+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
Oscar7 said:
We are here to make a strong chain, by being each other's strength..so you remain strong as ever bro!!!! :)

On the left side of my post, click on my name and my profile page should open up. At the bottom of that page it says to click if you want to write a personal message to the member, so you can click that and send me your number. Cheers!!!!
Oscar..nice to know about your in progress status..congrats. you will get PER soon. :D

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Oscar7 said:
Yes, this is for my application, kollins!! :) And yes, it says the same, as copied below:
We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2014.
FLY AND SAIL HIGH COZ YOU ARE THROUGH ALREADY......1000%.
CONGRATS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PERS NOTIFICATION....even though I'm not too happy that you hid your info for long especially on your experience letter not been on company letter head.
So many applicants needs to be guided right!.
I DONT'T DRINK.......BUT YOU OWE ME TOURIST PASS IN CANADA!
ONE TO GO.....I HAVE ENOUGH BUDDIES FOR 7TH MAY.
PLEASE SHARE THE TIME YOUR APPLICATION WAS RECEIVED...
CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN IN ADVANCE.

YES......PLEASE UPDATE YOUR DETAILS ON OUR SPREADSHEET....ITS LONG DUE!
FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry
After entry, click Edit Your Response and save the link for future update

mickey37d

Jun 1, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
LANDED..........
Sometime in April
mk.2382 said:
My application has been returned. I applied under NOC 0111 and it reached on May 7th. This is the return message:

"After review, your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application pursuant of Regulation (R) 10 of IRPA.

You have identified National Occupational Classification (NOC) code: 0111 - Financial Managers as the primary occupation to be assessed. All supporting documentation provided regarding this work experience history was taken into consideration. The employment letter from <My current organization> does not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 0111 - Financial Managers

NOTE: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than the primary occupation identified on your application has not been assessed pursuant to R(10) of IRPA.

As your application does not meet the requirements of R(10) of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you for this reason"

I'm so sorry to hear that..This news has sent shivers down my spine...I have applied under NOC 1112 on 7th May and just now triple checked the duties and responsibilities...I think we are more or less at their mercy....Rule of thumb says that your job descriptions should match 70-80% of what they think should be..
This is bit annoying coz we no that we have worked under XYZ designation and our company documents validates that fact..Just rejecting on that basis is kind of weird....
Just a thought..

spensierato

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 3, 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
October 29, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
January 30, 2015
Med's Done....
February 9, 2015
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
March 3, 3015
Hi guys, I am asking just to be really sure, for those paying through demand draft, we don't have to sign the payment form right?

maddux

Jul 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for both Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and PNP. After getting the PNP nomination letter I have to choose only one of them to continue, because I think I cannot have more than one application at federal level at the same time!

Which one should I continue? Is there any advantages for PNP over FSWP?
Please note that I want to live in Saskatchewan in either case.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&amp;PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
mickey37d said:
mk.2382 said:
My application has been returned. I applied under NOC 0111 and it reached on May 7th. This is the return message:

"After review, your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application pursuant of Regulation (R) 10 of IRPA.

You have identified National Occupational Classification (NOC) code: 0111 - Financial Managers as the primary occupation to be assessed. All supporting documentation provided regarding this work experience history was taken into consideration. The employment letter from <My current organization> does not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 0111 - Financial Managers

NOTE: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than the primary occupation identified on your application has not been assessed pursuant to R(10) of IRPA.

As your application does not meet the requirements of R(10) of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you for this reason"

I'm so sorry to hear that..This news has sent shivers down my spine...I have applied under NOC 1112 on 7th May and just now triple checked the duties and responsibilities...I think we are more or less at their mercy....Rule of thumb says that your job descriptions should match 70-80% of what they think should be..
This is bit annoying coz we no that we have worked under XYZ designation and our company documents validates that fact..Just rejecting on that basis is kind of weird....
Just a thought..
yes...70 to 80%...but it should be decisive enough to identify the lead statements.
Buddies...CIC is looking for some key words....they are gonna turn back applications if they can't find them.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&amp;PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
spensierato said:
Hi guys, I am asking just to be really sure, for those paying through demand draft, we don't have to sign the payment form right?
You don't need to sign.
Sign only if its credit card.
Cheers.

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014 10:35 AM
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015, Passport submitted on 9-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
+1 for the help!!!

