+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls fill in the ....

1. On the rocks NOC ..
2. Girl Next Door NOC ...
3. Lake placid NOC
4. No crows NOC ..
5. Cutting chai (tea) NOC ...
6. Cold Coffee NOC .....
7. Bloody Mary NOC ......
8. Sex-on-the beach NOC ....
9. Wada pav NOC ....
10. Egg paratha NOC ....

;D

canindia999 said:
The Super Hot NOC

Hot NOC

Normal NOC

But my gut feeling say NOC 0121, 1113, 0113 will blast.........it will come in Hot or Super Hot Cat....sooon

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
dbase1981 said:
Hi Guys, please share your insights if you know... last 2009 I applied under FSW program and it seems that Local Visa Office gives the PER and the NER that time right??? Because I read back my letter from Sydney, NS and it is indicated that:

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application is being recommended to the visa office for a final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of:

X Work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of
Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on
28 November 2008.

After that my files was forwarded to Local Visa Office and Manila and later on, my application was assessed as ineligible due to my work experience.

Is it correct that at this FSW program, the decision of eligibility is on Sydney, NS... Is it correct?

Thanks
CIO, Nova Scotia, is responsible for any decision till PER has been issued. Once the file is being transferred to local VO, it is their decision.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh14 said:
Hi All,

I need to get marksheets attested for WES evaluation from Panjab University Chandigarh, India. Is there anybody who can guide me on this please. I want to know university procedure and fees for this.

As I understand, I need to get all my marksheets and degree certificate attested from university in a sealed envelope and then send to WES alongwith evaluation form. Please advise. Thanks.
I also studied from panjab university. You go there collect from which will call you rs 60/- fill it and attach all xerox copy of marksheets along with degree(then you need not to send it differently) , they will charge 400 per copy, lets say you have total 8 pages, so 3200 you have to deposit there with sbi bank which is there only.

Then submit it on 4th floor in certificate department, they will tell you to come after a week, they will give you sealed envelop which u required to send through post office, world net is best(3rd day delivery) , it will cost 1124/- and you are requires to submit receipt of world net to certificate department.

Remember to put put your reference no outside the envelop, and do bring one copy of id proof, as it is required by post office for world net!!

Wish you good luck

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Mira8 said:
Hi,
I just want to know
1112 Financial and investment analysts is 93 now, so does it mean 93 people got PER or 93 people CC or DD charged?
they received my application on 5th of May and my CC has been charged on 2nd of June but I haven not received PER yet :( I don't know why it's taking that long
Have you tried to check ECAS?

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Century said:
CIO, Nova Scotia, is responsible for any decision till PER has been issued. Once the file is being transferred to local VO, it is their decision.
On that time, a lot of documents were not requested in NS, they were requested by LVO... In my letter stated below... It is very different now when they requested all docos in NS (except Police Clearance)... As far as I can remember, they only requested the Online Forms (Schedule A etc.) and IELTS, some docos and Bank Draft to be sent to NS...

Submitting your Complete Application

Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp to download the Federal Skilled Worker guide and application forms.

Your complete application must consist of the following:

A copy of this letter with the reference number above
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008]
Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (if applicable)
Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]
You must submit all documents required by the visa office. Visa office-specific forms and a list of all supporting documents required by the visa office are available at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Mira8 said:
I checked it's says in Process but I haven't received PER email
Mira don't worry, this means your completeness check is done and it is only the eligibility review which you will pass. Let us hear the good news!

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Ammani

Just curios to know why dont we have (users) like bahraini, kuwaiti, emirati, omani, jehadis etc ?

:D

Ammani said:
Have you tried to check ECAS?

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
Hi Guys,

Please comment on my job duties for 2174... Although I have already applied but forum discussion always makes me worried about duties... :-\ :-\

The job duties are on letter head of company and signed by company director.

