+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
cjg1987 said:
1. You are possessing company letterheads unethically

2. You have not informed your HR department

All of the above cases fall within the parameter of misrepresentation . Do not do it.

Bear in mind, background checks, telephone calls, face to face interviews, site visit are all at the discretion of local VO , which they may exercise and will exercise.

Be truthful , approach your HR department ,if its against the company policy to give reference letters on letterheads you may explain the same on a cover letter. Provide evidence of the same correspondence with HR .

Only then you can proceed to take letters from your senior manager.

Thanks.

Actually I have done it sent my application on 2nd June. Our company has not so co operative environment and asking my boss of providing me with the letter so that i can apply for PR is asking for trouble. Although I can do one thing once i get the PER then i can ask my boss to provide me the letter and then i will inform the HR as well. But my main question whether they do background check after giving PER or before it ??
Reference letter can be given by any of my senior . I think it is not necessary to get it done from my reporting manager only??
Ur advice plz.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
purani_jeans said:
Hello Seniors,
How to know who has given you good or poor rating..
There is no way to know. Ratings are anonymous.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ DEAR FORUMITES,

Pls note that my below response "Opinion" was made to a post by K_B on "Discussion" which he's initiated.
It was not a comment on what somebody has done or a suggestion for someone to act in any particular matter.

Pls refer to pg 3059 for better understanding. (I haven't deleted or modify my post.. e.g. blaming somebody and then taking it off).

Also, I'm not responsible or in control of what drive's someone's interpretation ('wild imagination') of any posts here Or jump to any concussion Or pre-empt somebody's personal circumstances (related to their brother etc.) etc etc

Does this forum not allow anybody to give Opinion on any "Discussion" ????

[b]k_b[/b] said:
@ Century @ Oscar7
Discuss about this 1111 and 1112 and come up with a final answer..... Both of you are contradictory... So discuss and solve the issue.
neel-here said:
I dont think it matters at all.. as CIO don't keep any records of prev returned Appln 8)

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
simarwalia88 said:
Actually I have done it sent my application on 2nd June. Our company has not so co operative environment and asking my boss of providing me with the letter so that i can apply for PR is asking for trouble. Although I can do one thing once i get the PER then i can ask my boss to provide me the letter and then i will inform the HR as well. But my main question whether they do background check after giving PER or before it ??
Reference letter can be given by any of my senior . I think it is not necessary to get it done from my reporting manager only??
Ur advice plz.
Background check will start after your file reaches your local VO (maybe NDVO).

arka

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Hi All,

Can anyone guide me on the CAP status of NOC 2133. Is it worth applying for NOC 2133 at the end of July.

Thanks..

GreenMaple

Jul 28, 2014
Hello Guys...

I wanted to ask about Police Clearance certificate.
Is there any body who has got it from Mohali/Chandigarh? Could anyone please guide me on the process?

Thanks!

