+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am confused because If I am applying for NOC category and both addresses mention that category then why I have to send documents to the second one and not the first one.

cjg1987 said:
Brother , the differences are self explanatory . Why are you confused?

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
sairahmad said:
I am confused because If I am applying for NOC category and both addresses mention that category then why I have to send documents to the second one and not the first one.
Brother/ Sister

One is for Sending by Courier ( Fedex, UPS etc) , the other is for regular mail.

I suggest you to read the guide again . Seems to me you have not gone through it . Its important you read it carefully to avoid mishaps in more serious cases than mailing address.

All the best

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
shah2014 said:
@ ashif_eee

My friend i understand ur commitment to reply to everyone in most comprehensive and polite manner without any bias for race, creed, or gender ... but will appreciate if u read forum id to have idea about their gender (at least after writing ur "unbiased" response to update the salutation). Her forum ID is even a common name and written the same way in Bangladesh (referring to spelling)

The brother is SHE, meaning he no bro but sister. Damn i am confused!

Oscar7 said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You are being naughty!!!! LOL

Brother ashif is a saint, he hardly opens his eyes to read anyone's ID...he just sees the question and fires the answer!! :)

Please try and understand the situation!!! :p

[size=12pt]WHO IS BEING MORE NAUGHTY HERE..... :-X :-X :-X

Profile name: sairahmad

I had assumed it as : Sair Ahmed which indicates a male name as per subcontinent (my thinking only).... :'(

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
ashif_eee said:
WHO IS BEING MORE NAUGHTY HERE..... :-X :-X :-X

I had assumed it as : Sair Ahmed which indicates a male name as per subcontinent (my thinking only).... :'(
Right! I thought the same SAIR AHMED

akhil39245

Aug 19, 2013
Windsor
Category........
Visa Office......
Banglore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-05-2017
Doc's Request.
12-05-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
12-05-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
22-08-2017

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO offence to anyone and all the humor. My concern is to get correct information regardless of my gender identification.

I am SHE and not HE just to avoid everyone's confusion. I tried to register ID saira ahmad but it was already taken so instead of using 2 a's i preferred to you use single a for ending and starting name. I hope everyone is clear now :)

Thanks for the clarification of the address. I got it now. Yes I am very new to the forum and to the immigration process so I am trying to gather all information as precisely as possible.

ashif_eee said:

royston

Apr 27, 2014
Oscar7 said:
And I can tell exactly which categories they are! :p NOC 0112 and NOC 1123. And yes!
You are 50% correct on that one. Shows how much I troubled u guys with my questions..hehe.
The NOCS are 0112 and 2241. I have updated for 0112, 2241 should be delivered by Wednesday.

I am really grateful to all the people in this forum who have been very poilte, patient and helpful, even with the silliest of questions.

Hope to see all of us in Canada, I remember the pints I have promised or have been promised :)

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arzaib said:
Dear Admin

Please update my status on spread sheet. My ECAS has been updated and showing in process.
7 may Applicant , NOC 1112 , ECAS status updated on Monday.
Dear Arzaib, lusman,mags13 and members whose details are not updated in SS,

Hearty congratulations...Request everyone to update ur details in SS by urself with their fee encash info, so that we can get a clear picture as to where we all stand..

If u dnt have ur edit link, just re-enter ur details in SS with ur fee encash details. Help urself and help others...

Link to enter ur details: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
:'( :-X

@ Sairahmed

Could u plz clarify, shud we address u as A Brother or A Sister other every response with Brother/Sister will keep on confusing u.

Edit: Tx, for clarifying

@ Oscar7; See the Ashtrology lesson are working, i have started predicting genders soon i will be able to predict other's NOC (even if its not entered in SS) and will achieve ur height when i predict BOTH NOC's accurately (although u missed it this time) 8)

@ Ashif_eee

Dear Ashif, we all agree that u r the noblest of all the forumites, but in my whole life i have only known one person with name "Sair" and even that as a sir name and i think it was more of a caste than his father's name.

btw there is another masculine name "Sahir", not sure if its spelled "Sair" in BD.

BUT THE PURPOSE WAS TO HAVE SOME FUN ... and keep the mood light.

ashif_eee said:

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the clarification. On a serious note, there is quite a lot of stuff to do and lots of information available on net. IELTS, ECA, Reference letter in proper format, Proof of funds, getting a DD made etc etc. Read very carefully through the below links:

CIC FSW Program: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

Information Guide: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

And come back to the forum and ask even the silliest of questions rather than making a blunder in the package. Good luck!
sairahmad said:
NO offence to anyone and all the humor. My concern is to get correct information regardless of my gender identification.

I am SHE and not HE just to avoid everyone's confusion. I tried to register ID saira ahmad but it was already taken so instead of using 2 a's i preferred to you use single a for ending and starting name. I hope everyone is clear now :)

Thanks for the clarification of the address. I got it now. Yes I am very new to the forum and to the immigration process so I am trying to gather all information as precisely as possible.

stavan1828

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
File Transfer...
We started processing application on 30-04-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015 --- TLU on 04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
Hii Everyone...

I checked my ECAS status on 2nd July and its updated with IN-PROCESS :)

7th May application 1:57 PM time received by MIKE and payment mode DD NOC 2173..
But don't know whether my DD is charged or not.. I have asked to bank for the same info...
hope will get good news soon.

good luck to everyone else. :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sairahmad said:

My apology if that humors hurt u...Sometimes members make few comedies on here to make the waiting periods more easier and comfortable....but those are not to be meant for hurting someone...

I guess u have found ur ans already....

And do let us know if u have any further query...

Good luck...:)

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
stavan1828 said:
Hii Everyone...

I checked my ECAS status on 2nd July and its updated with IN-PROCESS :)

7th May application 1:57 PM time received by MIKE and payment mode DD NOC 2173..
But don't know whether my DD is charged or not.. I have asked to bank for the same info...
hope will get good news soon.

good luck to everyone else. :)

Cngrats......

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for providing the links for details. I am already reading all these things and asking questions on points which confuse me. Working on the documents as well.

Another point of concern for me is that I have almost 9 years of total experience and during these 9 years my sir name changed 3 times and my employment letters in those durations mentioned 3 different sir names in different organizations. How do I cater that issue to clarify CIC about name thing? Plus now when I am getting reference letters from all those organizations, should I ask them to mentioned that same sir name in the letters or just mention the current sir name i.e. Ahmad now.

Oscar7 said:
Thanks for the clarification. On a serious note, there is quite a lot of stuff to do and lots of information available on net. IELTS, ECA, Reference letter in proper format, Proof of funds, getting a DD made etc etc. Read very carefully through the below links:

And come back to the forum and ask even the silliest of questions rather than making a blunder in the package. Good luck!

AReddy

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hi,

My Application reached CIC on 13th May. to check the status what do I need to give in Identification Type??

as I dint received any info yet.

My DD gets exipired by 5th August :( I am quite worried about this.

Will my application be sent back or howz the process....can someone suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.