+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
NewIndia123 said:
Seniors....please help... I am worried.

Today I dispatched my application packet.

But I made a mistake. In the Generic Application form, in the last section of "Consent and Declaration of Applicant", there is a line "Consent to release information to intended province/territory of destination", we were asked to fill our first name and last name in the blank space provided. But I forgot to put my name there. Although I put my signature and date in the assigned boxes.

I am worried. Please advise. ??? ???

Thanks
according to me you should contact to courier company and get back packet..and send it again..

NewIndia123

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Thanks for your reply.

Not possible to retrieve the courier. It has already left the country (tracked status).

Can CIC return the file for such a minor fault? The whole application process is so difficult and takes so much time.

It would not be fair if they just ignore all other aspects of application and focus just on this one and return the file

veteran said:
according to me you should contact to courier company and get back packet..and send it again..

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@piku

First of all 1112 is not at all related to accounts. Kindly share ur job responsibilities so that u may be guided appropriately

piku said:
My duties are similar with Accounts related NOC like 1114,1112 and other. But my present designation is " Customer service Delivery Manager". Should I change the designation name when I am going to fill the forms or keep it same?

Piku

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
Since you have just sent the package today, call the courier guys (1-800 number) and get it back. Correct it and send again. Which courier was it sent by and how was it taken from you (did you drop it off at their location or did they come pick it up)?

PS - If you correct it and send again at least you'll have peace of mind. I wouldn't want to spend sleepless nights over it, tossing and turning.
dear can u tell me what to fill in that last page of declaration form. which should be ticked and which should not be.

Thanks

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ newindia123

Not sure if the error is critical or not; check with some senior but one of the applicant managed to get it back from novascotia. Even if ur courier company is unable to do so, ask them to change the address n get it delivered to a friend in canada who can then send it to u

NewIndia123 said:
Thanks for your reply.

Not possible to retrieve the courier. It has already left the country (tracked status).

Can CIC return the file for such a minor fault? The whole application process is so difficult and takes so much time.

It would not be fair if they just ignore all other aspects of application and focus just on this one and return the file

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
NewIndia123 said:
Thanks for your reply.

Noone can predict CIC working...pray to god..everything will be ok

Pepeflakes

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
PER-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 2015, 3rd line on Mar 2015
LANDED..........
summer 2015 :)
It will be considered as incomplete application an returned back to you. please refer to a scan of a letter of refusal that was around in the forum some time ago.

NewIndia123 said:
Thanks for your reply.

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
NewIndia123 said:

But I made a mistake. In the Generic Application form, in the last section of "Consent and Declaration of Applicant", there is a line "Consent to release information to intended province/territory of destination", we were asked to fill our first name and last name in the blank space provided. But I forgot to put my name there. Although I put my signature and date in the assigned boxes.

Thanks
I think someone has same case before... I think it will be ok since they can do it in your behalf. Signatures and Date are more important

fsw20141112

Jun 27, 2014
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum. Hope you can help me!

My application package has reached CIC yesterday (June 26, 2014). I have applied under FSW ECONOMIC class - NOC 1112 category. I checked the number of applications received by CIC for 1112 and am seeing it as 93. So I hope I will meet the cut-off.

I have 2 questions:

1) I am seeing the FSW 2014 entry file and I see lot more applicants than what CIC says. CIC website only says 401 applications received overall and 93 applications for 1112. I understand it is not real time update but seeing the file there are way too many. Will I meet the cut-off?

2) Can some one explain me the current processing time. My visa office is CIC- Ottawa. What are the next steps and timeline for each activity. That would be of great help!

Thanks a lot guys and good luck!

Flyhigh

Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fsw20141112 said:
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum. Hope you can help me!

My application package has reached CIC yesterday (June 26, 2014). I have applied under FSW ECONOMIC class - NOC 1112 category. I checked the number of applications received by CIC for 1112 and am seeing it as 93. So I hope I will meet the cut-off.

I have 2 questions:

1) I am seeing the FSW 2014 entry file and I see lot more applicants than what CIC says. CIC website only says 401 applications received overall and 93 applications for 1112. I understand it is not real time update but seeing the file there are way too many. Will I meet the cut-off?

2) Can some one explain me the current processing time. My visa office is CIC- Ottawa. What are the next steps and timeline for each activity. That would be of great help!

Thanks a lot guys and good luck!

Hi Friend,
First of all, i welcome u to this forum.As it is,No one can tell u precisely if u'll meet the cut-off or not.Ur best bet is to stay positive and be hopeful.I wish u the very best.....Cheers!

Flyhigh

Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewIndia123 said:

Thanks

I really don't think u need to get worked up over this.If it's not possible to call the documents back then try to remain positive.so long as u've appended ur signature,i think u'll pass.Of course the officials who would vet ur documents know that there are possibilities for oversight.the officer could easily fill ur name in with his pen provided u met all other requirements.Wish u luck!

Flyhigh

Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yana_kab said:
Hello,
I just saw that my credit card got charged.
My application reached CIC on 07 May 2014, NOC 2171
I am not sure on what date exactly the credit card was charged, because I was on a vocation in Greece and decided not to check anything in Internet. But for sure it was during the last 4 days.

I updated the spreadsheet, user: yana_kab. Somehow my record is with different color. Please, somebody to help...
I wish luck to everyone!!!
Congrats!!!

Konakalla

Dec 2, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-09-2014
I see a lot of people in this forum posting the application received date by the office. My application was received on 9th may 2014. Please suggest if anyone's application submitted or received on that day has been responded or payment has been charged.

Thank you.

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 14-08-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Konakalla said:
I see a lot of people in this forum posting the application received date by the office. My application was received on 9th may 2014. Please suggest if anyone's application submitted or received on that day has been responded or payment has been charged.

Thank you.
Mine is on 9th may as well.. we have a long way to go.. currently cic is working on 7th may application since last 3weeks.. so not sure wht would our turn comes. best of luck!!!

fsw20141112

Jun 27, 2014
Flyhigh said:
Hi Friend,
First of all, i welcome u to this forum.As it is,No one can tell u precisely if u'll meet the cut-off or not.Ur best bet is to stay positive and be hopeful.I wish u the very best.....Cheers!
Thanks FlyHigh for your quick reply!!! My question was really based on the number mentions on the CIC website and the number of friends who have loged their entry in this forums file. There is a huge variance in the number even if you just include the number of applications for which payment has been accepted. Can you explain this?

Also any clue about the timeline???

Status
Not open for further replies.