+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmyra

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/14
Nomination.....
08/12/14
File Transfer...
02/02/2015
Med's Request
20/02/15
Med's Done....
23/02/15
Passport Req..
01/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/15
LANDED..........
GOD WILLING MAY END / BEGINNING JUNE
ashif_eee said:

What I seen- sometimes Peoples get more curious to give '-1" to others profile....

May be they feel that this will motivate someone more to assist others...Thats why its increasing on my profile too.....:)

May god fulfill all of our wishes....

CONSIDER THAT ALSO PLUS MARKING BRO. COZ ONLY A NEGATIVE PERSON CAN GIVE NEGATIVE MARKING TO SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING GO HELP.......AND REMEBERS TWO NEGATIVES ALWAYS MAKE A POSITIVE. FOR U ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION.

U R DOING A GREAT JOB.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
adnanbd said:
Hi is newbie,

I have already sent my all docs under NOC 00121..My Total score is above 76. Will it make any extra difference in my PER procedure???

Absolutely not brother....

For CA PR application there is no additional benefits for excess points....:)

atcanada

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
it wont make any difference in the process of your file.

If you have 67 points or 97 points if you are fit within their criteria then you will get visa. higher score won't make your application faster then other applicants.

adnanbd said:
Hi is newbie,

I have already sent my all docs under NOC 00121..My Total score is above 76. Will it make any extra difference in my PER procedure???

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
jmyra said:
CONSIDER THAT ALSO PLUS MARKING BRO. COZ ONLY A NEGATIVE PERSON CAN GIVE NEGATIVE MARKING TO SOMEONE WHO IS TRYING GO HELP.......AND REMEBERS TWO NEGATIVES ALWAYS MAKE A POSITIVE. FOR U ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION.

U R DOING A GREAT JOB.

U guys are my inspiration buddy.....Thanks..

LORDHELP

Aug 13, 2014
india
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-aug-2014
Nomination.....
per 28th nov 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line : processing started on 5-feb- 2015
Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi, There is 85% to 90% chance that it will work, as I have been successful in getting a later sent material added to my application. But this needs to be done the right way.

In the e-mail please apologize for the inconvenience caused; also request them a confirmation that the new details have been added to package.

For reference purpose please tell them the courier details, tracking number and approximate receive date of the later send courier to CIC. Of course scan and send the content of the later sent courier in the email as well. Plus for the original application send as many data points as possible like UCI #, passport #, full name, application receive date, date of birth, NOC category applied to etc etc

The above has more chance of working when one's application has some time left for CIC to be picked basis one's original application date (versus the date they are currently working on). So if one sends for a 6th June application now it should definitely work. Might not work for May 9th or earlier application at this time is my guess.

All the best!!! :) :) :)

PS - The above should in NO way be taken as a routine matter where now several folks try sending additional content to CIC. This increases their work load and slows the processing of normal applications so please keep in mind guys!!! :)

hello oscar 7...
pls help me me facing same issue my file reached cic on 7thaug and in work experience I attached my offer letters,,conformation letter and payu stubs,promotion letter salary slips etc to show my work exp...but my company didn't give me my job duties on demand aswell as dey say its nt in their formart... so I missed out that know by seeing ur above post me got a hope to send them to cic... I got letter of reference on plain paper from my manager operation with is original visiting card of my company..I described my situation and he agress to give me ...pls help me with the email id where we need to apologise for this as well to inform abt courier details. .. pls do let me know if i missed out something aswell...thxss a lot

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ashif_eee said:

What I seen- sometimes Peoples get more curious to give '-1" to others profile....

May be they feel that this will motivate someone more to assist others...Thats why its increasing on my profile too.....:)

May god fulfill all of our wishes....

100 +1 ashif bhai to counteract all your -1s You are life of this forum.......
May be sombdy has gvn it by mistake...if v can know who gave it...then we could have asked...

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
aliabdul said:
Finally, being May 8th applicant, i received PER mail on 13-Aug.

Thanks to everyone for valuable suggestions/guidance.

One question,
how tough is the criteria is during the final review/decision on eligibility by visa office, as per below statement?? Any idea with past experience of someone in this forum, please?

"your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office."

