+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Thanks Ashif eee :)
ashif_eee said:
+1 to u buddy....but karma prevents me....:)

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
om999 said:
Could you please elaborate this?
There were two people in this topic who claimed their apps were returned several days ago due to some payment issue.

f_zub

Aug 14, 2014
Nadim2376 said:
As for as Bonds proof is notarized it should be fine...
As for PCC it can be submit on later stage hence dont wait for it to submit your application.. Further, no need of attestation from Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.

i know,i have submitted my application...but its just im not sure where should i start from...

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Dear seniors,

I'm still confused... I have to process USA FBI PCC which apparently takes 2 to 3 months to get it delivered. My application is already submitted in August. Can I process my PCC now and let's say when visa officer asks for it in next 6 to 9 months, that is available at my end.

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
As declaration is related to spouse hence spouse name should be mentioned
rht said:
Filling up spouse's background declaration form. Facing a problem:
Q: if I use additional sheet with spouse's background deceleration form, then whose name will be written on the top of the sheet? Main applicant's or spouse's?

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
As for PCC is concerned the process is started from your nearest police station & finally it will be issued by DPO..
f_zub said:
i know,i have submitted my application...but its just im not sure where should i start from...

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
I would like to re-post my messages, as it seems nobody read them, and I find the 20th May thing interesting to discuss :p

LittleOwl said:
On 20th May applicants - maybe they charge processing fee long after the application was checked? Maybe there's like three weeks between performing completeness check and charging money? If I understood correctly, all three these 20th May applicants claim they got e-mails about their cases, in response to inquiry e-mail? I mean, maybe all 20th May applications are long after checked, they just don't charge yet...

Alternatively, CIO may be checking payment first, to insure it won't expire or something?

BTW, what payment option did you use, guys 20th May applicants?

This whole 20th May issue baffles me. :-\
LittleOwl said:
And another thought - there are not as many people after 14th May on the spreadsheet... Maybe they just don't tell if they got charged for some reasons. Somebody maybe doesn't know they got charged yet, others maybe became disengaged with this forum and won't write anymore, or some other reasons, there can be plenty of them. Given how small the sample of those applicants is - maybe it's no wonder we haven't heard from them yet. I see from the spreadsheet, that the May 20th has the most applicants after May 14th. Maybe that's why we heard from three people.

Given how huge the number of May 7th applicants was, it was pretty easy for us to track. Now, maybe it won't be as easy anymore? And we will be lucky if one or two given-day-given-month applicants come here or to spreadsheet and tell us their news?

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Hi,

I applied under 2174 and my application reached on 7th May 2014 but I haven't heard anything yet. I don't have any UCI number because I didn't apply last year. I have not received any email message, neither I have got my application back. The last time when I checked with my bank regarding DD encashment was on 25th July. Till that date my DD was also not been presented. So I am not sure what exactly CIC is doing with my application. I am confident that my application is complete. But not sure for what reason it is stuck.

I called <0016139444000> and the gentleman at the other side told me that I need to write to (CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiryatcicdotgcdotca) to know the status of my application. I have written to that email id but it takes 30 working days to get a reply back from them.

I applied in 2005 too and got a file number but due to backlog my application was never processed and later as everybody knows all the applications CIC received before 2008 were scrapped. Also I never got my refund too. But for FSW 2014 - there isn't any backlog situation.

Is there anybody else in the same situation.

Regards,
Monu

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
gimmenergy said:
Hi,

I applied under 2174 and my application reached on 7th May 2014 but I haven't heard anything yet. I don't have any UCI number because I didn't apply last year. I have not received any email message, neither I have got my application back. The last time when I checked with my bank regarding DD encashment was on 25th July. Till that date my DD was also not been presented. So I am not sure what exactly CIC is doing with my application. I am confident that my application is complete. But not sure for what reason it is stuck.

I called <0016139444000> and the gentleman at the other side told me that I need to write to (CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiryatcicdotgcdotca) to know the status of my application. I have written to that email id but it takes 30 working days to get a reply back from them.

I applied in 2005 too and got a file number but due to backlog my application was never processed and later as everybody knows all the applications CIC received before 2008 were scrapped. Also I never got my refund too. But for FSW 2014 - there isn't any backlog situation.

Is there anybody else in the same situation.

Regards,
Monu

Dear Monu brother,

I can understand ur worries....

+1 to u for ur reattempt....for ur patience abt the same thing ...

I can tell u there is more 39 applicants of 7th May whom have not traced anything just like u....

So keep clam ....

Still there is 59 applicants of 7th May are still pending for getting PER email....:D

U can check the SS...

So dont worry...

God will not frustrate u this time---Thats what I m praying....

Good luck and keep a bit more patience...... :D

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
ashif_eee said:
Dear Monu brother,

I can understand ur worries....

+1 to u for ur reattempt....for ur patience abt the same thing ...

I can tell u there is more 39 applicants of 7th May whom have not traced anything just like u....

So keep clam ....

Still there is 59 applicants of 7th May are still pending for getting PER email....:D

U can check the SS...

So dont worry...

God will not frustrate u this time---Thats what I m praying....

Good luck and keep a bit more patience...... :D
Dear Ashif brother,

Thanks for your prayer and words. and +1 for those.

Dr Reem

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Seniors can u plz explain/interpret the table shown on david cambell's website
http://www.canadavisa.com/total-number-of-federal-skilled-worker-applications-received-by-cic.html
The table seems pretty confusing but shows a total of 53328 till today :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kivera

Aug 17, 2014
Hi All,

I was encashed yesterday on August 15 (my application received on May 14), so I registered to this forum to be a bit helpful as well.

I have applied under NOC 1112 according to my previous job experience. Currently I am holding a position not related to the NOC I have applied (this info was included in my application) however, I will be changing my position starting from September 1st which is again nothing related to NOC 1112. So, the question is: should I inform CIC about my position change??? Could you please advise.

Thanks a lot! Good luck to all!

Civ.dxb

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Nomination.....
04-09-2013
Med's Request
26-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-10-2014
Dr Reem said:
Seniors can u plz explain/interpret the table shown on david cambell's website
http://www.canadavisa.com/total-number-of-federal-skilled-worker-applications-received-by-cic.html
The table seems pretty confusing but shows a total of 53328 till today :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
DO not worry the right one is CIC website
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

shahid_canadaim

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 10, 2014
IELTS Request

Hi,
I have a situation and need your help on this -

I am yet to apply for FSW, waiting for some final documentations and I have my passport getting expired in November 2015. So, assuming the processing takes time for safe side should I renew my passport now itself and send the details of the new passport or there is no probs for me ?

Regards,
Shahid

Status
Not open for further replies.