+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTiwana

Nov 21, 2013
Hello Friends,
I was a 9th may applicant in NOC 2174 and my file has been refused by CIC and they have mentioned the blow reason/reasons for that, which were highlighted in bold in the returned application:

As you application does not meet the requirement of Regulation(10) of IRPA, it is incomplete. It is being returned to you for this reason

Important information: Changes to eligibility in the FSW program

Note: Work Experience

"at least one year of fulltime work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work"
"Your letter of employment must clearly give evidence showing that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement and that you have performed a substantial number of main duties, including all the essential duties"

Can anybody explain me if reason for refusal is that: i had not mentioned that i am working full time? or even my performed duties are not correct?
Please help me on this regard so that i can resend my application with the necessary changes. feeling sad currently :(

if anybody wishes i can post my main duties as well!

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
Dear Members,

I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years), in a Polytechnic college, which is recognized by the State Board of Technical Education

Where should i include this

Secondary/High School
University / College
Trade school or other post secondary school

Plz suggest

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
I have two years gap after my Secondary School , I was doing computer training

Shall i include in education or gap does not make any problem

plz suggest

thanks

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
dream16 said:
This forum needs to have some sort of notification open whenever someone responds or quote your inquiry, its clumsy to go back thousands of pages and then search for the response. Either it should show posts replied to for a specific profile.

Anyways, has there been any DD or CC charged yet for May 14 applicants?
Before replying, look for Additional Options link on the left. Choose Notify me of replies, before submitting your reply.

Get prepared for email flood. :)

Regards

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
mikeypm said:
Any 13th May applicants been charged or will that be next week now ?
Not yet...12th May applicants started this week. We may be looking at first week of August for 13th May!

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
GTiwana said:
Hello Friends,
I was a 9th may applicant in NOC 2174 and my file has been refused by CIC and they have mentioned the blow reason/reasons for that, which were highlighted in bold in the returned application:

As you application does not meet the requirement of Regulation(10) of IRPA, it is incomplete. It is being returned to you for this reason

"at least one year of fulltime work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work"
"Your letter of employment must clearly give evidence showing that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement and that you have performed a substantial number of main duties, including all the essential duties"

Can anybody explain me if reason for refusal is that: i had not mentioned that i am working full time? or even my performed duties are not correct?
Please help me on this regard so that i can resend my application with the necessary changes. feeling sad currently :(

Sorry to hear that.

Did you have sufficiently more than 1 year experience, or it was a borderline case ?

I am sure you would have written your duties matching NOC description, but it can be worthwhile to post them here against NOC description to modify and re-submit.

Cheer up. It's not the end of the world. Let's work on it, and re-apply.

Regards

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
CanDoIt said:
Not yet...12th May applicants started this week. We may be looking at first week of August for 13th May!
This waiting is killing me, any suggestions for a new hobby to take my mind off it :D ;D ;) :)

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
GTiwana said:
Hello Friends,

Sorry to hear this mate! I hope you make the necessary corrections and re-file your application at the earliest.
BTW, I didn't see your name in SS. Have you entered a different name?

GTiwana

Nov 21, 2013
nskatcv said:
Sorry to hear that.

Did you have sufficiently more than 1 year experience, or it was a borderline case ?

I am sure you would have written your duties matching NOC description, but it can be worthwhile to post them here against NOC description to modify and re-submit.

Cheer up. It's not the end of the world. Let's work on it, and re-apply.

Regards
I have 4 years 9 months of Experience in IT industry (but i forgot to mention full time in my refrence letter) and applied for NOC 2174 and my duties are mentioned below. Can anyone with NOC code can verify my duties if these are correct? else i will try to alter my duties and get a letter from my company. (Although it is difficult to request a reference letter from company again and again) Please help and verify my duties