sarika18

Jul 21, 2014
hey guys,

could you please proofread following, do u think following A and B will fall in 2171?
A)
· Working in Information Technology related areas, specifically in design, development, implementation and policy formulation of Information systems business solutions in the following areas:
- E-governance and E-commerce solutions
- Security in E-governance & E-commerce Applications incorporating secure-web services, client browser interface,
etc.
- Public key cryptography including authentication through digital signatures
· Conduct business and technical studies in the area of ‘E-governance and E-commerce solutions’; Research, develop, and implement plans and procedures for information systems solutions and provide advice on a wide range of information systems’ policies, management, security and the best way to use information systems.
· Meet with clients/users’ to discuss what issues and requirements need to be taken care of; Research both business and technical issues using analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Formulating and defining system scope; functional and technical design documents; configuration, testing, and debugging of information systems solutions.
· Work with Quality Assurance Analysts to comply with policies and procedures at each stage of software development in order to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness, and overall quality of software products and information systems.
· Assist in laying down the standards, strategies, duties and policies to be maintained and /or followed by the Certifying Authorities to conduct their business/service delivery
· Architecture, design, development, integration and implementation of Information systems business solutions e.g. PKI compendium, repository of Digital Signature Certificates and automation of various processes. This includes:
- Interacting with clients/users’ for requirements gathering and documenting the functional requirements
- Understanding the business requirements/processes and articulate the same
- Research, evaluate and synthesize users’ requirements to design and develop Information systems business solutions
- Assess hardware and software requirements, procedures and policies
- Develop data and information process model (logical and physical design)
- Prepare functional and technical design documents
- Write and modify code as per the business needs
- Detect, locate, and avoid errors in code
- Apply Optimization methods, Security Controls and Quality Control Procedures wherever applicable
- Integration and Implementation of Information systems business solutions on the servers
- Conduct code review, unit and integration testing
- Identify and troubleshoot technical problems and develop management and maintenance processes
- Co-ordinate Implementation, Integration and enhancement of Information systems business solutions
- Database and content management
· Lead and co-ordinate team of IT consultants to develop information systems business solutions
· Research and evaluate variety of software products and information systems business solutions e.g. Products supporting PKI (public key infrastructure) services
· Research, design, develop, integrate and maintain Compendium (Computer software) of PKI/Digital Signature enabled applications that targets towards analyzing these applications for ensuring compliance to security requirements of India PKI and promoting such applications/features to other states/sectors in order to be useful for the public at large.
· Design, development and maintenance of information warehouse of Digital Signature Certificates

B)
· Research, develop, and implement plans and procedures for information systems solutions and provide advice on a wide range of information systems’ policies, management, security and the best way to use information systems.
· Design, development, integration and implementation of Information systems business solutions. This includes:
- Interacting with clients/users’ for requirements gathering and documenting the functional requirements
- Understanding the business requirements/processes and articulate the same
- Research, evaluate and synthesize users’ requirements to design and develop Information systems business solutions
- Assess hardware and software requirements, procedures and policies
- Develop data and information process model (logical and physical design)
- Prepare functional and technical design documents
- Write and modify code as per the business needs
- Detect, locate, and avoid errors in code
- Apply Optimization methods, Security Controls and Quality Control Procedures wherever applicable
- Integration and Implementation of Information systems business solutions on the servers
- Conduct code review, unit and integration testing
- Identify and troubleshoot technical problems and develop management and maintenance processes
- Co-ordinate Implementation, Integration and enhancement of Information systems business solutions
- Database and content management
· Conduct business and technical studies
· Meet with clients/users’ to discuss what issues and requirements need to be taken care of; Research both business and technical issues using analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Formulating and defining system scope; functional and technical design documents; configuration, testing, and debugging of information systems solutions.
· Work with Quality Assurance Analysts to comply with policies and procedures at each stage of software development in order to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness, and overall quality of software products and information systems.
· Lead and co-ordinate team of IT consultants to develop information systems business solutions
· Consulting with users and other IT professionals to develop business processes or resolve program issues
· Providing technical and process solutions required during supply chain management implementations.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
There is no way to know. Ratings are anonymous.
I noticed somebody has been mandated (by only God knows) to perpetually rate me -1 too even when I have not made any post. That is why I feel a "Thank You" on each thread and after each post that provides solution or that appeals to sensible people will do a lot to encourage people rather than a -/+1 which is highly subjective (with some invisible masquerades dishing out scores/ratings).

Some people are just naturally angry you exist (not because they have ideological differences with you) and so they will score you negative. That is a sadistic approach to life.

I don't even look at the negatives again,I just do what I got to do and move on....

I think we should de-emphasize the -/+ because it is susceptible to abuse as we have seen....Simply say a "Thank You" on the forum if you like (and rate if the person if you like) and move on.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Let's leave all that.. Any one Awaiting PER and has an intution that it will come today??? its for 7th may applicants..

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
purani_jeans said:
Hello Seniors,
Only way if the rater him/herself tell you. Guess who gave you +1 ;) ;) ;)

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
tveeter said:
Oh ok. That makes me tensed. do you have UCI ? my status shows INPROCESS
Congrats to you... PER might be on the way... Today i can feel the positive vibes about PER mails being just a few hours away...

No i don't have a UCI..

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
purani_jeans said:
Hello Seniors,
somebody gonna get a hurt real bad :p

Status
Not open for further replies.