+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
jpn said:
Hi ashif_eee bro,
I am submitting only bank certificates. Is there a problem?

Nope brother,

If ur VO want to have more authentication they may ask for six-12 month statement on later stage...

So try to keep consistent balance on ur acc....:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
migratecanada2012 said:
Hi Ashif ,
Does this mean that Singapore VO is working slow as compare to other VO's ?
I can see for 2014 cases , many cases has been already transferred to CPC , london, Hongkong, Singapore but none of the case has been transferred to new delhi so i think New delhi is slowest in this respect so far ....

Ha ha Not at all....NDVO is on of most fastest VO in the world....Getting quick AOR does not indicate that VO is a faster...

CPC-Ottawa does not issue AOR, but they have already started to send MR to FSW14 applicants....:)

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
Re: DHL Courier problem

BetterLife said:
I sent my file through DHL on last Thursday. But i can't see any progress from Sunday. It has been stucked at Ontario (Departed Facility in ONTARIO SERVICE AREA-CANADA) .So, i talked to DHL representative and according to them they will ship my documents through domestic courier company (Loomis-express not sure about though) from Ontario to Nova Scotia. Does anyone face similar kind of issue with DHL earlier?

I am not sure why they will ship the documents through domestic courier from Ontario to NS. They also said that it will take 2-3 days to deliver. So, i am hoping to be deliver by tomorrow.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

it's true i face same issue, don't panic it will delivered by end of 3rd day...

pappusampath

Jun 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
ashif_eee said:
Sorry brother, I have not gotten Medical request yet from my Local Visa office-Singapore. None of this visa office FSW13 applicant got Medical yet...
what's the reason.I am really surprised and shocked. 1 year completed after getting ur AOR. OMG.....
do u know the reason bro....

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015

BetterLife said:
I sent my file through DHL on last Thursday. But i can't see any progress from Sunday. It has been stucked at Ontario (Departed Facility in ONTARIO SERVICE AREA-CANADA) .So, i talked to DHL representative and according to them they will ship my documents through domestic courier company (Loomis-express not sure about though) from Ontario to Nova Scotia. Does anyone face similar kind of issue with DHL earlier?

I am not sure why they will ship the documents through domestic courier from Ontario to NS. They also said that it will take 2-3 days to deliver. So, i am hoping to be deliver by tomorrow.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.
Yes they do not show any updates post this status and forward the package to Loomis. You'll need to call them to get Loomis reference. The only update on DHL site now will show status as delivered and aty what time. To find out delivered to whom you'll need to track on Loomis site.
In my opinion, it may have been delivered yesterday or going to be delivered today so don't worry.

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
migratecanada2012 said:
APSK ...why you are worrying man , you already have confirm future dates for your landing ;D ;D ;D
If thats the case i should have already landed in canada..:p ;D ;D not even CIC knows what are the confirmed dates.... ;D ;D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
pappusampath said:
what's the reason.I am really surprised and shocked. 1 year completed after getting ur AOR. OMG.....
do u know the reason bro....

Brother,

Reason is nothing but the dirty discrimination by CIC and the lazy Visa officers of Singapore High commission of Canada....

They are now clearing 40 months older applicants with a very slow pace....

Canadian immigration ministers are so diplomatic...Beyond the imagination....They are telling Processing time is now below one year on their website whereas we are waiting for over and over.......

pappusampath

Jun 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
ashif_eee said:
Ha ha Not at all....NDVO is on of most fastest VO in the world....Getting quick AOR does not indicate that VO is a faster...

CPC-Ottawa does not issue AOR, but they have already started to send MR to FSW14 applicants....:)

Its very strange yar....now so much worries, its looks like getting canada PR takes more than a year....IS it right bro? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

Reason is nothing but the dirty discrimination by CIC and the lazy Visa officers of Singapore High commission of Canada....

They are now clearing 40 months older applicants with a very slow pace....

