+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
suzuki said:
Hi All,

My application for NOC 2173 reached CIO on 7th May and cc was charged on 18th June.

At the time of submission of the FSW application, I was unaware that VO for South Korea is Manila. So, I wrote Seoul as the Visa office. Will this wrong indication of the VO will affect my chances of getting PER?

Thank you in advance.
As per what I have read on the forum ... this should not be an issue .. CIO knows where applications belong .. but you just made life a little hard for them :)

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
rinal2174 said:
Query:

I am an assistant professor at reputed institute and that is affiliated to university.
So am i eligible to be in noc 4011 of university professor and lecturer????

I have a letter from University, that mentions my employment under so n so institute.

Please advice fast
Yes,You are eligible. Plz refer to
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp?expand=jobs#jobs

also

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=4&val1=4011&val65=*

i hope it helps :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
hina99 said:
I have learnt alot from forums, would love to contribute the forums.
Downloaded play store application but it lacks finesse.

Is it under upgrade?

Oscar, century, shah, and many others... I'd like to thank u for amazing value adds to the forums.

Let me put it straight.

You people saved me money and I shall surely give back what I got.

Ps: will post even more from Canada :p. If he desires
Send DD @ 50% of saved money. The DD shall be addressed to THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR OSCAR-SHAH LLP.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
plikhi said:
Hi Seniors,

I have one query for which I did not get any concrete answer from anyone. I am claiming 5 points for proof of relationship in Canada.
to prove the relationship with my uncle in Canada I have submitted my uncle' s Indian passport with father and mother name, secondary school certificate with father name on it and marriage certificate on the other hand for my father I have submitted Indian passport which has common father and mother name and secondary school certificate which has common father name.

I think passport is enough to prove relation although I have submitted extra documents. can you please help to understand are these documents enough to claim relationship. for proof of address and citizen I have submitted separate documents which I think are sufficient.
That is sufficient proof of relationship ... Also you should not forget to include other documents that prove your uncles status in Canada as well as his proof of residence in Canada. Please refer to Document Checklist ... Item 14 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
------------------------------------ Adding Details in Spreadsheet ------------------------------------

1 - Open the URL for the Entry form -- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform
2 - Fill out your details.
3 - Click on submit and boom ... your info is in the sheet.
4 - Important Make sure to bookmark/save the Edit Your Response Link -- you get on this page.
Later when you want to update, you simply come to this link and edit your information as described below.

---------------------------------- Updating Details in Spreadsheet ----------------------------------

1 - Open the Edit Your Response Link URL you bookmarked earlier. If you did not bookmark it then re-enter your details (follow instructions above)
2 - Your details should be already loaded in the form. Go ahead and make your changes and click submit.

Join us in viewing the spreadsheet at the URL https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/

------------------------------------- How to Check ECAS Staus -------------------------------------

1) Open URL https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/
2) Follow the instructions to get to form.
3) Select UCI from the Identification type.
4) Enter your UCI from previous interaction with CIC (It is in the format 0000-0000). You will have one if you applied to CIC previously for any sort of visa, or PR.
5) Enter your Surname / Birth Date / Country of Birth and hit Continue.

If your application has been put In Process you will get the page with this notice other wise you will be told that no information was found.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
plikhi said:
I have already reviewed this link but could not find any combination as per my test score. what I want to know is if it is section wise points or CLB wise .i.e. if my points are 21 or 16.
@ plikhi.

u can assess ur score "section wise".. for each range whatever u scored on ielts, u get mentioned points.

DONT confuse with it with CLB levels..

i hope i made it clear :)

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
plikhi said:
Hi Seniors,

I have one query for which I did not get any concrete answer from anyone. I am claiming 5 points for proof of relationship in Canada.
to prove the relationship with my uncle in Canada I have submitted my uncle' s Indian passport with father and mother name, secondary school certificate with father name on it and marriage certificate on the other hand for my father I have submitted Indian passport which has common father and mother name and secondary school certificate which has common father name.

I think passport is enough to prove relation although I have submitted extra documents. can you please help to understand are these documents enough to claim relationship. for proof of address and citizen I have submitted separate documents which I think are sufficient.
But you must also submit Uncle's Canadian Passport (If he have one), Landing Papers, Citizenship card/PR card to prove he is Canada PR/Citizen.

pappusampath

Jun 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
Papillon said:
@ plikhi.

u can assess ur score "section wise".. for each range whatever u scored on ielts, u get mentioned points.

DONT confuse with it with CLB levels..

i hope i made it clear :)
Now i got confused. I never see any guideline about the score on section wise in PR of Canada. PR-australia calculates the score on section wise not for PR-canada.

I'm curious to know the detailed explanation and share us where is it mentioned in CIC?

vaibhav__92

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
file recieved on 7 may 2014
noc-2174

have checked with my bank on 3rd july but my DD was not encashed .i have uci no. from my last yer application which was returned because of cap .i have checked with that uci no. its shows we are not able to find you .i have seen on forum lot of people got charged .is am out of race ? very annoying guys .advice....

plikhi

Star Member
May 5, 2014
ramgarhia said:
But you must also submit Uncle's Canadian Passport (If he have one), Landing Papers, Citizenship card/PR card to prove he is Canada PR/Citizen.
I am submitting those documents like Canadian passport, citizen card, current year assessment, bank statement bills etc. my main concern was that if documents I am submitting for proof of relationship enough or not. please assist.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
First request to you is to be patient... 7th may still in progress so you still have a chance.
Are you aware of any mistake in your application??

vaibhav__92 said:
file recieved on 7 may 2014
noc-2174

have checked with my bank on 3rd july but my DD was not encashed .i have uci no. from my last yer application which was returned because of cap .i have checked with that uci no. its shows we are not able to find you .i have seen on forum lot of people got charged .is am out of race ? very annoying guys .advice....

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Hi guys, another question of a worrying applicant))) Please advise if everything is fine. My non-English documents were sent this way: a notarized copy, a notarized translation, bound together. But in my country, notaries certify documents only in our language, they cannot use English. So I had the notarization translated by a translation agency (with their affidavit), those translations are on separate sheets, not bound with the main document (that is, the notarized copy and notarized translation)(I do hope my explanation makes sense).

Would that be ok? They won't return because of that? According to the regulations of my country, the documents are certified very properly! But will that be good for Canada? Thank you!

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
pappusampath said:
Now i got confused. I never see any guideline about the score on section wise in PR of Canada. PR-australia calculates the score on section wise not for PR-canada.

I'm curious to know the detailed explanation and share us where is it mentioned in CIC?
Dear, refer to
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

if u are asking about Aussies.. they require flat band. e,g if they require 7 for some occupation. you will be disqualified if u get even 6.5 in any S,L,R, W.

For canada, its not so. u get mentioned points for each band u get individually

hope i made myself clear

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
plikhi said:
I am submitting those documents like Canadian passport, citizen card, current year assessment, bank statement bills etc. my main concern was that if documents I am submitting for proof of relationship enough or not. please assist.
Hi,

I believe you already got all your answers.

Once again, please go through POINT 14 on the document checklist.

Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
plikhi said:
Hi, the only things you need to submit to prove your uncle is a Canadian citizen are;
• photo page of a Canadian passport,or
• Canadian citizenship card.
You can see it for your self on item 14 of Document Checklist (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf).
So with the copy of his passport photo page, you are okay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.