Oscar7 said:
Brother mk I will work with you on the contents of the reference letter. I also applied for NOC 0111. Don't you worry one bit on the contents of the reference letter. I am sure NOC 0111 is a low key NOC and will remain open until August/ September or even later. Please put all your worry aside on the contents of the reference letter. Please send me your contact number over PM, and I will call you ASAP. Good luck! :)

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014 10:35 AM
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015, Passport submitted on 9-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Hello ppl please respond.. Below is the main duties I have sent in my package for 2173. After mk.2382 rejection for main duties mismatch I am so nervous... Please response.... that below duties are matching with NOC 2173 or not :(

nthakur said:
Can veterans comment that below duties meet NOC 2173 or not ?

• Work with multiple clients to understand business requirement and propose the optimal solution.
• Research, Consult, Analyze and Evaluate system program needs.
• Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods and also propose solution to rectify same.
• Firm understanding of software engineering, process framework and quality standards followed in organization.
• Complete ownership of telecommunication protocols stacks in SS7, SIGTRAN and ATM.
• Write and get written tight code, review code and proper unit testing - so that module design/CUT errors are minimized in phases ahead.
• Writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures. Create user and training documentation, and conduct formal training classes.
• Identify critical performance, memory optimization related issues and provide a solution to optimize the code.
• Positive, good initiative, cheerful, enthusiastic personality with high command of spoken and written English

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
Oscar7 said:
Brother mk I will work with you on the contents of the reference letter. I also applied for NOC 0111. Don't you worry one bit on the contents of the reference letter. I am sure NOC 0111 is a low key NOC and will remain open until August/ September or even later. Please put all your worry aside on the contents of the reference letter. Please send me your contact number over PM, and I will call you ASAP. Good luck! :)
Congratulations Oscar !!

gives immense pleasure to see people like you who have helped so much on this forum get their bundle of happiness...

regards...

royston

Apr 27, 2014
Thomas Cook DD......Is it Valid

Should the DD name be THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA or RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA (without the THE)

Anybody with thomas cook DD, do you have a way to track it if it was encashed or no?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
kollins said:
I need you to analyse his Job duties with reference to his letter of reference and interested NOC.
This is your area of interest.....I analysed it as a neutral but trained case handling officer inside CIC.
Let us hear your opinion.......
1st of all, NOC 0111 contains huge role. Probably only CFO will match 90%-100% of all duties. Note that the under the Main Duties, it is said that "Financial managers perform some or all of the following duties:". The job titles also showed various diverse background like "director of accounting" - mainly responsible for accounting duties, "manager, financial planning and analysis" - mainly responsible for budgeting function, "administrator, pension plans" - may be looking after only pension, "auditing department manager" - responsible for auditing function, "collections department manager" - may be look into collection function only, etc etc. So, if they say, it got to be match substantially with the number of duties, CIC could be wrong. But note that they have mentioned matching lead statements OR matching substantial duties.

- Financial analysis and reporting: it is too broad. Need to specify what are being analysed and why; to whom it is being reported.
- Creation and maintenance of financials (Annual revenue plan, rolling forecasts, monthly actuals): Better word could be "Preparation" rather than "Creation". And again it is not supervisory role.
- Supervising audit and compliance. It is OK. But need to add more details.
- Maintenance and control of organization's General ledger: General Ledger? Sounds like executive role and not supervisory and not responsible for the whole accounting function.
- SOX audits at manufacturing facilities. It is basically auditing according to Sarbanes–Oxley Act/guidelines. The abbreviation should have been avoided. It could be merged with points 2.
- Preparation and maintenance of account reconciliations. It is again subset of accounting roles and executive in nature rather than supervisory. It could be better if mentioned which reconciliation are being performed - bank or GL or Fixed Assets register, Account Receivable, Account payable, etc
- Training and mentoring of new recruits/staff: It's OK. Can be better if not mentioned only for new recruits/staff - giving air of seniority.

And lastly Oscar7 is there. He can add more or can give his point of view.

Yes, I agree with you that his roles can be thought to be more suitable with NOC 1111.

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
guyss......a serious query........

My education is bachelors of technology in information technology...
My experience is:
2008-2009 Production engineer in manufacturing firm in which my father is a partner..
2009-2012 Lecturer prompted to AP later in college affiliated to recognized University
2012-till Manager in manufacturing firm in which my father is a proprietor..

As i planned to put my application under NOC 4011...
However, today i came to know my agent put my application under NOC 0911....He said my case is strong in this case......

what you guys think...please comment.. ! ! ! !

besthar

Jun 2, 2014
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
15-12-2015
dmitrych said:
Hi Besthar,
For an application received on 3rd of June, fee charge estimate is about 23rd of September - 24th of October,
and PER estimate is not shown in that table for this date, but it's usually 1-4 weeks after the fee charge.
WHAT OCT ?????

Fu** Me .... All my mistake ... I shipped the package 3 weeks late.

Status
Not open for further replies.