+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the letter is being provided by ex -superior on a plain paper.... it should include his details- current title, co. name, Tel/mob no. Email id etc. as a part of (below) his signature. Also attach his Visiting card if available.

Annie_Twinkle said:
Hi guys,

I am planning to take a reference letter from my ex-superior in a plain A4 paper (no letter head). My question is should I include the company's phone number/website address/fax in the reference letter.

Pls reply.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] To fully understand your point I just opened the 2013 SS, and to my surprise the time between fee charge and PER is like what you say. A guy I know of in fact received it the very next day. Quite an eye-opener vis-à-vis this year's difference in time for the two. ???

PS - That makes me speculate a new possibility. May be based on very thin sample so far (May 1st to partial May 6th data) they seem to find quite a few cases of "documents not being in perfect state" as asked by CIC, and they might have put aside all bundles from partial May 6th and rest May 7th onwards with remarks on one side to take a policy decision as to what the checking standard should be this year (kinda lowering the standards a little though not drastically of course) to ensure a healthy output from the incoming applicantions, considering not a whole lot of applications are coming against the 1000 NOC numbers for a LOT of NOCs (though not anything new) and in particular against the total 25,000 numbers for FSWP 2014. Just a thought there!! 100% speculation, as I said! ???

I also agree that it seems that PER process has been put on hold due to some reason but more than a month is a long time for any change in policy... Its good that CC charging and DD encashment is still on.. and even file transfer is also happening.. Those who have chosen CPC - Ottawa as VO are really lucky this year... I am assuming that when they will start sending PER it will be in good pace ... May be internally they are working on the eligibility review but not sending PER due to some pending decision... Lets hope for better...

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Least to forget the post-effects of last week's climate change in Nova Scotia.... :D :D :D

It might have affected the process flow by one or another way.... just a fact to consider also...

Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] Long time wait can only be justified to collect a 'statistically significant' sample size. May be they have decided to hold on to until all May 7th are reviewed, for that matter.

By their mail room they already have the count for each day received applications #s, just like we have on our SS, but they have it for the entire global pool. So may be they decided let's do a sample test for until entire May 7th, as that is a decent sample size plus will affect cases for just one day applicants. I know I have no 'sound' basis for this line of thought but this comes to my mind pretty strongly right now. Otherwise PER news wouldn't just stop as if something is blocked in the a$$ LOL

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
My courier was delivered earlier this morning (signed by Mike) under NOC category 2171; consolidated spreadsheet updated as well. Thanx for all of your suggestions and help.

Should I consider myself in the game under this category? Thanks!!

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] Long time wait can only be justified to collect a 'statistically significant' sample size. May be they have decided to hold on to until all May 7th are reviewed, for that matter.

By their mail room they already have the count for each day received applications #s, just like we have on our SS, but they have it for the entire global pool. So may be they decided let's do a sample test for until entire May 7th, as that is a decent sample size plus will affect cases for just one day applicants. I know I have no 'sound' basis for this line of thought but this comes to my mind pretty strongly right now. Otherwise PER news wouldn't just stop as if something if blocked in the a$$ LOL

In any statistical analysis, we should'nt miss the obvious.

Is CIC back to 2004, when applications used to take about 5 to 7 years to process. This looks more obvious, looking at CC charges and PER emails. We are now more in tune with 2004 fswp then with 2013 fswp. There can be no other plausible explanation then this.

2013 was an exception with only 300 per noc and very few NOC's and so most of app's were pocess within 1 year. Did CIC bit more then it can chew by having 1000 limit and so many new NOCs.

if our apps (other then ottawa) are going to be processed in more then 4 years, then FSWP Canada is surely not worth it;...

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Goku said:
I agree with Oscar7. We are surely here for help but person who has questions, also has to put show some efforts in it. Please go through document checklist. Whatever is need is written their including reference letter part.

Many information such as phone no, website, authorized person's name, etc. has to be on reference letter. They only reason I am telling you to go through document checklist is because if we missed something then you might get it from there.

No offence. Peace :)
Very true - Oscar7 and Goku. Too many questions that only re-empathizes the saying that common sense aint common. Sorry to be this harsh, but its annoying to see questions from members who clearly haven't read the requirements and checklist. Why apply for FSWP when you have a degree and a few years of working experience and you don't understand what is clearly stated in black and white ink?