Develops software programs in JAVA and in C which runs on protocols like HTTP, HTTPs, Citrix- Protocol and MQ- Protocol.
Develops Java plugins to customize software products like Apache JMeter, IBM RPT and Test shell.
Create and customize WebServices and Java custom codes using various software tools to test the Performance calibration of software code.
Experience on PL-SQL, Java/J2EE technologies with Oracle as a database.
Worked on software tools like eclipse, Firebug 1.12 Beta 4 / 1.11.4, Microsoft XML Notepad 2007 2.5, SQL Query Analyzer 2.01and Shark.
Monitor various issues like memory leaks, code bugs, database connections deadlock during testing of software code to find the exact root cause and communicate the same to other computer programmers for maintaining the code quality and application performance.
Code review, code optimization and performance tuning of projects.
Code implementation for new features to include changes in the application as per the changing business requirements.
Prepare and Published Daily status reports periodically and highlighted all the issues and risks of related software products and shared documents depicting project progress to the management and other technical teams.
Gathering business, user and performance requirements after discussion with Client's project management team and understood application architecture, functionality and technicality for giving performance estimates and finalization of software tool for testing software code and shared the final documents with client for Sign off.
Evaluate software products to finalize the performance testing tool to be used by the testing team at onsite Singapore for load testing.
Prepare Functional Specification and delivery documents (Release Notes, User Manual etc.)

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
GTiwana said:
I have 4 years 9 months of Experience in IT industry (but i forgot to mention full time in my refrence letter) and applied for NOC 2174 and my duties are mentioned below. Can anyone with NOC code can verify my duties if these are correct? else i will try to alter my duties and get a letter from my company. (Although it is difficult to request a reference letter from company again and again) Please help and verify my duties

Develops software programs in JAVA and in C which runs on protocols like HTTP, HTTPs, Citrix- Protocol and MQ- Protocol.
Develops Java plugins to customize software products like Apache JMeter, IBM RPT and Test shell.
Create and customize WebServices and Java custom codes using various software tools to test the Performance calibration of software code.
Worked on software tools like eclipse, Firebug 1.12 Beta 4 / 1.11.4, Microsoft XML Notepad 2007 2.5, SQL Query Analyzer 2.01and Shark.
Monitor various issues like memory leaks, code bugs, database connections deadlock during testing of software code to find the exact root cause and communicate the same to other computer programmers for maintaining the code quality and application performance.
Code implementation for new features to include changes in the application as per the changing business requirements.
Prepare and Published Daily status reports periodically and highlighted all the issues and risks of related software products and shared documents depicting project progress to the management and other technical teams.
Gathering business, user and performance requirements after discussion with Client's project management team and understood application architecture, functionality and technicality for giving performance estimates and finalization of software tool for testing software code and shared the final documents with client for Sign off.
Evaluate software products to finalize the performance testing tool to be used by the testing team at onsite Singapore for load testing.
Prepare Functional Specification and delivery documents (Release Notes, User Manual etc.)
Not being able to mention full-time doesn't sound like a big mistake to me at least.

As far as job duties are concerned, I am not from the same NOC code, so can't really comment. But a quick look tells that it is a pretty comprehensive list, and not a generic statement of work.

Do people using this NOC code have to satisfy requirement of being a Computer programmers and interactive media developers both ?

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2174

I am sure someone from same NOC code will soon reply.

Regards

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
GTiwana said:
Hello Friends,

Sorry for your scenario .
This s a generic response for applicants whose job duties does hopefully satisfy or represents the NOC for which they are applying for.The lead statement with reference to your letter of experience is very important especially when you have NOC duties that looks identical .Unknowingly ,you may have presented a job duties or letter of reference that is more associated with an identical NOC job descriptions that negate yours.
Above all,you needmto fully dissect your letter of reference to know what you did wrong.I'll advice you to make the contents of your letter visible here for inhouse gurus to constructively analyze for you.
Cheers

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
GTiwana said:
Hello Friends,
I was a 9th may applicant in NOC 2174 and my file has been refused by CIC and they have mentioned the blow reason/reasons for that, which were highlighted in bold in the returned application........

Dude, how did you get to know about this?

I assume you got a snail mail that wasn't really snail. If yes, may we know the country of residence?

Thanks,
Rohan85

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
GTiwana said:

Although I am not 2174, your duties does not seem like a problem to me. It is detailed and seems like covers NOC 2174 quite well. I think the main problem might be the absence of "full time" in your reference letter. Did the letter indicate how many hours a week you worked? If not, then the reference letter lack the required information and as such would be a big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.