Canadian immigration ministers are so diplomatic...Beyond the imagination....They are telling Processing time is now below one year on their website whereas we are waiting for over and over.......

https://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm
You are right Bro...
This is we people looking to go their country but not they ...looks for educated manpower instantly.....so have to bear...I am really surprised its close to 11 months after AOR , no progress in case...really shocking....!
I think Australia Immigration process is far better than Canada...they usually progress applicants to landing with in 6 (provided IELTS and skill assessment ready) months...thats great on their automated system....

https://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

mayrakhosla13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
APSK said:
If thats the case i should have already landed in canada..:p ;D ;D not even CIC knows what are the confirmed dates.... ;D ;D

HI, Hope you doing great. My query is I have sent my application on 26th June 2014 and it reaches on 30th June 2014. How long i have to wait for PER and I have files all papers. Only doubt is as following.

I am claiming points for experience for 6 years. But I have worked in first company for 3 years and attached refrence letters and in second company for 11 months but have nnot attached refrence letter and expalined in letter saying that I am not claiming points for this experinece and for third company i spend 3.5 years and attached refrence letter and my current company i have attached only offer letter as i just joined a moth back . is it correct wht i have done?. Please suggest.
Thanks

mayrakhosla13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
HI, Hope you doing great. My query is I have sent my application on 26th June 2014 and it reaches on 30th June 2014. How long i have to wait for PER and I have files all papers. Only doubt is as following.

I am claiming points for experience for 6 years. But I have worked in first company for 3 years and attached refrence letters and in second company for 11 months but have nnot attached refrence letter and expalined in letter saying that I am not claiming points for this experinece and for third company i spend 3.5 years and attached refrence letter and my current company i have attached only offer letter as i just joined a moth back . is it correct wht i have done?. Please suggest.
Thanks

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015

venkat2014 said:
it's true i face same issue, don't panic it will delivered by end of 3rd day...
Thanks Bro for the information.

Aug 14, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS Score Card submitted
rajat.sharma181984 said:
WES education credential assessment is taking toooo long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't wht to do,,,,,,,,,,,

Sent docs - 3rd Jun
Rec by WES - 5 Jun
Evaluation in Progress - since 15 June
Expected Completion Date - 14 July

Required Documents - shows documents accepted as status

------------------------------------------------------------

However, there are many people who said on this forum that they had Expected Completion Date on 8th July and they got their ECA from WES on 21st Jun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't know what to do,,,,,,,,,,,, has anyone got it recently

Finally ,,,,, evaluation completed on 7th July got email at 9:30pm IST
expected delivery date(as per UPS),,,, 10th July

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015

sss1 said:
Yes they do not show any updates post this status and forward the package to Loomis. You'll need to call them to get Loomis reference. The only update on DHL site now will show status as delivered and aty what time. To find out delivered to whom you'll need to track on Loomis site.
In my opinion, it may have been delivered yesterday or going to be delivered today so don't worry.
Thanks SS1 for detailed information.

But how can i track the reference number? I have waybill number of DHL? Can i track using the same WayBill number or do i need separate reference number from Loomis? Do i get Proof Of Delivery, so i can get to know my documents have been delivered to CIC?

sumi1982

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Hi Friends,

Currently my documents has gone for assessment, I may get the results in the 1st week of August. Thus, I am planning to get my documents ready so that I can send them as soon as I get the ECA report. However, I am having few doubts and I hope you would help me clearing them.

Below are the questions:

1. I took IELTS exam on nov-2012 which is valied till nov-2014. Can I go ahead using the same results? Though I am reappearing for IELTS on 2nd August, but I dont want to wait for the results and send the package asap. Do they ask for the IELTS result later also if I dont send them with the package?

2. I am due in september, Will it be ok if I dont mention the baby in current scenario as there is no proof of identity. Is it possible that I can add him/her at later stage?

3. For proof of funds, will sending the copy of bank statement would be enough? According to the CIC website, one can show the property also as the proof of funds. Can I show the land's paper which I own for this? Could anyone please confirm, if I interperated it correctly?

Your response would be highly appreciated as I am stuck due to these points.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sumi

Status
Not open for further replies.