+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
visa_4all said:
Hello sir,

In supplementary information travels form

My country of origin in India and country of residence is Maldives. do i need to mention travels in between India and Maldives or only third country travels.

You only need to mention third country travels. In your case no travel between India and Maldives has to be mentioned.
FYI: Some people mentioned all travels including one between country of origin and residence thinking it wont harm their application.
P.S: I didnt mention travel made between country of residence and origin.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
canindia999 said:
Dear Experts

Please tell me how much point i will earn for Diploma after 10th and after diploma i also did 10+2

Please help to calculate point. I understand that WES will evaluate it, then only exact details can be extracted. But with your experience and knowledge please give a tentative detail

Thanks in advance
Its hard to tell how much points you will get towards your diploma with WES evaluation.

kroduk

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Chandigarh, India

Does anyone have the full data set for FSW2013 sheet. I think in the 2013 link, the tracking sheet is not showing the full data
For NOC 1112 there were 72 in-cap application and 93 out-of-cap. But the data set does not show that many apps.
Just wanted to do some analysis on that

Also is it possible to insert an image/table in the messages here. Not able to figure out. please pm

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
You only need to mention third country travels. In your case no travel between India and Maldives has to be mentioned.
FYI: Some people mentioned all travels including one between country of origin and residence thinking it wont harm their application.
P.S: I didnt mention travel made between country of residence and origin.
Thankyou sir,

Hello sir,

My wife traveled 4 times from India to Maldives on dependent visa, now she is on work permit.
Do I need to mention her travels during she was dependent, or tick did not travel.

RajuCA2014

May 20, 2014
Hello Friends,

Please help me with the below queries.

1.Could you please suggest which NOC will get filled up fast 2172 or 2173 in general.
2.I'm an Electrical & Electronics gradutae with around 7 years of IT experience and planning to send the package in 3-4 days. I'm a Database programmer and my profile suits both 2172 and 2173.
So, i'm thinking to apply for the one which will not filled up fast to better my chances.
3.For both these NOCs it is mentioned as below in the site. Is it that the preference is given to computer science grads?

Employment requirements
•A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science or in mathematics
or
Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
•Computer programming experience is usually required.

Please respond.Thanks in advance.

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
yoga2306 said:
Hi

I have original translation copies of my Birth & marriage certificates
Those were done by ' Govt Registrar Office Sworn Translator'
They dont give any affidavit as its govt office

Will it be ok, if I send the original translation copy with photocopies of Birth & Marriage certificates which are not in English language?

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
canindia999 said:
Dear Experts

Please tell me how much point i will earn for Diploma after 10th and after diploma i also did 10+2

Please help to calculate point. I understand that WES will evaluate it, then only exact details can be extracted. But with your experience and knowledge please give a tentative detail

Thanks in advance
You can try WES online evaluation, at there website

wes.org/ca

Canadain1234

Jul 11, 2014
Friends....No need to worry about whether our application will be in the CAP or not.

My relative's experience might give some hope to guys who are too worried about the CAP being filled before CIC receiving their application.

It took 2 months to fill 200 Software Engineers (my relative is into testing) under the CEC program.... I know we cannot compare CEC with FSWP.

It is not that easy to fill 25,500 CAP. Only God knows whether those NOCs with less than 10 applications till now will even be filled by the end of December (I seriously doubt whether CIC will even receive 1000 applications in some NOCs even by the end of December)

I am posting this not to make you relax but do not get over stressed by the deadlines...After all nothing is in our control...

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
I have come across some forum members saying that one should send certified copies of the refrence letter and the appointment contract,........ :eek:

What is meant by certified? I think simple copies of those douments will be sufficient, correct me if the copies of the abovementioned documents need

to be certified? and in case certifying is a must, who is entitled to certify the authenticity of work experience documents?

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
Raajeani said:
hi...

I have been waiting last 8 weeks but i have not received any notification for cic. I have posted my application under FSW (noc 1112) on May 15th from India and it has reached CIC by 20th May. How long should i wait??? ... what should be my next step in this process. Kindly guied through.

thanks
Raajeani
Wait for
CC/DD encash
PER
Police Clearance Certi (if not submitted)
Medical Request
Interview
Passport request
Stamping
Landing

Seniors correct if Iam wrong

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
SS66 said:
I have come across some forum members saying that one should send certified copies of the refrence letter and the appointment contract,........ :eek:

What is meant by certified? I think simple copies of those douments will be sufficient, correct me if the copies of the abovementioned documents need

to be certified? and in case certifying is a must, who is entitled to certify the authenticity of work experience documents?
Certification of work reference letters is optional.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
yoga2306 said:
Hi

I have original translation copies of my Birth & marriage certificates
Those were done by ' Govt Registrar Office Sworn Translator'
They dont give any affidavit as its govt office

Will it be ok, if I send the original translation copy with photocopies of Birth & Marriage certificates which are not in English language?
You need to get the affidavit from the translator as well.

Also certify the photocopy of your birth and marriage certificates which are not in English .

Thanks

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
kroduk said:

Does anyone have the full data set for FSW2013 sheet. I think in the 2013 link, the tracking sheet is not showing the full data
For NOC 1112 there were 72 in-cap application and 93 out-of-cap. But the data set does not show that many apps.
Just wanted to do some analysis on that

Also is it possible to insert an image/table in the messages here. Not able to figure out. please pm
http://goo.gl/BbuCFe

kamalp

Jul 26, 2014
Hi all..new to this forum and FSW process... i have a quick query. I hav applied under NOC 1112, my application should reach CIC by tomorrow. Is there any hope fr me under this NOC or shuld I strt thinking abt 2015 express entry (points r enough ~77 but i guess that is irrelevant). Wuld be helpful if seniors could comment on this.

justanew_id

Jun 3, 2014
@ Brother "AB"
The spread sheet shows your application is at CIC for about 83 days. Could you please update me with the last status of your application? ::)
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.