+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ns123

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
15-11-2014
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Hi ! My Class X certificate includes my full name and my dob. But father's name is only in initials and has surname,e.g. says S. K. Sharma instead of Surinder Kumar Sharma. Will it do ?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
anna501 said:
hi guys, your opinions needed. in a few weeks, i will be leaving from my country of citizenship to study abroad (not in Canada) for 2 years. which immigration office should i request to process my application - in my country of citizenship or my future country of residency (of course i have to wait til i move there to send in my application)?? :-\
Hi, if you have received your study visa to your country of study and are sure you are definitely moving there, then use that Visa Office. If you have not received your study visa and don't think you will be going, use your country of citizenship. Your choice boils down to your concrete plans. You don't have to wait to send your application if you are sure you are moving, best of luck :)

iamnav

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with package
ns123 said:
Hi ! My Class X certificate includes my full name and my dob. But father's name is only in initials and has surname,e.g. says S. K. Sharma instead of Surinder Kumar Sharma. Will it do ?
regardless do an affidavit.

Krishnapudari

Apr 6, 2014
Hi, I have two questions with regard to my application file which was sent to CIC in 2nd week of May 2014. Could you please respond to my below queries.

1. I had submitted my file in May 2014 with passport validity until 14th December 2014.However, the passport is renewed now. My passport number is changed in my renewed passport. What shall I do now? Do I need to resubmit my passport with cover letter?

2. I had submitted WES credential certificate for Bachelors degree. However, at that moment my MASTER's (MBA) degree final certificate/transcript were not received from my university. Hence, I had submitted final WES certificate for Bachelors degree only. I have received my Master's degree final certificate and transcripts now and I would like to upgrade my WES credentials with my Masters (MBA) qualitifcation and resubmit once again to CIC. Is this okey to resubmit upgraded WES certificate to CIC. Kindly advice.

Thanks in advance for your response.

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
@ashif_eee AND SENIORS

I have Experience letter from my employer saying I have been working from ------------ to ---------- as (designation) at .................organization

and

I have Letter of Reference from my manager saying experience as well as roles and responsibilities.

Is Letter of Reference is sufficient or do I need to submit Experience letter also (as experience letter does not state duties)

as per the check list (IMM008) it says Letters of Reference from all employers of 10 years

seniors plz advice

thanks

Buddy,

this will also suffice but I will recommend u to take one letter-this could be ur line manager or Company HR.....

Good luck...

--------------------------------

brother

I have taken a

A) letter of reference from my Head of the Dept (saying experience AND roles)
B) Experience letter from Principal of college (saying experience only, without roles/duties)

My questions

1. WILL THIS BE SUFFICIENT
2. SHALL I SUBMIT A and B or ONLY A
3. DO I NEED ANY OTHER DOCUMENT / LETTER

OPTIONAL

i HAVE PAY SLIPS, APPOINTMENT LETTERS, ID CARDS

pLZ REPLY

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
suvreen said:
Hi,

I have applied to CIC on june 5,2014. Due to some miscommunication with the customer care executive, my Credit Card has been upgraded and the card whose details i have given in the fee payment form will expire after 60 days provided i dont use the new card. It is a HDFC bank credit card. Has anyone ever faced such a problem. Is there a method to change fee payment details with CIC.

My card will be valid till august 5 and i doubt if till then my file will be assessed looking at the trend.

Does anyone know if there is a way i can ask my bank to either extend the validity of my old card for another 60 days or i either ask CIC to accept new fee payment details.

Please guide if anyone has any knowledge. Its urgent.

Forget CIC. You only stand a chance to sort this out between you and your bank.
Does your card that you hold currently have an end date of august 05 2014. I guess not. It seems you have done something wrong in your communication with call center guys and have got this problem invented for yourself. If that is the case then I think there is a chance you can sort it out. Since the request is only in the system to expire your card by 5th Aug, I am sure someone who has power and authority can help you.

Stop checking with call center. They are robots who will only read out what the process is and what they have been taught. I suggest go and meet Branch manager of HDFC credit card branch in your region. Even write an official letter explaining your situation and the help you are seeking from them.

I am sure if there is any help you can ever get, it will come by meeting and requesting in person, and meeting the right person who has authority to make exceptions.

All the best.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ns123 said:
An affidavit from your parents side will work as a proof of birth....

