+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
you can mention any place in Canada as of now...
except quebec, you are free to land at any other place in Canada...

Yahoo_India said:
Hello Everyone,

I have a query. In the Generic Application Form, Question No 6 ask "Where do you intend to live in Canada". Does the answer provided in this field will be binding on the immigrant? I mean, in case I change my mind after submitting the application and would like to go someplace else in Canada, will that be possible?

TIA...

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Yahoo_India said:
Hello Everyone,

I have a query. In the Generic Application Form, Question No 6 ask "Where do you intend to live in Canada". Does the answer provided in this field will be binding on the immigrant? I mean, in case I change my mind after submitting the application and would like to go someplace else in Canada, will that be possible?

TIA...
Hi,

As long as you don't chose Quebec, it doesn't matter. You will be free to move or land anywhere else in canada, because FSW is not a regional nomination immigration. For Quebec, there is a separate procedure to apply.

Regards

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
[SIZE=13px][color=red][b]mkshah[/b][/color][/SIZE] said:
pls help me to understand this process of ECA...

what do we need to send for ECA?? :-\

Is it
a. Color copies of marksheets and degree certificates
b. transcripts / statement of marks
c. or anything else??

also.. how we will get it from university in a sealed envelope???

pls help to understand this... :( :(
Hi,

Although it is quite clear from what WES wrote, but yes you have to send clear (not color) photocopies of your degree certificate(s) to WES yourself.

The marksheets (or transcripts) need to be sent by your university. You can contact your university for that matter, and all universities are usually able to send those in their sealed envelopes (to any address you say, WES in this case). Easier would be to let them seal those in an envelope, and then you can take that sealed envelope (of mark sheets), attached the degree certificates with it, and send this bigger envelope of yours to WES yourself.

Regards

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
thanks nskatcv for your reply..

pls can you guide me further...

I have previously apply under QSW so I already have 2 sets of transcripts which I requested from university.

Will this transcripts be accepted by WES, as these transcripts were issued in past (2 and half years ago)
or I should request for new set of transcripts..

thanks for support buddy.. :)

nskatcv said:
Hi,

Although it is quite clear from what WES wrote, but yes you have to send clear (not color) photocopies of your degree certificate(s) to WES yourself.

The marksheets (or transcripts) need to be sent by your university. You can contact your university for that matter, and all universities are usually able to send those in their sealed envelopes (to any address you say, WES in this case). Easier would be to let them seal those in an envelope, and then you can take that sealed envelope (of mark sheets), attached the degree certificates with it, and send this bigger envelope of yours to WES yourself.

Regards

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
mkshah said:

I have previously apply under QSW so I already have 2 sets of transcripts which I requested from university.

Will this transcripts be accepted by WES, as these transcripts were issued in past (2 and half years ago)

If they are in the sealed envelope, it would work just fine. I myself sent that old transcripts and no issues at all. Received ECA report few days back.

Regards

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
mkshah said:

I have used 1 year old transcript and it worked. As long as it is genuine, there will be no problem.

sharmag27

Jul 5, 2014
I have four queries Guys, if you could please assist me with your expert advice:

First, If i am applying with my dependents, can i use funds on my wife's name and show the settlement funds jointly? Even i have taken my assets on my wife's name.

Second, If i have a designation as manager and my example tiles is not matching with the one listed on NOC website but my roles and responsibilities are matching. Can i still proceed with the application? My roles and responsibilities are same however the designation name is not the same as in example titles?

Third, since i was born before 1989, so that time birth certificates were not available and i do not have one. Can i use an affidavit along with the primary school certificate for my birth certificate?

Fourth, I had applied for UK PCC back in 2012 and i received it as i was planning my application since then. I have not traveled to UK since 2007 . Do i need to re apply for PCC from UK again. I have latest PCC India already which is issued a month before. .

Please suggest.

akgdel

Jul 5, 2014
India
Hi Friends,

For India/Delhi office, approx how many months CIC takes to issue PR after we submit application (Assuming no errors in application).

Some people told me that it is 6-12 months. But on CIC website it is mentioned that last year it took on average 22 months.

Thanks!!

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
sharmag27 said:
I have four queries Guys, if you could please assist me with your expert advice:

First, If i am applying with my dependents, can i use funds on my wife's name and show the settlement funds jointly? Even i have taken my assets on my wife's name.

Second, If i have a designation as manager and my example tiles is not matching with the one listed on NOC website but my roles and responsibilities are matching. Can i still proceed with the application? My roles and responsibilities are same however the designation name is not the same as in example titles?

Third, since i was born before 1989, so that time birth certificates were not available and i do not have one. Can i use an affidavit along with the primary school certificate for my birth certificate?

