and there is such as proof of company closure such as newspaper announcement, newsletter, notification, website announcement etc.
I am not in contact of any colleagues, but that company owner is in contact with me. He mentioned that he can give the feedback if contacted by VO.

i will even write and explain the situation and submit along with my application.

Please suggest...

srideep

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-17-2014
Med's Done....
07-25-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-18-2014
Update:Received passport request email from CPC-O last night.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
srideep said:
Update:Received passport request email from CPC-O last night.
Congrats.

hussam_k

Oct 29, 2013
Amman, Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
22-05-2016
Hi guys,

What is the visa office for someone who is a resident of Canada?

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
farhaantariq said:
all praises to ALL MIGHTY ALLAH
all thanks to OMNIPOTENT ALLAH
all prayers to OMNISCIENT ALLAH

received

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

PER!!!!!!!

im flying high in the skies!

its party tonight!

hope and wish all the best for other applicants waiting for good news!
Congrats buddy

tupa

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Dear,

AOR and the file transfer is the same phenomena....

Singapore will send an AOR email to u which will confirm u that ur file has transferred....:)

After getting PER, ur ECAS will be updated simultaneously.....

For the MRP PP, u can send a CSE to SGVO after getting AOR email.....And attach the scanned copy of new PP to this CSE......

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

Ask them if u require any further action....

Good luck....
Case Specific Enquiry – Singapore

The Case Specific Enquiry form is currently unavailable due to a temporary technical issue.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi, You should have declared it when it asks for all occupations to be listed. Work exp. and Background Declaration are two entirely different things - for FSW work exp. form is also as critical, if not more, as the schedule A. Whether it will be an issue or not will be known in due course. Please do let us know how they treat this one. Good luck! :)

PS - Added later - this is what the instruction guide says: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

"b) Starting with your current occupation, list all of the occupations that you have had in the 10 years preceding the date of your application."

Dear Arun, Just rechecked what I stated above basis Saud Khan's input. And this is what it says on the pdf form essentially:

12 b) "Starting with your current occupation, list your occupations within the 10 years preceding the date of this application. For each occupation, identify the dates of employment, your occupation, the appropriate four-digit 2011 NOC code, the number of years of continuous full-time or equivalent part-time experience, and a description of your main duties."

From the above I do not infer that it is asking NOT to list any occupation within the 10 year period. However looking at what Saud Khan pointed out, he is right. In the Instruction guide there is a note for filling this form and that says only skill level 0, A and B need to be mentioned. So yours is not one of these during the said period and hence can be excluded. :)

+1 Thanks a lot Bro !!!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
erfan1985 said:
Guys! I m a newbie, and need help. I have 2 questions:

1- What do you provide for the proof of 2 years of post graduate study in Canada to get the 5 points of adaptability? It was not on the check list; there is only one for phd stream applicants. What should I provide and where should I mention in the check list that I have provided that so that they will not miss it? (there s no check box for that)

2- Will my birth certificate translation have to be recent? mine is 3 years old.

I'd appreciate ur help
cheers
1. Can you order a transcript from that institution?

2. I don't think it should matter if your BC translation is 3 years old as long as it comports with the requirements in the Guide including a certified copy of the original and an affidavit from the translator.

Status
Not open for further replies.