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Destinationca said:
My courier was delivered earlier this morning (signed by Mike) under NOC category 2171; consolidated spreadsheet updated as well. Thanx for all of your suggestions and help.

Should I consider myself in the game under this category? Thanks!!
Cngrats...waiting club welcomes you

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
tknova said:
Hi Annie,

Please read these two posts

http://www.fsw2014.info/sample-reference-letter/
http://www.fsw2014.info/reference-letter-problems/

These should cover just about everything !!!
Try to get the letter from your company and on your company letter.. Affidavits and others are not going to help, your CC's might be charged but futher processing could be effected, so do not look for alternatives and just try to get the letters from your companies.

Folks.. Remember three things are very important for FSWP since 2013
Language credentials
Educational credentials
Work experience.

If these three are not in expected manner, your app will not go through the process.

Last year, I do not recollect any one going through with out submitting work experience on company letter head. So pls do not submit affidavit for work experience instead of company letters

P.S... This is my opinion on my interaction with last year applicants and my experience. If any one has alternate view with proofs, pl post.

nishu900

Jul 5, 2014
I have mentioned 2 NOC in section 12A thats why it is rejected with the reason that there should be only 1 primary NOC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] To me that is also not a possibility considering a lot of material structural changes (why else was ECA introduced, only to make decisioning faster by CIO guys and VO officers...and similarly some other fine changes in the program) were made in 2012. Remember 2012 remained close the entire year, for FSWP and such programs to make it 'fast and flexible' as per the ministry. Can't make it slow when they are trying to move to faster programs like express entry. Also there are lots of charts and graphs on CIC site that show a move towards a much faster processing. That's one reason to close all pre-2008 cases that they could not decide in like forever. So thought of that already!! :)

Something very different is surely going on at CIO, that is hard to tell from here! :)

PS - 2013 was not an outlier, as 2011 was equally fast with 500 seats per NOC.

I wish they would tell us what it is... they are supposedly committed to "transparency."

Destinationca

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-14
Nomination.....
Nov 04'14 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
Nov 14'14 (PER email received)
IELTS Request
Sent with initial package
Med's Request
Dec 05'14 (MR received)
Med's Done....
Feb 15'15 (Medicals Received Status updated in eCAS)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
May 01'15
VISA ISSUED...
May 15'15
LANDED..........
Sep 12'15
nishu900 said:
I have mentioned 2 NOC in section 12A thats why it is rejected with the reason that there should be only 1 primary NOC.
@nishu900 - Good Luck with you re-sending the new app...

@neel-here - You were indeed correct !

nishu900

Jul 5, 2014
Can anybody , please let me know that NOC 2173 is also meant for Software Tester ?
Also, I want to know while describing the job duties, should it be matched with the job duties mentioned in NOC.
How much percentage it should match with it ?

srsd

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Quote from: kollins on July 18, 2014, 10:11:52 am
Explore the option of sworn affidavit/declaration of age....it works well.
Cheers.

so can use affidavit instead of Date of birth?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
you are 100% correct bro....

but think about an applicant... who is not able to get the Job Reference Letter due to any of the below reasons...
*Company is closed down
*Supervisor/s you worked with are now with another employer
*HR Policies
*Your employer gives only experience letter and etc..

so... pls suggest in these conditions how he/she will get Job Reference Letter on Company Letter Head....

as if he cannot provide this on company letterhead... does it mean that whatever he is providing by way of an affidavit/notarized document, all is fake and it should be consider invalid....

It seems illogical to me...

this is my opinion, I may be incorrect... pls comment

shakti123 said:
Try to get the letter from your company and on your company letter.. Affidavits and others are not going to help, your CC's might be charged but futher processing could be effected, so do not look for alternatives and just try to get the letters from your companies.

Folks.. Remember three things are very important for FSWP since 2013
Language credentials
Educational credentials
Work experience.

If these three are not in expected manner, your app will not go through the process.

Last year, I do not recollect any one going through with out submitting work experience on company letter head. So pls do not submit affidavit for work experience instead of company letters

P.S... This is my opinion on my interaction with last year applicants and my experience. If any one has alternate view with proofs, pl post.

Status
Not open for further replies.