Dated:
TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN.​
This is to certify that Mr. XXXX XXXX XXX S/o XXXXX XXXX XXXX R/o H.No XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX started with our organization in September, 2010 as Software Developer and was promoted to Tech Lead in October, 2010. He is currently holding the same position and his duration of work is 40 hours per week. Please find attached Annexure A for details of salaries during his job period. His job responsibilities for both designations include:
• Application development and coding on C#.Net environment on Cloud based systems for Web modules and Services.
• Responsible for Maintaining the coding standards and help the team members regarding the same.
• Setting up 3 stages (Development, Staging and Production) environment for the products.
• Reviewing and integrating software code for coverage analysis with corresponding documentation and use cases.
• Prepare and execute Unit & Integration test cases for Software application(s) for various modules of XXXXXXXXX(Product name) application and the service.
• Customizing the application / software code as per user’s requirement and performing necessary modifications for fixing the raised issues/bugs.
• Collection, recording and Analyzing the feasibility of user’s functional & Business requirements and reporting the scope of expansion or any limitations.
• Assist customers to maintain and develop their logical and physical specifications covering technical landscape using XXXXXXXXX(Product name) system.
• Analyzing Early Watch Reports of user’s production system to identify Technical and Performance issues and provide Solutions.
• Notifying users about the solution provided along with corresponding documentations and results in form of Enterprise Support Reports (ESRs).
• Understanding customer’s solution landscape (Technical environment) and business processes.
• Defect tracking and management while working with respective development teams to identify root cause and resolve issue.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly operational status reports.
• Facilitate the operational meetings with other development, enhancement and delivery teams to track the action items from previous status reports/meetings.
• Interacting and coordination with other development, Service Support and Delivery teams across the organization

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
2281 Thoughts
==========

I see that 6 Applications were charged per our Spreadsheet. There are still 11 more application to go for May 7th. It is interesting to note that 5 of them are credit card holders.

SARAI,
zac989,
gulbadan.singh
mrs_fca
bonesaw

Ideally if CIS should have cleared all of the May 7th application, if that’s the case then the above credit cards should have charged by this. Do we have any update for them?

If we get positive update about credit card charge, then we can assume that the May7th tsunami is over.

In case if they are still waiting for the credit card process, it looks like CIC has not completed the processing yet for the 7th application. Interestingly

2281 Spreadsheet Status until May 7th (Including) – 17 Application
Per CIC update: 18.

besthar

Jun 2, 2014
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
15-12-2015
jsb85 said:
Hi All,

Can someone, please post the job duties (sample) for NOC 2171.

Thanks
I had posted this reply to another member ... re-posting it ... You might want to PM me for any further information.

I have applied under the same code and my employer (Accenture) has issued the Reference letter as below, you might want to include the below duties (atleast the first 3) to be completely covered :

1. Identify and Document requirements in liaison with Solution Architects for various Existing and New Software Application Development and Software Application Maintenance Opportunities.

2. For every opportunity assist in Systems Designing , Development, Integration and implementation of optimized business solutions.

3. On every opportunity validate the information systems strategy, costing, risks and assumptions, IT policy, Project management, IT Security and Service Delivery.

4. Pre-Sales Support to the Front-end Sales Team – (Onsite BDM's)

5. Get the relevant approvals for Solutions from the Delivery Leadership and Sales Leadership teams for Project Kick-Off's.

6. Successfully demonstrate products and solutions for clients and prospects by arranging and co-ordinating client visits.

7. Co-Ordinate with Sales and Sales Enablement Teams for Database Building, Reporting and assimilation of information.

8. Attend Pre-Sales client meetings and presentations with account representatives.

9. Travel, as needed for Client visits

Let me know if you need further information on how to elaborate your duties for 2171.

Good Luck...

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
Do CIC personnel mandatorily check for experience requirement i.e JD from the person whose reference is given ... Further If I give my work experience along wigth JD on the company's letter head, still they would call my office to check ...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
SMFAHAD said:
Do CIC personnel mandatorily check for experience requirement i.e JD from the person whose reference is given ... Further If I give my work experience along wigth JD on the company's letter head, still they would call my office to check ...
Brother,

Its not mandatory...

They do check randomly within the applicants.....

besthar

Jun 2, 2014
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
15-12-2015
SMFAHAD said:
Most cases they do randomly and they definitely do if there is some ambiguity or if there is some element of suspicion with your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.