+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Nikhil1486 said:
Hi Seniors,

I am a B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Eng with 6 years of experience into SAP Consulting with Big 4 firms. My job duties matches with NOC 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants. My question is can I apply under this category as this category requires a degree in Computer Science Engineering. Appreciate the help from seniors.

Regards
Nikhil
Hi Nikhil ,

If your duties are in alignment with NOC 2171 you are good to go.

Don't worry about the educational requirements. Apply ASAP.

navred

Jun 22, 2014
incanadanow said:
Hi, mistakenly I have sent my application package to PO address thru Fedex.. and it get delivered to CIC with proof of delivery.
Even I did the same mistake. Is this not a problem ?
How is your application looking so far ??

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
gimmenergy said:
Hi All,

I just noticed one weird thing in my wife's birth certificate - everything in my wife's certificate is written both in English and Hindi except for the name which is only written in Hindi. Now I am thinking that whether this could be reason of potential rejection of my application?

Regards,
Monu

have you included sec school certificate????
Sec school certificate must have
Applicant name
Dob
Parents name

SAS_RAZA

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 04-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
23-06-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015, PPR:18-08-2015
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Dear seniors / experts,

Finally my application has been delivered at CIC today! I've updated my data over there at spreadsheet. This forum remained really helpful throughout the process; thanks to everybody! ;D

Just a quick query, which I already asked 2/3 times but hasn't been comprehensively addressed. I have forgotten to write down my full name on barcode page of Generic Form (consent section); however, I have checked the boxes, signed and dated the form accordingly! I just want to know if any successful applicant (so far) faced the same issue? Or are there any rejected/returned applications specifically over the same issue?? Are there chances that my application may be termed as incomplete and be returned back to me after 2/3 months??

I'm really confused ... kindly share your knowledge.

Raza

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
SAS_RAZA said:
Dear seniors / experts,

Finally my application has been delivered at CIC today! I've updated my data over there at spreadsheet. This forum remained really helpful throughout the process; thanks to everybody! ;D

Just a quick query, which I already asked 2/3 times but hasn't been comprehensively addressed. I have forgotten to write down my full name on barcode page of Generic Form (consent section); however, I have checked the boxes, signed and dated the form accordingly! I just want to know if any successful applicant (so far) faced the same issue? Or are there any rejected/returned applications specifically over the same issue?? Are there chances that my application may be termed as incomplete and be returned back to me after 2/3 months??

I'm really confused ... kindly share your knowledge.

Raza
There is no reason to panic. So just chill. What more important is you signed it and dated it.

SAS_RAZA

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 04-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
23-06-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015, PPR:18-08-2015
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Goku said:
There is no reason to panic. So just chill. What more important is you signed it and dated it.
Thanks for the response; it was encouraging! ;D :D

4REAL

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/6/14
Nomination.....
PER 22/10/14
Med's Request
15/4/15
Med's Done....
25/4/15
Passport Req..
15/5/15
VISA ISSUED...
04/6/15
Hi, am new on this forum and I need help regarding previous FSWP application which is being refunded. I applied in 2007 through a lawyer based in Canada. After few feedbacks on application status in same year, i stopped receiving further updates from him, all efforts to contact him through emails and phone calls have not yielded results. I only have proof of the draft raised for the application,
with the email confirming the application was mailed in march 2007. I had paid his professional fees but no firther update. How do i get my refund as am aware the fees are being refunded. I do not even have my file number. can anyone kindly help me with any idea how to go about this. Thanks

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
My previous company is closed but its CEO has agreed to to provide me required docs. My question is shall i get them on company's letter head even when company is closed now OR shall i get it on A4 page ? Would that be okay to get a doc on a letter head for a company was closed 4 years back.

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
ANANJAY said:
have you included sec school certificate????
Sec school certificate must have
Applicant name
Dob
Parents name
Sec school cert? Where did that come from in must haves? That could be an alternative in absence of birth cert but not a must have for sure.

BTW, my wife's PAN card copy is attached (along with the passport copy) - I think they both should give them enough evidence for my wife DOB. But can't be sure as I haven't heard anything yet.

vtt

Jul 6, 2014
vaibhav__92 said:
thanks

yes i did mistake in additional family information form .i put my name in both aplicant section for me and my wife but i have signed my form and my signed her form with her details
I did the same mistake. Would it be a problem, Oscar senior?

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
vtt said:
I did the same mistake. Would it be a problem, Oscar senior?
Could u elaborate what u filled..They have mentioned applicant not principal applicant...So in one form it will be u who is an applicant and another one it should be ur spouse and similarly for child as well... even i made a lot of mistakes. did 4-5 times verifications to recorrect.
This is on the visa officer to accept or not. Be patient u will get to know.

masem

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhav__92 said:
thanks

yes i did mistake in additional family information form .i put my name in both aplicant section for me and my wife but i have signed my form and my signed her form with her details

So what's the mistake in this ? you fill this form 2 time, first for you and second for your spouse, in both time you write your name in applicant field and your spouse name in spouse name field, then you sign the form with your details and your spouse sign the form with her details, when i say details i mean ( father, mother, brothers and sisters ), please correct me if i'm wrong

elanying

Apr 28, 2014
hi seniors

i work in a non English speaking company, is that weird to write reference letter in English? Do they call the person who sign this letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.