+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
faizanjahangir said:
I heard about all this a little late and currently i am working on the requirements (IELTS/WES etc). Hopefully, i will be able to send application in mid of Aug for NOC 1123. Do you think i am too late now?
It is a cold NOC. You are not late. Pls apply.

Nov 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, its never too late to pursue your dream, especially FSW. Quickly put together your application and submit, stay positive and all the best to you. :)
Thanks, really appreciate it :)

Rabb

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dharyani said:
Hello Everyone... i checked my ECAS status on Sunday and its updated with IN-PROCESS :)

i was not keeping well so didn't get time to share this news. Today i came to office and sharing this news with everyone..

7th May application 1:57 PM time received by MIKE and payment mode DD NOC 2173..
i will update spreadsheet too...

good luck to everyone else..
Congrats Buddy... :) When ur fees encashed? Did you get PER mail?

dsharma9

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Century said:
It is a cold NOC. You are not late. Pls apply.
Even the hottest NOC2174 are turning out to be cold as per yesterday's update on cic website. I believe NOC2174 will not be filled uptil the end of this month.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
anusha003 said:
Hi

My application was received by cic on 7th July. I have applied for NOC 2171.
Welcome aboard, all the best to you on this journey to the PR visa. :) Hope you entered your details on FSWP 2014 applicants Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
"I have got the same from two companies" - what does it meant?

Change wording and sentences so that does not seems one person prepare the same roles - my suggestion.
I prepared one set of duties and split them in ascending way .. if i have one experience letter which is latest it will be different but only in number of responsibilities.
The previous company would have common duties in the letter so basically same words but number of duties would be reduced.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
This is like saying I have built two houses next to each other, just in case the roof falls due to heavy rain in one my back up plan is to stay in the other. :p The question is why not build one house that is strong. Okay, this was meant to be a 'stupid' example. ??? Another similar example is to have the education assessment by WES and just in case that does not work also get it done by CES - Toronto. I don't think that's needed or asked.

Similarly I have not heard ANY case where there has been a problem with a DD issued with 6 months validity. Why would you then add CC information to further confuse / trouble the CIO guys? ;D With such ideas you might also influence others to make such mistakes, not a good thing brother.

You are a funny, funny man. First time you don't send an original ECA with your original application, and now that you are resending a second package you want to send two payment options together to confuse them. When will you do exactly as asked by CIC? :eek:
I have already suggested for "Cash" option :p :p... But your example may fail in one case... Apply for Austraila PR.. in case Canada gets rejected..

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
dsharma9 said:
Even the hottest NOC2174 are turning out to be cold as per yesterday's update on cic website. I believe NOC2174 will not be filled uptil the end of this month.
Infact, none of the NOC will be capped within May, for sure. :D :D

hina99

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
I sent my application .
was received on July 3rd OCC (0121) plz uodate

I did not sent PCC. is that a problem?

1. Later when I get the Police Certificates do I directly send it to the Visa Office (VO) of my country? I understand that you first send the application to the CIO. After a PER they send it to the VO. So do I directly send it to the VO after the file has been transferred?

2. If I wait for the VO to request the PCC from me, would they have a time-limit/deadline for me to send it e.g. Does the VO send you a request that you should submit the PCC in 30 days? What happens if for some reason my PCC takes more than 30 days?

3. Finally, if anyone knows, how long does the VO take to request the PCC once they get your file? Is there some way to get a rough estimate of when they would request the PCC? E.g. 3 months after the PER (I know the CIO does this)? I'd be happy to hear of your timelines irrespective of country.

Thank you in advance

(copied the query from somewhere in forum where no replies were posted)

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
capr13 said:
Hello all,

Is this a good plan to have DD and CC mentioned in the same Fee form and explain the purpose in the cover letter ?

experts Please suggest

Dd is itself safe transaction...i dont think to add cc if you are already submitting dd....the bank already deducted amount from your account...so there is no need ti worry

zi

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Dear Experts,
Unfortunately i forgot to write my name on the barcode page (regarding consent column). However i checked the boxes, signed the page and put the date accordingly.Can you guys apprise me of any application rejection on this account so far or what could be the probable consequences.

bhavin86

Jul 4, 2014
I have total experience of 6 years under different NOC . However, the experience falls under skill level A and B as per requirement . Of the 6 years experience, 2 and half years experience is of NOC 1112, the NOC for which I applied. How many points can I claim under work experience? Please advise.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Congratulations dear.. you got a nice score.. yes, it makes 23 points for FSW.

INDIA2CANADA.PDA said:
Finally, I got my IELTS results today. Here are my scores/bands.As per my understanding . I will get 23 out of 24 points for Language ability. Can someone please review and confirm. Thanks in advance.

Listening:8
Reading: 9
Writing: 7.5
Speaking: 6.5
---------------------
Overall : 8
---------------------

Now, I am waiting ONLY for my WES ECA report. Tentative date given by WES for evaluation completion is 29-JUL. I am loosing more than a month just for this WES report. Are there any chances to expedite the WES evaluation by paying some extra fees.. I tried reaching WES over phone and email multiple times without any luck.. :'( :'( :(

If there is anything that can be done to expedite this process, please let me know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.