+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpiderman

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-14
Nomination.....
23-10-14
AOR Received.
01-12-14
File Transfer...
2nd Line 17-02-15
Med's Request
25-02-15
Med's Done....
28-02-15 3rd line 11-03-15
Interview........
Waived - PCC+RPRF+IMM5669 received 20-03-15
Passport Req..
DM 27-4-15 / PPR 21-5-15
VISA ISSUED...
27-5-15
LANDED..........
end July
Pepeflakes said:
It will be considered as incomplete application an returned back to you. please refer to a scan of a letter of refusal that was around in the forum some time ago.

ops, funny how I made the same mistake. I changed the form to the new July 2014 the night before I send my application, then when I woke up and saw this post I realized mine has also blank name. Could anyone point me to a thread with rejected or accepted results based on this mistake?

I would think its not a major blunder as it could be corrected in the VO later if the reviewing officer doesnt want to write our name since its pretty obvious that we agrred when we signed, crossed finger but I think its not a fatal ground for outright rejection.

thanks!

kashish1728

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Hello can anyone help with identifying the NOC category for the following job responsibilities; worked as Manager in a Real Estate Developer company in commercial post sales department, any help is greatly appreciated.

• Managed and facilitated firm’s commercial operations and oversee regional office activities on project basis
• Performed daily reporting for account receivables (AR) and account payables (AP)
• Daily reconciliation of collection and post sales activity and monitored monthly financial activity for firm’s clients
• Managed firm’s ledger and MIS reporting systems on daily basis for collection and post sales activity
• Performed ad-hoc internal and external client reporting to cater concerned business partner’s requirement
• Liaised extensively with regional offices to assign monthly collection target based on projects
• Facilitated legal documentation and regulatory approvals between regional offices and head office
• Managed execution of legal sales deeds, bank mortgage agreements, property transfer agreements
• Assisted clients with defining the payment plans based on financial situation on client by client basis
• Liaised across various departments to co-ordinate collection and cash flow
• Managed multiple client sales accounts (each ~INR 25,00,000-INR 2,00,00,000)
• Developed strategic marketing plans for the real estate development group using dealer channels and direct target marketing for high net worth clients
• Managed booking, allotment, surrender and re-allotment process of the residential units
• Developed strategic marketing plans for the real estate development group using dealer channels and direct target marketing for high net worth clients
• Served as a primary coordinator with clients, dealers and other key business associates
• Improved client interaction and customer service framework by strengthening the customer service operations
• Gained extensive exposure to project development that encompasses facets of marketing, client management, and multi-dimensional business development
• Hands-on experience in account management including account receivables/account payable
• Supervised appropriate documentation for audit and legal purposes
• Drafted and executed builder-buyers agreements, payment plan, demand letters, letters, application forms and other documents in compliance to company guidelines and policies
• Managed comprehensive administrative operations related to unit possessions, execution of conveyance deed specifically related to Green Valley project
• Increased the customer retention rate through excellent communication and customer service
• Led and managed teams across various sites to ensure delivery of the completed residential units as promised
• Overlooked the transfer formalities of the bookings as well as possession process of the residential units
• Managed ad-hoc and multiple projects simultaneously
• Acted as a liaison between site offices and main office

suzuki

Jun 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-5-2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014
Med's Done....
22-9-2014
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2014
i just checked my cc transactions and found that cic has charged my cc on 18th june..good luck for all other friends

noc 2173
appln received 7th may

NITINBHALLA

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Hi All,
I have a query, I am about to send my documents. I have been able to procure a work experience letter from my previous employers, but have some problems as under-

1. My original appointment letter is lost. Only a photocopy is available , can I send the same. Will I have to produce originals at any given time in future?

2. I can't find all the salary slips, but have some in between the job period on a random basis. Though I will have copies of Form 16. Will that help. If that case also the form 16 isn't original, it a copy mailed to us by HR.

Awaiting advice. Thanks

Nitin

sagarsa

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Second line update : 17th Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Started Processing : 14th Jan 2015
Med's Request
20th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Feb Starting...
Passport Req..
13th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
Hi Seniors,

Is it fine if I send additional documents later on (after submitting the initial application). The document I am concerned about is affidavit. I have all other docs except affidavit (for slight difference in my name in educational docs and passport. ie. Surname ABC XYZbhai, Surname ABC XYZsinh). Right now I am outside india and finiding it difficult to get it done. I would be travelling to India in sometime and thinking of getting done at that time.

