+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
capr13 said:
I prepared one set of duties and split them in ascending way .. if i have one experience letter which is latest it will be different but only in number of responsibilities.
The previous company would have common duties in the letter so basically same words but number of duties would be reduced.
Same words could be OK but should not be same sentences in two different reference letters; it may raise suspicion on genuineity of the reference letter.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
This is like saying I have built two houses next to each other, just in case the roof falls due to heavy rain in one my back up plan is to stay in the other. :p The question is why not build one house that is strong. Okay, this was meant to be a 'stupid' example. ??? Another similar example is to have the education assessment by WES and just in case that does not work also get it done by CES - Toronto. I don't think that's needed or asked.

Similarly I have not heard ANY case where there has been a problem with a DD issued with 6 months validity. Why would you then add CC information to further confuse / trouble the CIO guys? ;D With such ideas you might also influence others to make such mistakes, not a good thing brother.

You are a funny, funny man. First time you don't send an original ECA with your original application, and now that you are resending a second package you want to send two payment options together to confuse them. When will you do exactly as asked by CIC? :eek:
Hey Oscar its good that you help people with the ueries but i guess everybody is trying to the best in order to make the application complete and nobody is trying to funny here atleast with lot of effort going in it.

I like criticism but i think sarcasm should be kept out when replying to a query or even better dont reply if you find it funny or stupid .. all i was asking is that whether its doable thats all.

I admit my mistake about the ECA but i am trying to rectify and thats why i am sending the second package cause i believe everybody had a serious thought and suggested the best option available.

Since many doubted that validity is for 3 months not 6 months i just thought of this as workaround and since i was not sure i wanted opinion from all on the forum i asked it here.

Having said above keep the good work cause we should respect the opportunity and help everybody to achieve the same

Thanks

fallcolors2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
Interview........
waived off!!
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
Spring of 2015!! Yay!! :D
simarwalia88 said:
Dear seniors
How will i know that my DD is cashed. I mean the bank that made DD has deducted the amount from my account and will the bank authorities provide the information?? Confused :-X
Hi,
For any bank to create a DD/ Bnaker's cheque, they will instantly deduct the amount from your account(u cant consider this as a proof of your DD being cleared).

The best means to know whether your DD is cleared, is to call up the specific bank from where it was created n they will let you know in a day. A much better option is to approach the bank in person n request them in person, giving the photo copy of the DD.

Wear a smile when you meet the banker..it helps! ;)

Hope this helps!! :)

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
capr13 said:
Hey Oscar its good that you help people with the ueries but i guess everybody is trying to the best in order to make the application complete and nobody is trying to funny here atleast with lot of effort going in it.

I like criticism but i think sarcasm should be kept out when replying to a query or even better dont reply if you find it funny or stupid .. all i was asking is that whether its doable thats all.

I admit my mistake about the ECA but i am trying to rectify and thats why i am sending the second package cause i believe everybody had a serious thought and suggested the best option available.

Since many doubted that validity is for 3 months not 6 months i just thought of this as workaround and since i was not sure i wanted opinion from all on the forum i asked it here.

Having said above keep the good work cause we should respect the opportunity and help everybody to achieve the same

Thanks
There is no doubt about the validity of the DD. It must be 6 months.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
------------------------------------ Adding Details in Spreadsheet ------------------------------------

1 - Open the URL for the Entry form -- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform
2 - Fill out your details.
3 - Click on submit and boom ... your info is in the sheet.
4 - Important Make sure to bookmark/save the Edit Your Response Link -- you get on this page.
Later when you want to update, you simply come to this link and edit your information as described below.

---------------------------------- Updating Details in Spreadsheet ----------------------------------

1 - Open the Edit Your Response Link URL you bookmarked earlier. If you did not bookmark it then re-enter your details (follow instructions above)
2 - Your details should be already loaded in the form. Go ahead and make your changes and click submit.

Join us in viewing the spreadsheet at the URL https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/

------------------------------------- How to Check ECAS Staus -------------------------------------

1) Open URL https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/
2) Follow the instructions to get to form.
3) Select UCI from the Identification type.
4) Enter your UCI from previous interaction with CIC (It is in the format 0000-0000). You will have one if you applied to CIC previously for any sort of visa, or PR.
5) Enter your Surname / Birth Date / Country of Birth and hit Continue.

If your application has been put In Process you will get the page with this notice other wise you will be told that no information was found.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
bhavin86 said:
I have total experience of 6 years under different NOC . However, the experience falls under skill level A and B as per requirement . Of the 6 years experience, 2 and half years experience is of NOC 1112, the NOC for which I applied. How many points can I claim under work experience? Please advise.
15 for six years on experiences in Skill Level A and B. :) :)

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
bhavin86 said:
I have total experience of 6 years under different NOC . However, the experience falls under skill level A and B as per requirement . Of the 6 years experience, 2 and half years experience is of NOC 1112, the NOC for which I applied. How many points can I claim under work experience? Please advise.
Have you already sent your application?
Anyways, as per the Application Guide you will get points for all experience in other NOCs falling under level A and B

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
arash1718 said:
I got my medical request recently. Do you think it means that I have passed the processing stage or no?
My full time work experience has some conflicts with my study so people keep saying they might reject my application. Do you think the medical request is a good sign?
Hi Arash1718 .. did not find you in spreadsheet. Have you entered your details there ?

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI All,

I am applying from Pakistan. Can you please confirm where to send the documents. Website mentions 2 different addresses.

At some places it says you send the application to:

Centralized Intake Office – Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

and some places it says send the documents to the following address as well:

Canada Visa Application Centre
The Battleship Building,
179 Harrow Road,
London,
W2 6NB,
UK

I am a bit confused. Do I have to send documents to both addresses or just one and if only one then which address to follow.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sairahmad said:
HI All,

I am applying from Pakistan. Can you please confirm where to send the documents. Website mentions 2 different addresses.

At some places it says you send the application to:

Centralized Intake Office – Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

and some places it says send the documents to the following address as well:

Canada Visa Application Centre
The Battleship Building,
179 Harrow Road,
London,
W2 6NB,
UK

I am a bit confused. Do I have to send documents to both addresses or just one and if only one then which address to follow.

Brother,

If u courier ur docs (by Fedex/UPS/DHL etc.) then below is the required :

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

bhavin86

Jul 4, 2014
Thank you for a prompt reply. Yes I am 16th may applicant. I have sent a complete package. Waiting for a positive reply.

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
Der Brother, Pls help on this , In the background decl form what to write in "Type of Organisation" ... Iam a member of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountant) .. What should i write in "Type of Organisation" and what to write in Activity ..

Also in the Personal history section under " activity "what should I write for my 4 years Audit Trainee experience at PwC ...
Further in the citizen section,, if all my jobs are in thesame country in which I reside , should I write Citizen in "status of country " section ...
Kindly guide ...

trixia

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
19-03-2015
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-04-2015 Third Line ECAS
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-05-2015 (Received by CEM on 26-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2015 Fourth Line ECAS
A bit confused in the Fee Payment Form.

I am paying by DD and should fill up Section A only. What shall I indicate under "Name of Payer (if different from the principal applicant)"? Shall I write the name of the bank where I bought the DD and for the "Address of the Payer" the bank's address?

svcanada

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
01-02-2015
Hi Seniors,

While filling the forms Background Details and Schedule 3, i find the space is less to type in some details and as mentioned I am planing to add extra sheets with each form.

Question i had was should i leave the the particular question in the actual form partially filled or blank or should i mention as " Refer to extra sheet"

Really appreciate any help in this regards.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.