+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] To me that is also not a possibility considering a lot of material structural changes (why else was ECA introduced, only to make decisioning faster by CIO guys and VO officers...and similarly some other fine changes in the program) were made in 2012. Remember 2012 remained close the entire year, for FSWP and such programs to make it 'fast and flexible' as per the ministry. Can't make it slow when they are trying to move to faster programs like express entry. Also there are lots of charts and graphs on CIC site that show a move towards a much faster processing. That's one reason to close all pre-2008 cases that they could not decide in like forever. So thought of that already!! :)

Something very different is surely going on at CIO, that is hard to tell from here! :)

Agree buddy, the delay could be anything. Being posiitive always helps.

But CIC is well know to make some mistakes regarding immigration, the cancellation of prior 2008 is one example. It is very poor in forecasting...

CIC has recently advertised jobs for visa processing, and there are lot of openings. May be they realized that they bit more then they can chew so started recruitment for visa offiers... This is going to take hell lot of time in recruiting and training and in the mean time if the new express entry starts then 2014 fswp will be put in back burner.

What else can explain PER nd CC charge dates?

srsd

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
plzz help

can i use affidavit instead of DOB? because i don't have DOB, now i am in US , it's very hard to get from us,

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] Right now we are 'outsiders' and they owe us no explanation. For all they care they can put us at guantanamo bay and feed us the c0ck meet sandwitch LOL without any explanation ;D (not sure if you have seen the Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay movie)

PS - You and I have lived in the US, and we had heard their big claims of transparency earlier and now snowden revelations and wikileaks has it all out in the open LOL

The difference is that I never believed the USA when they talk transparency. But I believed Canada. (And I still do.)

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
mkshah said:
you are 100% correct bro....

but think about an applicant... who is not able to get the Job Reference Letter due to any of the below reasons...
*Company is closed down
*Supervisor/s you worked with are now with another employer
*HR Policies
*Your employer gives only experience letter and etc..

so... pls suggest in these conditions how he/she will get Job Reference Letter on Company Letter Head....

as if he cannot provide this on company letterhead... does it mean that whatever he is providing by way of an affidavit/notarized document, all is fake and it should be consider invalid....

It seems illogical to me...

this is my opinion, I may be incorrect... pls comment
What ever it is brother, try to get it only on company letter head. Unfortunately there is no other way out, if company is small and is close now try to approch some one who can give letters on letter head.
Brother if affidavit is an option then I can write any thing in the affidavit. I can say I did duties of a particular NOC, how will CIC get to know I'am genuine. I might be a salesman and getting regular payslips and salary but if keep affidavit that I'am a software engineer and show payslips and tax forms as proof how can CIC know they are genuine?

This is the reason why CIC accepts work experience only on company letter, and many times during back ground checks they verify if information submitted in company letter heads is genuine or not.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srsd said:
plzz help

can i use affidavit instead of DOB? because i don't have DOB, now i am in US , it's very hard to get from us,
I assume you mean BC, not DOB? Read the Guide and Checklist to see what is acceptable substitute for BC.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi shakti123,
I second to your thought of providing fake affidavit supported with pay slips and tax forms..

how can the pay slips and tax forms for a salesman job be used for a fake affidavit of software engineer job...

dont you think that these documents (pay slips and tax forms) will carry the details of employment and company along with designation???

that such a discrepancy will surely create a serious situation for the applicant who is adopting such kind of malpractices???

shakti123 said:
What ever it is brother, try to get it only on company letter head. Unfortunately there is no other way out, if company is small and is close now try to approch some one who can give letters on letter head.
Brother if affidavit is an option then I can write any thing in the affidavit. I can say I did duties of a particular NOC, how will CIC get to know I'am genuine. I might be a salesman and getting regular payslips and salary but if keep affidavit that I'am a software engineer and show payslips and tax forms as proof how can CIC know they are genuine?

This is the reason why CIC accepts work experience only on company letter, and many times during back ground checks they verify if information submitted in company letter heads is genuine or not.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
mkshah said:
Hi shakti123,
I second to your thought of providing fake affidavit supported with pay slips and tax forms..

how can the pay slips and tax forms for a salesman job be used for a fake affidavit of software engineer job...

dont you think that these documents (pay slips and tax forms) will carry the details of employment and company along with designation???

that such a discrepancy will surely create a serious situation for the applicant who is adopting such kind of malpractices???
I just gave a example buddy...

Your title of the job if you are a salesman, could be supervisor or junior officer or whatever... and the same will be reflected in your payslip and tax forms. A software job could also have the same titles. And there are companies which does sales work, finance work, software work, HR work, Managerial work , admin work etc.

Hope you get the point, not to discourage you but I just want to put the facts of what CIC will consider. It might be wrong way, but that's what CIC requires as proof for work experience and we have to follow it otherwise app could be rejected.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
I understand you point buddy..

but it is not that all applicants who are submitting affidavit due to lack of resources will be fraud and they must be rejected straight-way...

there has to be certain mechanism in place which can upto some extent remove this anomaly....

shakti123 said:
I just gave a example buddy...

Your title of the job if you are a salesman, could be supervisor or junior officer or whatever... and the same will be reflected in your payslip and tax forms. A software job could also have the same titles. And there are companies which does sales work, finance work, software work, HR work, Managerial work , admin work etc.

Hope you get the point, not to discourage you but I just want to put the facts of what CIC will consider. It might be wrong way, but that's what CIC requires as proof for work experience and we have to follow it otherwise app could be rejected.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
mkshah said:

but it is not that all applicants who are submitting affidavit due to lack of resources will be fraud and they must be rejected straight-way...

there has to be certain mechanism in place which can upto some extent remove this anomaly....
In important point here is that if you submit 5 affidavits it is quite suspicious. But lets say you have two letter heads and 3 affidavits, that shouldn't be wrong.

It is a very important point that an affidavit is the last resort, after all other avenues have been exhausted, and one should be prepared for extra scrutiny in such cases.

tweetu

Jun 5, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Hi can any one guide me about this
I received my wes report today ...its saying my mba degree equal to Canadian degree MBA but its not showing details like points I score..and its also mentioned thatWES deals only with institutions not individual so they sent my evaluated report to CIC
I don't get where I got wrong ....
I selected FSWP package on WES site .....is this was my mistake?
Which paper should I will send with my application now ?
Plz clarify ....
The report i got look alike that available on WES site...
Thnx with good wishes

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
mkshah said:

The Document checklist states the following:

Self-employed individuals must provide documentation from 3rd party individual(s) indicating the service provided along with payment details. Self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable evidence of work experience.

Although this pointer is towards self employed one thing is certain that self-sworn affidavits for Job Roles is the last thing that CIC would want in an application because logically their can be no 'mechanism' in place to asses or verify such cases. The VO will not interview you on your job skills to verify whether you could have performed the required duties as per the NOC you select.

The only possible mechanism here is discretion. And to get his discretion in your favor you have to include solid documentation for Employment contracts, salary slips, appraisal letters etc with the self sworn affidavit. You have got absolutely nothing to loose if you include self sworn affidavits and who knows the VO's discretion may just tilt in your favor.

svcanada

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
01-02-2015
Is it true that OTTAWA applications are processed faster than New Delhi?

It seems i could have mentioned OTTAWA since I am in US but i mentioned NEW DELHI as VO... :(

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
svcanada said:
Is it true that OTTAWA applications are processed faster than New Delhi? Yes. Ottawa is Much Much faster. They already started issuing MR to May 5 & May 6th applicants.

It seems i could have mentioned OTTAWA since I am in US but i mentioned NEW DELHI as VO... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.