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Seniors i needed your help
I wanted to know if the DD expires before the application is checked is there an alternative to avoid a rejection due to it.
Please help me out seniors and experts in this case as i am a worried.
Thank in Advance seniors please help

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
NITINBHALLA said:
Hi All,
I have a query, I am about to send my documents. I have been able to procure a work experience letter from my previous employers, but have some problems as under-

1. My original appointment letter is lost. Only a photocopy is available , can I send the same. Will I have to produce originals at any given time in future?
Send copy. you should be good. Not everbody gets original. I got offer letter only in email

2. I can't find all the salary slips, but have some in between the job period on a random basis. Though I will have copies of Form 16. Will that help. If that case also the form 16 isn't original, it a copy mailed to us by HR.
Send the ones available. attach a cover letter stating you dont have all the salary slips and send attaching the ones available.. also attach form 16 ..i had the same case i got PER already. you should be good too.

Awaiting advice. Thanks

Nitin
Good luck!!

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
My application was received by Mike on 6th june so how much time they will take for giving me PER no. Will they be doing background check before giving PER no. ?
Also how will i get to know that my DD is charged ??
My worry is that 50% of my job responsibilities matches with the concerned NOC and that too wid little manipulations so getting a PER no. will b tuff wat u guys say??? bt though i m hopeful....... 8

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
suzuki said:
i just checked my cc transactions and found that cic has charged my cc on 18th june..good luck for all other friends

noc 2173
appln received 7th may
Congrats... Please update the sheet

atiqul2k3

Dec 7, 2013
App reached on 8th May,2014
category: 2133
worried,as last year my app was returned due to cap reach,
will same thing happend this year?

MaxHeadroom

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver, BC since JAN 2016
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
simarwalia88 said:
My application was received by Mike on 6th june so how much time they will take for giving me PER no. Maybe in September earliest Will they be doing background check before giving PER no. ? No BG Checks until after PER as far as I know
Also how will i get to know that my DD is charged ?? You can ask your bank but if they don't provide info you will have to wait for the PER email.
My worry is that 50% of my job responsibilities matches with the concerned NOC and that too wid little manipulations so getting a PER no. will b tuff wat u guys say??? bt though i m hopeful....... 8 Keep your hopes up friend but 50% is a little on the low side. If you can find a better matching NOC apply for that as well. Good luck.

MaxHeadroom

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver, BC since JAN 2016
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
atiqul2k3 said:

Your CAP looks safe don't worry :D

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
atiqul2k3 said:
NO

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
kashish1728 said:
Hello can anyone help with identifying the NOC category for the following job responsibilities; worked as Manager in a Real Estate Developer company in commercial post sales department, any help is greatly appreciated.

• Managed and facilitated firm's commercial operations and oversee regional office activities on project basis
• Performed daily reporting for account receivables (AR) and account payables (AP)
• Daily reconciliation of collection and post sales activity and monitored monthly financial activity for firm's clients
• Managed firm's ledger and MIS reporting systems on daily basis for collection and post sales activity
• Performed ad-hoc internal and external client reporting to cater concerned business partner's requirement
• Liaised extensively with regional offices to assign monthly collection target based on projects
• Facilitated legal documentation and regulatory approvals between regional offices and head office
• Managed execution of legal sales deeds, bank mortgage agreements, property transfer agreements
• Assisted clients with defining the payment plans based on financial situation on client by client basis
• Liaised across various departments to co-ordinate collection and cash flow
• Managed multiple client sales accounts (each ~INR 25,00,000-INR 2,00,00,000)
• Managed booking, allotment, surrender and re-allotment process of the residential units
• Served as a primary coordinator with clients, dealers and other key business associates
• Improved client interaction and customer service framework by strengthening the customer service operations
• Gained extensive exposure to project development that encompasses facets of marketing, client management, and multi-dimensional business development
• Hands-on experience in account management including account receivables/account payable
• Supervised appropriate documentation for audit and legal purposes
• Drafted and executed builder-buyers agreements, payment plan, demand letters, letters, application forms and other documents in compliance to company guidelines and policies
• Managed comprehensive administrative operations related to unit possessions, execution of conveyance deed specifically related to Green Valley project
• Increased the customer retention rate through excellent communication and customer service
• Led and managed teams across various sites to ensure delivery of the completed residential units as promised
• Overlooked the transfer formalities of the bookings as well as possession process of the residential units
• Managed ad-hoc and multiple projects simultaneously
• Acted as a liaison between site offices and main office
0121 - Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers

sagarsa

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Second line update : 17th Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Started Processing : 14th Jan 2015
Med's Request
20th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Feb Starting...
Passport Req..
13th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
sagarsa said:
Hi Seniors,

Is it fine if I send additional documents later on (after submitting the initial application). The document I am concerned about is affidavit. I have all other docs except affidavit (for slight difference in my name in educational docs and passport. ie. Surname ABC XYZbhai, Surname ABC XYZsinh). Right now I am outside india and finiding it difficult to get it done. I would be travelling to India in sometime and thinking of getting done at that time.
Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.