Fourth, I had applied for UK PCC back in 2012 and i received it as i was planning my application since then. I have not traveled to UK since 2007 . Do i need to re apply for PCC from UK again. I have latest PCC India already which is issued a month before. .

Please suggest.
1. You are contesting the definition of a 'dependent' with that. :) Someone else might respond to this.

2. In the same boat. Designation doesn't matter, duties do. So you (we) shall be fine.

3. Shall work just fine.

4. No need to worry about that now. If CIC asks, get a new one and then submit.

Regards

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
sharmag27 said:

First, If i am applying with my dependents, can i use funds on my wife's name and show the settlement funds jointly? Even i have taken my assets on my wife's name. You can show your wife's fund. Settlement fund must be owned 100% either by principal applican (you), or spouse (your wife), or both of them.

Second, If i have a designation as manager and my example tiles is not matching with the one listed on NOC website but my roles and responsibilities are matching. Can i still proceed with the application? My roles and responsibilities are same however the designation name is not the same as in example titles? Designation does not required to match; only matching of roles and responsibilities is good enough.

Third, since i was born before 1989, so that time birth certificates were not available and i do not have one. Can i use an affidavit along with the primary school certificate for my birth certificate? You can use an affidavit along with the primary school certificate for my birth certificate. Ensure those contains your name, your DoB, and your parents name (at least your father's name).

Fourth, I had applied for UK PCC back in 2012 and i received it as i was planning my application since then. I have not traveled to UK since 2007 . Do i need to re apply for PCC from UK again. I have latest PCC India already which is issued a month before. PCC cannot be older than 3 months when reached CIO. So you have to re-apply for PCC from UK again. However, you can sent PCC later on.

Please suggest.

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
rajat.sharma181984 said:
WES education credential assessment is taking toooo long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't wht to do,,,,,,,,,,,

Sent docs - 3rd Jun
Rec by WES - 5 Jun
Evaluation in Progress - since 15 June
Expected Completion Date - 14 July

Required Documents - shows documents accepted as status

------------------------------------------------------------

However, there are many people who said on this forum that they had Expected Completion Date on 8th July and they got their ECA from WES on 21st Jun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't know what to do,,,,,,,,,,,, has anyone got it recently
same here

expected completion date: 15th july

was expecting this week but dint get yet

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
great info bro..

pls confirm abount below documents which I will be sending to WES for ECA..

1. color copies of my all marksheets of bachelors and masters course (should this get attested by university officials???)
2. color copies of my bachelors degree certificate and masters degree certificate (should this get attested by university officials???)
3. transcripts of bachelors and masters course

all above should be placed in an envelope and request university officials to seal it.

I am thinking about collecting this sealed envelope from university officials and send it to WES along with my other documents for ECA. Can it be done this way???

Pls tell, am I missing anything here????

Century said:
I have used 1 year old transcript and it worked. As long as it is genuine, there will be no problem.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
rajat.sharma181984 said:
WES education credential assessment is taking toooo long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't wht to do,,,,,,,,,,,

Sent docs - 3rd Jun
Rec by WES - 5 Jun
Evaluation in Progress - since 15 June
Expected Completion Date - 14 July

Required Documents - shows documents accepted as status

------------------------------------------------------------

However, there are many people who said on this forum that they had Expected Completion Date on 8th July and they got their ECA from WES on 21st Jun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't know what to do,,,,,,,,,,,, has anyone got it recently
gaurav jaswal said:
same here

expected completion date: 15th july

was expecting this week but dint get yet
Hi guys,

There is a separate topic on WES alone, where people are sharing their experiences regarding ECA.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wes-eca-applicants-lets-network-here-t144803.0.html

I think this is a region/university specific issue, some (including me) received it much faster, although the scheduled completion time was way long.

Regards

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
thanks nskatcv for this info..

I will post my queries there.. :) :)

nskatcv said:
Hi guys,

There is a separate topic on WES alone, where people are sharing their experiences regarding ECA.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wes-eca-applicants-lets-network-here-t144803.0.html

I think this is a region/university specific issue, some (including me) received it much faster, although the scheduled completion time was way long.

Regards

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
mkshah said:
great info bro..

pls confirm abount below documents which I will be sending to WES for ECA..

1. color copies of my all marksheets of bachelors and masters course (should this get attested by university officials???)
2. color copies of my bachelors degree certificate and masters degree certificate (should this get attested by university officials???)
3. transcripts of bachelors and masters course

all above should be placed in an envelope and request university officials to seal it.

I am thinking about collecting this sealed envelope from university officials and send it to WES along with my other documents for ECA. Can it be done this way???

Pls tell, am I missing anything here????
Don't see any issues with this, as long the 'right' university officials attest these, ideally put in their envelope, and seal it themselves.

I don't see any thing left to put in, so what exactly do you want to add yourself as other documents ?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.