+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raging bull

Jun 9, 2014
Hi forum member.. Need help urgently!! I think I have messed up big time...

I sent my application yesterday and was very confident at the time that I have managed to fully complete it, but not any more...

Mistakes I made:

In the schedule A economic form, in the section where in you are supposed to mention your career history with corresponding NOC's...
A) I wrote in the empty space in between the two work period to write my NOC name as the space was less..didn't use a separate sheet.
B) in job duties i mentioned " please refer attachment" as I figured they will check the detailed company reference letter any way... I did not mention refer to what or attached any annexure.

Also, on my current company letter head i mentioned my supervisors email id but did not give any phone or fax no's. Numbers given are for the HO and not for my local office.

I didn't attach any job contracts, pay stubs and only shared the reference letter which contains all info about my employment, salary and perks. Although I have everything :-(

In the absence of my birth certificate i attached my secondary and 12 certificates a long with a cover letter. But no affidavit.

Have I made a blunder?? My packet is still in transit and maybe I can convince the UPS guys to stop and bring it back... What should i do... I am really scared now..

Pleas help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Aminow said:
Actually my Manager asked me to prepare the letter, print it on the letter head and give it to him for signature only since he is a lazy Arab. Then i got confused if HR signature is a must or not. Thanks for your help brother
Shame on you to say "lazy Arab", behave yourself dear.

FSWDev

Star Member
May 11, 2014
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks/submitting-an-identity-history-summary-request-to-the-fbi

Also in white paper mention ur all mail and email contact information with phone numbers

ashishj said:
Hi FSWDev, could you please let me know how to fill the form for FBI clearance, I mean how can I get the finger prints done on that sheet to be sent to FBI?

Also, if possible can you send me the link for FBI report?

Thanks,

Ashish

incanadanow

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
Aug 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
incanadanow said:
Hi Seniors,

My application reached on 14th May NOC 2174, I also have a UCI number, Today I received reference letter from one of my last company.
I am planning to send it to CIC.

Q1. What do you suggest, should I send it?
Q2. Will CIC be able to track my docs and include this reference letter with it?
Q3. Do I have sufficient time?
Q4. What details should I mention on the envelop so that it will be easy for CIC to track my?

Please help.

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Hey Guys,

With regards to Letter of reference from employers..I submitted experience letters, Appointment & Offer Letters , End Of service details.I hope this would be enough...The appointment letter mentions about duties in general (Do's & Don'ts...Confidentiality about designs developed, etc etc)and other details...I hope this would suffice the needs with respect to the Work Experience.Please comment.I already submitted my application by courier...Received on June 12th.

Regards,
Affy

ashishj

Jul 19, 2009
Oscar7 said:
No, one legible finger printing is good enough!!!

Practice rolling of fingers on waste paper first, and if needed add a photocopy of the original if you want to be extra careful. Just in case one report gets slightly damaged in transit.
Hi Oscar, how can I get the fingerprinting done?

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2015 Updated Schedule A background declaration
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
Ammani said:
Shame on you to say "lazy Arab", behave yourself dear.
Apologies bro. Didn't mean to offend.. Am also an Arab FYI but i just like making fun of my boss.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can somebody please tell me from which class we need to give information on background form, in education ques. It asks for secondary and post secondary studies...
From india..... It means i have to give details from 10,11,12th class so on
Or starting from 12th......??

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
dmitrych said:
Just found out that my DD has been cashed on 6th of June ;D
(I'm a May 6 applicant)

It's really time for CIC to start issuing PERs for May 6 applicants :)
Congrats champ... Wish u good luck for further stages.

Keep us updated.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ Raging bull

If I were you and applying for a HOT NOC, i would have ignored following mistakes
A, B, and the number as you have provided the email id and he can be traced from HO (PABX, additionally the call is made by VO, who are more considerate in such situations)

However, not sure abt missing "supporting docs" for your employment. These are not MUST but some sort of supporting doc (other than your exp letter) shud have been provided.

If applying for COLD NOC, i will definitely recall it. All you will lose is courier fee and few days.

EDIT: If your secondary school certificate (don't know if 12th is acceptable) has 1) your name, 2) Your DOB, 3) Name of either one or both parents ....... NO NEED FOR AFFIDAVIT.... if any of these 3 info is missing IMMEDIATLY RECALL YOUR APP, IT WILL BE REJECTED

Raging bull said:

I sent my application yesterday and was very confident at the time that I have managed to fully complete it, but not any more...

Mistakes I made:

In the schedule A economic form, in the section where in you are supposed to mention your career history with corresponding NOC's...
A) I wrote in the empty space in between the two work period to write my NOC name as the space was less..didn't use a separate sheet.
B) in job duties i mentioned " please refer attachment" as I figured they will check the detailed company reference letter any way... I did not mention refer to what or attached any annexure.

Also, on my current company letter head i mentioned my supervisors email id but did not give any phone or fax no's. Numbers given are for the HO and not for my local office.

I didn't attach any job contracts, pay stubs and only shared the reference letter which contains all info about my employment, salary and perks. Although I have everything :-(

In the absence of my birth certificate i attached my secondary and 12 certificates a long with a cover letter. But no affidavit.

Have I made a blunder?? My packet is still in transit and maybe I can convince the UPS guys to stop and bring it back... What should i do... I am really scared now..

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
incanadanow said:
Hi Seniors,

My application reached on 14th May NOC 2174, I also have a UCI number, Today I received reference letter from one of my last company.
I am planning to send it to CIC.

Q1. What do you suggest, should I send it?
Q2. Will CIC be able to track my docs and include this reference letter with it?
Q3. Do I have sufficient time?
Q4. What details should I mention on the envelop so that it will be easy for CIC to track my?

Please help.
2174 is hot NOC. So the earlier you send the better.

If you already got 67 points without those experience, you should not be worry.

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Aminow said:
Apologies bro. Didn't mean to offend.. Am also an Arab FYI but i just like making fun of my boss.
Thank you!

incanadanow

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
Aug 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Thanks Century Brother
Century said:
2174 is hot NOC. So the earlier you send the better.

If you already got 67 points without those experience, you should not be worry.

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Raging bull said:

Mistakes I made:

If you are not submitted birth certificate or affidavit, your application will be rejected.

ack1990

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 04-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
ashishj said:
Hi Oscar, how can I get the fingerprinting done?
You can go to a local police station or type finger printing in google maps. You should be able to find locations where they do. Usually, private shipping services stores would do. Ask them for fbi finger printing. They carry original finger print cards and can get your finger prints with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.