+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mayrakhosla13 said:
HI, Hope you doing great. My query is I have sent my application on 26th June 2014 and it reaches on 30th June 2014. How long i have to wait for PER and I have files all papers. Only doubt is as following.

I am claiming points for experience for 6 years. But I have worked in first company for 3 years and attached refrence letters and in second company for 11 months but have nnot attached refrence letter and expalined in letter saying that I am not claiming points for this experinece and for third company i spend 3.5 years and attached refrence letter and my current company i have attached only offer letter as i just joined a moth back . is it correct wht i have done?. Please suggest.
Thanks

Brother,

Yes ur documentation seems ok....:)

And currently 7th May applicants are in process...So u can calculate/guess the remaining....:)

akshaysonaje

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 Feb. 2016
AOR Received.
5 Feb. 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Passport Req..
3 Aug. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug. 2016
LANDED..........
20 Aug. 2016
Hi Friends, I just wanted to know how do we get communicated for PER/NER? If it is through email.. What is the subject line and who sends that email?
I am worried that this email from CIC should not go in spam/junk by any chance.. So just confirming!! :)

darpanshah444

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/06/2014
Nomination.....
17/10/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29/12/2014
Med's Done....
06/01/2015
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
23/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/03/2015
Re: DHL Courier problem

BetterLife said:
I sent my file through DHL on last Thursday. But i can't see any progress from Sunday. It has been stucked at Ontario (Departed Facility in ONTARIO SERVICE AREA-CANADA) .So, i talked to DHL representative and according to them they will ship my documents through domestic courier company (Loomis-express not sure about though) from Ontario to Nova Scotia. Does anyone face similar kind of issue with DHL earlier?

I am not sure why they will ship the documents through domestic courier from Ontario to NS. They also said that it will take 2-3 days to deliver. So, i am hoping to be deliver by tomorrow.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.
Hi betterlife....

relax, thts wht happened to me... my online tracking was not showing any update for almost three days, thn I called to local contact no, the representative checked the system and told me they have given my parcel for local courier guys, as DHL doesn't serve in NS, and they would update the system once it is delivered and they hear from local courier company...

The estimate of that representative was my courier would get delivered on 22nd June, however to my surprise...!!! it was delivered on 20th

(I called to the DHL customer service on 20th itself...that means their system was not updated.... - which ultimately got updated 22nd....)

I would say...don't panic... it should have been delivered by now.... and they don't have latest info to pass on to you....

Reactions: NDDG

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
akshaysonaje said:
Hi Friends, I just wanted to know how do we get communicated for PER/NER? If it is through email.. What is the subject line and who sends that email?
I am worried that this email from CIC should not go in spam/junk by any chance.. So just confirming!! :)
Brother,

For PER they use email and for NER -they directly sent the package with snail mail...

And also please check the below (reposting):

Guys Alert:

Since CIC has already started to charge CC/DD of FSW14, U are going to receive ur PER email (positive Eligibility Review) soon. This will contain ur application Number and UCI.

U will receive ur PER email from the below CIC email ID :

Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca

Above ID may have space, u will need to consider without space.

U can Keep this ID on safe list of ur email account. Since this email sometimes go to Junk/spam older. So also check this folders for ur expected email.....

Praying all of u get this email very soon..... :D :D :D

akshaysonaje

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 Feb. 2016
AOR Received.
5 Feb. 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Passport Req..
3 Aug. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug. 2016
LANDED..........
20 Aug. 2016

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015

BetterLife said:
Thanks SS1 for detailed information.

But how can i track the reference number? I have waybill number of DHL? Can i track using the same WayBill number or do i need separate reference number from Loomis? Do i get Proof Of Delivery, so i can get to know my documents have been delivered to CIC?

I called the dhl customer care number on 13 jun they said delivered on 12 jun, i asked there is no update in online tracking, they said it will be update by next 2 days, but its got updated on 17 jun. You can also get proof of delivery on dhl itself.

mayrakhosla13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
HI, Hope you doing great. My query is I have sent my application on 26th June 2014 and it reaches on 30th June 2014. How long i have to wait for PER and I have files all papers. Only doubt is as following.

