+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
Hello oscar,

wanted to say thanks to you for the help you gave for FBI PCC. i got it yesterday to the address in US. My sister will courier it today.

Thanks for the selfless effort...

a big shout out and +1 to you.

regards....

Oscar7 said:
Yes, this very much explains slower rate of activities in CIO in the recent days. From google / weather reports it seems extensive damage to power lines and other equipment and certain areas remain without power for a while. Thanks for sharing! +1

Things to get back to normal and pick up soon though! Or so I hope! :)

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
dsharma9 said:
For proof of funds, will printouts of online bank statements work ?
Get it stamped from bank.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
mp84 said:
Hello everyone,

Having query about medical request
Can somebody please guide me how we will get medical request . We get by only email or by letter from cic at given address.

Someone from who already got medical please guide me

Thanks in advance
You will get Medicals Request by email. if you have provided in application forms. otherwise it will be sent by regular mail.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
jpn said:
Hi ashif_eee bro,
I am submitting only bank certificates. Is there a problem?
No problem in submitting Balance Certificates. Me too submitted same.

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
Guys a Quick question,

My employer said they will NOT issue certificate " TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN"
& only issue to specific name of department,

Can anybody please let me know what need to mention like CIC or etc ??

Also, i lie to them that my wife need visa so i requested this document,
So they added a line
"This certificate is issued based on the request of the employee to enable him to apply for wife’s visa. "

is it ok ??

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
Re: DHL Courier problem

BetterLife said:
I sent my file through DHL on last Thursday. But i can't see any progress from Sunday. It has been stucked at Ontario (Departed Facility in ONTARIO SERVICE AREA-CANADA) .So, i talked to DHL representative and according to them they will ship my documents through domestic courier company (Loomis-express not sure about though) from Ontario to Nova Scotia. Does anyone face similar kind of issue with DHL earlier?

I am not sure why they will ship the documents through domestic courier from Ontario to NS. They also said that it will take 2-3 days to deliver. So, i am hoping to be deliver by tomorrow.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

DHL always shows online status till Toronto.
You can request them on phone or by email. They will reply you with complete details about receiving.

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello! We are sending our package under NOC 2173 this Saturday. Any idea what the chances are that we still make it in time?
Thanks!!!

inderMUM

Jul 1, 2014
ANANJAY said:
An affidavit from your parents side will work as a proof of birth....
you can also submit Name change afidavit including all different names you have. The afidavit should then be notarised

Nargit

Apr 26, 2014
ersanjeev84 said:
Guys a Quick question,

My employer said they will NOT issue certificate " TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN"

Can anybody please let me know what need to mention like CIC or etc ??

So they added a line
"This certificate is issued based on the request of the employee to enable him to apply for wife's visa. "

is it ok ??
I had the same problem with the Bank. They finally wrote The Letter is to be presented to CIC" I got my PER. So, I assume firstly that it was not a problem for CIC, and secondly if done with the Bank letter this may also be done with the ref. letter.

inderMUM

Jul 1, 2014
Sternchen30890 said:
Hello! We are sending our package under NOC 2173 this Saturday. Any idea what the chances are that we still make it in time?
Thanks!!!
Just send. dont think. You do your work. leave the rest

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
rawdah said:
FEW TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION

1. Use all the updated forms on CIC website. (wait till 1st May CIC working time for the Application package containing updated Application forms, Instruction guide, Document check list, Fee payment form etc on their website)

2. Read the Instruction guide thoroughly. Fill your forms as per the instruction in Instruction guide.

3. Read the Document check list thorougly. If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that document is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim.

4. In the Document check list, It is clearly specified what documents you have to submit Original and what Photocopies.
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by: the original English or French translation; and an original affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and a notarized photocopy of the document that was not in English or French as per the Instruction guide. However, as per the document check list, If your documents are not in English or French, you can send a notarized photocopy of the English or French translation with a photocopy of the document that was not in English or French.

5. Choose your appropriate Visa office in Generic form. Remember CIO, Sydney- Nova scotia is not a Visa office.

6. Don't leave any section/box blank in form. If something is not applicable to you then write "N/A" instead of leaving it blank.

7. Question No. 12 a. on Schedule 3 form: The primary NOC code is that particular NOC code you are eligible in out of the 50 eligible NOC codes. The primary occupation that you will fill in form should preferably be from the "Example Title" as listed in website for a particular eligible NOC code and your job duties must match with the eligible NOC Code. However, if your occupation is not listed in "Example Title" for a particular eligible NOC code but your job duties still matches with your eligible NOC code, you can still try your luck by mentioning that occupation which is not listed in "Example Title" as your primary occupation.

Your job experience letter must show the same occupation (job designation) you are filling in primary occupation of Question 12.a. For example, if you are applying in NOC Code 2132 ( Mechanical Engineer) but your job designation is "Thermal design Engineer" then you should fill primary occupation as "Thermal design Engineer" in Question 12.a. and provide work experience letter showing "Thermal design Engineer" as your job designation with job duties matching with NOC Code 2132.

The primary occupation you are filling in Question 12 a. must also be listed in Question 12 b. as one of your occupations.
12.a. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132
12.b. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132

8. Additional Family Information form: In section A of the form, Applicant is mentioned, not Principal Applicant.
Fill two seperate forms for Principal Applicant and spouse. In the first form, Principal Applicant is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. In the second form, Spouse is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. You have to fill one form only for one Applicant in English, write All names in native language as well in the same form.

9. Get ready with IELTS (for you and your spouse), WES, PCC (PCC can be submitted at later stage also), Proof of funds ( 6 months bank statement, balance certificate) and all other docs mentioned in Document check list.

10. Job experience letter must also cover job duties matching with your NOC (but duties should not be exact copy & paste from website), your designation, salary, period of employment, working hours etc and should be on the company letter head duly signed by the competent authority with company seal. Also include Appointment letter / Employment contract, Visiting card of the signing authority, Salary pay slips if available.

11.. You can use bank draft (6 months validity) or credit card but if going for a credit card option, fill the details of credit card correctly on the Fee payment form and don't forget to sign it. You must inform your bank of the upcoming transaction so that your cc payment doesn't get blocked for whatever reason.

12. Before handing over your application to courier, check again if you have included all the updated application forms, photographs and supporting documents as per the document check list.

Wish you the best in your application :)
Hi
I am sending original translated documents so still I will have to send affidavit from translator?

Even I have affidavit for my birth certificate?

Please advise whether both affidavits need to be notorized or not?

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Jags0211 said:
Is my spouse's birth certificate and PCC required even though he is not accompanying?
Yes...
U can send pcc later when VO request you to send pcc but you have to send birth certificate/sec school certificate as a proof of birth if it has
Applicant name
Dob
Parents name

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ersanjeev84 said:
Guys a Quick question,

Can anybody please let me know what need to mention like CIC or etc ?? The letter can be addresses to Review Officer. Simply use the address to which you will courier your application.

So they added a line
"This certificate is issued based on the request of the employee to enable him to apply for wife's visa. "

is it ok ?? Very okay, CIC understands that a lot of employers will not encourage employees to leave them and so will not issue such letter directly.
See above, all the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.