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Krishnapudari said:
Hi, I have two questions with regard to my application file which was sent to CIC in 2nd week of May 2014. Could you please respond to my below queries.

1. I had submitted my file in May 2014 with passport validity until 14th December 2014.However, the passport is renewed now. My passport number is changed in my renewed passport. What shall I do now? Do I need to resubmit my passport with cover letter?

2. I had submitted WES credential certificate for Bachelors degree. However, at that moment my MASTER's (MBA) degree final certificate/transcript were not received from my university. Hence, I had submitted final WES certificate for Bachelors degree only. I have received my Master's degree final certificate and transcripts now and I would like to upgrade my WES credentials with my Masters (MBA) qualitifcation and resubmit once again to CIC. Is this okey to resubmit upgraded WES certificate to CIC. Kindly advice.

Hi,

1. You don't need to do anything at this stage. Wait for your file to be transferred to your local VO , then you can update them with all the necessary details.

2. You were supposed to assess and send WES report for your Highest level of education . Anyways if points for your bachelors is sufficient to meet the pass mark 67, then just leave it. Also there is no scope to update CIO with your Masters details now.

All the best!

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
immigrationland said:
how much percentage the roles in NOC should match our duties

plz advice

Actually I perform more duties than mentioned in NOC. and some duties which are in NOC i never do it.

iam worried

plz suggest
70-80%....

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Krishnapudari said:

1. I had submitted my file in May 2014 with passport validity until 14th December 2014.However, the passport is renewed now. My passport number is changed in my renewed passport. What shall I do now? Do I need to resubmit my passport with cover letter? Just relax, if your application is accepted, your file will be transferred to your VO for further processing. When VO contacts you, you can inform them of your new passport, They will tell you everything you need to do at that point.

2. I had submitted WES credential certificate for Bachelors degree. However, at that moment my MASTER's (MBA) degree final certificate/transcript were not received from my university. Hence, I had submitted final WES certificate for Bachelors degree only. I have received my Master's degree final certificate and transcripts now and I would like to upgrade my WES credentials with my Masters (MBA) qualitifcation and resubmit once again to CIC. Is this okey to resubmit upgraded WES certificate to CIC. Kindly advice. If you qualify for FSW without the points from the MBA, thenm you don't have to resend anything. More points will not increase your chances. The chances of an applicant with only 67 points are the same as the chances of an applicant with 99 pints. Remember, FSW is not a competition, it's just a process.

Hi, see my responses above, all the best :)

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Hi,

Looks good bro if you are claiming experience only for the period for which you have submitted the proof. CIC will do a verification from there end and whatever they feel is valid will hold good and you will be awarded points for that.

mayrakhosla13 said:
HI, Hope you doing great. My query is I have sent my application on 26th June 2014 and it reaches on 30th June 2014. How long i have to wait for PER and I have files all papers. Only doubt is as following.

I am claiming points for experience for 6 years. But I have worked in first company for 3 years and attached refrence letters and in second company for 11 months but have nnot attached refrence letter and expalined in letter saying that I am not claiming points for this experinece and for third company i spend 3.5 years and attached refrence letter and my current company i have attached only offer letter as i just joined a moth back . is it correct wht i have done?. Please suggest.
Thanks

sumi1982

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
cjg1987 said:

Thanks for the reply.. but I have a doubt that on website it is written that :

University degree at the Master’s level or equalNote de bas de page 1 OR University level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equalNote de bas de page 1). Occupation related to the degree must be:
NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and
licensed by a provincial regulatory body.
Note: Degree program must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy.

- 23 points
Doesn't it mean that one should have a master degree in above areas then only that person would get 23 points?

Thanks
Sumi

anna501

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2014
AOR Received.
07-12-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Med's Done....
23-01-2015
Passport Req..
10-04-2015 Received at CPC: 14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015 PP Received: 27-04-2015
LANDED..........
TBD
cjg1987 said:
You need to have proof of admission of at least one year in the country you are going to for studies, to select the visa office responsible for that particular country . Therefore in my opinion you have no other choice but stick to the Visa office which is responsible for your country of citizenship.
Well, I do already have a 2 year student visa. I am waiting to send my app until I get there because they also need a copy of the arrival stamp.

But my concerns if i apply in my country of citizenship are:
Can I do my medical request abroad? What if I need to be interviewed? Also, if I do apply in my country, can my mailing address already be my address abroad?

Status
Not open for further replies.