I am claiming points for experience for 6 years. But I have worked in first company for 3 years and attached refrence letters and in second company for 11 months but have nnot attached refrence letter and expalined in letter saying that I am not claiming points for this experinece and for third company i spend 3.5 years and attached refrence letter and my current company i have attached only offer letter as i just joined a moth back . is it correct wht i have done?. Please suggest.
Thanks

pappusampath

Jun 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

For PER they use email and for NER -they directly sent the package with snail mail...

And also please check the below (reposting):

Guys Alert:

Since CIC has already started to charge CC/DD of FSW14, U are going to receive ur PER email (positive Eligibility Review) soon. This will contain ur application Number and UCI.

U will receive ur PER email from the below CIC email ID :

Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca

Above ID may have space, u will need to consider without space.

U can Keep this ID on safe list of ur email account. Since this email sometimes go to Junk/spam older. So also check this folders for ur expected email.....

Praying all of u get this email very soon..... :D :D :D
ashif bro, i have a question. last year i applied for my spouse and me. due to cap filled, i got my package returned. I saw only one UCI# mentioned in the application. They didn't put any UCI# in my dependent. This year i applied for both of us and my application shows "Inprocess" in ecas atatus. i mentioned both of us email id in the application.

my question is, whether PER email will come to my email id for both of us or will get separate PER email

rluengo

Nov 26, 2013
Just checked with Westpac here in Australia and they advised they cannot check if my DD was cashed or not :(. Will have to be very patient... PER where are you!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sumi1982 said:
Hi Friends,

Currently my documents has gone for assessment, I may get the results in the 1st week of August. Thus, I am planning to get my documents ready so that I can send them as soon as I get the ECA report. However, I am having few doubts and I hope you would help me clearing them.

Below are the questions:

1. I took IELTS exam on nov-2012 which is valied till nov-2014. Can I go ahead using the same results? Though I am reappearing for IELTS on 2nd August, but I dont want to wait for the results and send the package asap. Do they ask for the IELTS result later also if I dont send them with the package?

2. I am due in september, Will it be ok if I dont mention the baby in current scenario as there is no proof of identity. Is it possible that I can add him/her at later stage?

3. For proof of funds, will sending the copy of bank statement would be enough? According to the CIC website, one can show the property also as the proof of funds. Can I show the land's paper which I own for this? Could anyone please confirm, if I interperated it correctly?

Your response would be highly appreciated as I am stuck due to these points.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sumi
Buddy,

1. If ur package is rcvd before expiry date of ur IELTS then it will be acceptable and CIC will not ask u for additional report again..

2. If u are sending ur package before the delivery then no need to send any info right now...U can add ur child on the later stage easily..

3. Yes u can add fixed property information but for the settlement fund- u will need to show liquid unencumbered asset like bank balance/FD...

Good luck...:)

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015

venkat2014 said:
I called the dhl customer care number on 13 jun they said delivered on 12 jun, i asked there is no update in online tracking, they said it will be update by next 2 days, but its got updated on 17 jun. You can also get proof of delivery on dhl itself.
Thanks Venkat. That will great relief.
I would like to give +1 rating but somehow i am not able to do so. May be i have to reach 20 post. :) :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015

BetterLife said:
I would like to give +1 rating but somehow i am not able to do so. May be i have to reach 20 post. :) :)
No worry, keep on posting. I have given +1 on your behalf. ;) ;)

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015

BetterLife said:

Welcome...

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015

Century said:
No worry, keep on posting. I have given +1 on your behalf. ;) ;)
Thanks..

sumi1982

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
ashif_eee said:
Buddy,

1. If ur package is rcvd before expiry date of ur IELTS then it will be acceptable and CIC will not ask u for additional report again..

2. If u are sending ur package before the delivery then no need to send any info right now...U can add ur child on the later stage easily..

3. Yes u can add fixed property information but for the settlement fund- u will need to show liquid unencumbered asset like bank balance/FD...

Good luck...:)
Thanks a lot for reply.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.