Congrsts aliabdul..hope you have updated ss...
You don't need to worry if the info provided by you is true/genuine..

f_zub

Aug 14, 2014
Dear Bloggers,

Ive applied for FSW NOC 2132 on the 21/05/2014.Till date,i haven't received any information neither i have info on my DD been charged.I had a couple of questions regarding applications

1) i've was born in UAE,and my birth certificate submitted is in Arabic,would that effect my application acceptance.
2) Would it be advised to contact CIO regarding the status of my application,Since the application submitted was approx 11 12 weeks now.
3) How would we know what date have they reached on the submitted application for CIO,Sydney Nova,Scotia.
4) Recently,i heard some rumors,regarding the application.As i have heard,people have been receiving email from CIO about acceptance,even though if they have chosen a representative to follow up for there application,is that correct in any way ??

Kind Regards,

FZ

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

While seeing SS I noted that CPC Ottawa is at no. 3 in respect of applications transferred but percentage of their process to move forward seems more quick as compared to NDVO & LVO what could be the reason.

My-Dream

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am preparing my second application under 2281 NOC as I already sent an application under 2171 noc (which now I think it's wrong Noc according to my job profile) and my application reached there on 23rd June. This time I don't want to take any risk. I am quite worried about my second application because the job experience is same which I used in 2171 NOC, and now I am only changing previous NOC to 2281 NOC. The questions which are rolling in my mind are:

Is it ok to send another application under new NOC code with same work experience?

Is it ok to send new application without waiting for their reply/NER email?

What should I do to keep me and my family safe for this 2014 fsw program (wait or send ?????)

Also, please give some comment/suggestions on my day to day job duties which are listed below:

1. Installed and supported applications on Windows, Fedora/Debian Linux servers.

2. Managed Windows network, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, SQL, Fedora/Debian Linux, File sharing, Group policies, Print sharing and their interfaces for the systems.

3. Maintenance of the systems including latest antivirus updating involved in asset-tracking PC and security standards throughout the company.

4. Installation, configuration and administration on high end CISCO routers and switches.

5. Installation, configuration and administration of VPN's and Lease lines.

6. Installation of security patches and bug fixes.

7. Systems health checks for all security devices.

8. Having vast knowledge of spyware, content filtering, spam guard, POP blocker.

9. Handling of major security incidents and identifying the root causes.

10. Configuring Routing Protocols, ACL, NAT ( static and dynamic), PAT.

11. Maintaining and administering LAN network and it's interconnection with WAN.

Are these above job duties are perfect match of 2281 NOC ?

Or do I need to add or change something in it ?

Please help me friends, your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ENGGCANADA

Jan 6, 2014
Hi all i am very happy to announce that i got PER
Application recieve date 8 may
Noc 2133
DD encashed 15 july
PER recieved 13 AUG
ADMINS PLZ UPDATE THE INFO

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
ENGGCANADA said:
Noc 2133
DD encashed 15 july
PER recieved 13 AUG
Congrats.

mehul1313

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
f_zub said:
Dear Bloggers,

Ive applied for FSW NOC 2132 on the 21/05/2014.Till date,i haven't received any information neither i have info on my DD been charged.I had a couple of questions regarding applications - Currently they are charging fees for May 13-14th Applicants. Wait for some more time for your turn.

1) i've was born in UAE,and my birth certificate submitted is in Arabic,would that effect my application acceptance. - Hope you have sent notarized translation of your birth certificate along with copy of BC in arabic.
2) Would it be advised to contact CIO regarding the status of my application,Since the application submitted was approx 11 12 weeks now. - CIC will reply to your mail in 30-40 days. I think it is written somewhere in CIC site that status query should not be asked before 12 weeks or so. Check it as well.
3) How would we know what date have they reached on the submitted application for CIO,Sydney Nova,Scotia. - You can get approximations from this forum and updates from fellow forumites.
4) Recently,i heard some rumors,regarding the application.As i have heard,people have been receiving email from CIO about acceptance,even though if they have chosen a representative to follow up for there application,is that correct in any way ?? - CIC will send PER email to the id which is mentioned in application.

Kind Regards,

FZ

mehul1313

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
ENGGCANADA said:
Noc 2133
DD encashed 15 july
PER recieved 13 AUG
Congrats!

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Just logged in.

Starting the session with a +1 to Ashif. :)

Karma restriction for many other benevolent members. ::)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.