+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

canindia999

Star Member
May 26, 2014
I Suggest dont believe or follow Noc count at CIC website...........Spend some time on Spreadsheet u will get where u standing.

As per today update it 401 total App received. But if u see spreadsheet u find for 07th may to 15th may around 432 application sent and CC DD still waiting for charge

So no logic or we dont CIC logic of counting

My suggestion daily pray and be updated to this Forum.................

Mira8

May 27, 2014
Hi,
I just want to know
1112 Financial and investment analysts is 93 now, so does it mean 93 people got PER or 93 people CC or DD charged?
they received my application on 5th of May and my CC has been charged on 2nd of June but I haven not received PER yet :( I don't know why it's taking that long

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dsharma9 said:
Also "Signed by responsible officer/supervisor"....can the responsible officer/supervisor be HR head of the company or the reporting manager ?

Any of them will be ok brother....:)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
owenhargo said:
Guys I am not able to download the spreadsheet. No File option at all.

Is it a Google update or settings changed in Spreadsheet.

NB: I used to download and filter/sort to do my analysis :)
If your internet speed is slow or if the number of current viewer is 50 or more, google turn the spreadsheet into HTML format. Just wait for some people to close spreadsheet page.

mpreet78

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,

Q10. of IMM5669 form is:
List any government positions (such as civil servant, judge, police officer, employee in a security organization)

My wife is working at the level of Technician in an government organization. Should I fill the same in Q. 10 of IMM 5669 form?
OR it refers for only higher positions as quoted in the question?

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
ha ha ha.. i know that.. but 0113 will get heat of other NOCs filling up 25,000 cap.. :mad: otherwise it would become eternal.. 25,000 may get filled up by mid-jul also.. nobody can assure anything.. thats why i want to rush the application.

I am waiting for only 4 documents as below.. Rest everything super ready with me and jumping to go into envelope..
- IELTS result
- ECA report
- Both reference letters :mad:

Oscar7 said:
Oh you are very lucky being in that NOC. My guess is that NOC will not reach 1000 until the very end, so time is not that critical in your case. You can wait till Jul 11th to complete 2 years with the current occupation, if you are getting a proper reference letter from them. Proper means one that has everything as per item # 12 of Document Checklist under Work experience section.

The date of application is NOT the date on which CIC receives the application, but is the date that you have signed the applications for and most likely also sent the package on. The transit times does not get added in your favour here, so don't count that please!

At the risk of repeating myself, let me state that you should focus on getting a very strong application done with proper work experience reference letters, decent ielts score etc. rather than try to rush your application, since your NOC is as cold as earth's poles are. Good luck!!!! :)

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
june17th2174 said:
Hi Admins,

Can we include pinoy applicants list also in our SS

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aimbg4AqF6tTdGVCQXRxT1I0UmhVblg1Y2xnUmVEZnc#gid=0

Regards,
Amar
What? They have their own spreadsheet? Why?? :)
I'm rather surprised I didn't even know about it.

To me it looks like it would benefit everyone if we all use a single spreadsheet: it means better statistics for us, and Pinoy applicants will get nice things like automation in the spreadsheet.

I'm willing to cooperate with Pinoy applicants / admins to ensure they feel comfortable using our main spreadsheet for their applications and that the spreadsheet contains the fields they need.

If we merge the spreadsheets like this, the only downside I see for Pinoy applicants is that they will have to re-enter their data once, using the main spreadsheet entry URL, next time they want to edit it.

There may be some other options as well, so I invite Pinoy admins to send me a PM to discuss this together with our main spreadsheet admins.
Anyway, it's for Pinoy people to choose.

I'll post this proposition in their thread as well.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
mpreet78 said:
Hi seniors,

Q10. of IMM5669 form is:
List any government positions (such as civil servant, judge, police officer, employee in a security organization)

My wife is working at the level of Technician in an government organization. Should I fill the same in Q. 10 of IMM 5669 form?
OR it refers for only higher positions as quoted in the question?
I think you should disclose it. It says "List any government positions..".

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Hi Guys, please share your insights if you know... last 2009 I applied under FSW program and it seems that Local Visa Office gives the PER and the NER that time right??? Because I read back my letter from Sydney, NS and it is indicated that:

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application is being recommended to the visa office for a final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of:

X Work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of
Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on
28 November 2008.

After that my files was forwarded to Local Visa Office and Manila and later on, my application was assessed as ineligible due to my work experience.

Is it correct that at this FSW program, the decision of eligibility is on Sydney, NS... Is it correct?

Thanks

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
So it seems that judging by the difference between the spreadsheet PER and the total applications shown in the CIC CAP Update. 7 May applications might bet up to 300 or even more maybe ..

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
dmitrych said:

To me it looks like it would benefit everyone if we all use a single spreadsheet: it means better statistics for us, and Pinoy applicants will get nice things like automation in the spreadsheet.

I'm willing to cooperate with Pinoy applicants / admins to ensure they feel comfortable using our main spreadsheet for their applications and that the spreadsheet contains the fields they need.

If we merge the spreadsheets like this, the only downside I see for Pinoy applicants is that they will have to re-enter their data once, using the main spreadsheet entry URL, next time they want to edit it.

There may be some other options as well, so I invite Pinoy admins to send me a PM to discuss this together with our main spreadsheet admins.

I did that already ;D. Lets hope they do cooperate..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fswp-2014-pinoy-aspirants-lets-connect-here-t198983.0.html;msg3275521#msg3275521

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dmitrych said:

I second with dmitrych ...

Lot of Philippine applicants (PINOY) have not entered their info on the global spreadsheet....

It would be really advantageous if they could also enter there info here...Since u ppl have a large number of applicants every year...

Requesting all Filipino applicants to add there self and inspire others to make entries on here....

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
dmitrych said:

I am part of both global and pinoy spreadsheet. The pinoy spreadsheet was spearheaded to track fellow Filipino applicants but we were encouraged to add to global as well. So it is not an offshoot of the global spreadsheet but more on a supplementary for fellow Filipino applicants (more on streamlined view since we are few). Hope that help clear this :)

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Can someone, please post the job duties (sample) for NOC 2171.

Thanks

karekature

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014 CC_Charged..: September 24, 2014
Nomination.....
October 2, 2014
File Transfer...
December 4, 2014
Med's Request
December 10, 2014
Med's Done....
December 15, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
January 20, 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
dmitrych said:

No worries ;) as most of the Pinoys including myself had their data in both spreadsheet...it is just a matter of how many Pinoys are applying for Canada immigration ;D and who gets the lucky break....

Status
Not open for further replies.