+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

putush_2014

Jun 12, 2014
atefeh1977 said:
My DD is not en-cashed yet. I called the bank yesterday.
Hii atefeh1977 ..pls. tell me from which bank you taken ur DD. i have taken from Cox N kings... with 3 months validity... & i checked with them, they told its not possible to check ur DD has en-cashed or not.
pls. share ur experience.

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
besthar said:
Buddy , Can you please help me understand my Fee Charge and / PER issuance date ... App Received on June 3rd (2171)
Hi Besthar,
For an application received on 3rd of June, fee charge estimate is about 23rd of September - 24th of October,
and PER estimate is not shown in that table for this date, but it's usually 1-4 weeks after the fee charge.

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014 10:35 AM
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015, Passport submitted on 9-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Can veterans comment that below duties meet NOC 2173 or not ?

• Work with multiple clients to understand business requirement and propose the optimal solution.
• Research, Consult, Analyze and Evaluate system program needs.
• Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods and also propose solution to rectify same.
• Firm understanding of software engineering, process framework and quality standards followed in organization.
• Complete ownership of telecommunication protocols stacks in SS7, SIGTRAN and ATM.
• Write and get written tight code, review code and proper unit testing - so that module design/CUT errors are minimized in phases ahead.
• Writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures. Create user and training documentation, and conduct formal training classes.
• Identify critical performance, memory optimization related issues and provide a solution to optimize the code.
• Positive, good initiative, cheerful, enthusiastic personality with high command of spoken and written English

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
mk.2382 said:
My application has been returned. I applied under NOC 0111 and it reached on May 7th. This is the return message:

"After review, your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application pursuant of Regulation (R) 10 of IRPA.

You have identified National Occupational Classification (NOC) code: 0111 - Financial Managers as the primary occupation to be assessed. All supporting documentation provided regarding this work experience history was taken into consideration. The employment letter from <My current organization> does not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 0111 - Financial Managers

NOTE: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than the primary occupation identified on your application has not been assessed pursuant to R(10) of IRPA.

As your application does not meet the requirements of R(10) of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you for this reason"

PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT I CAN DO NEXT?

NOC 0111 cap is still far away from having been filled? Can I still get a more detailed letter from my organization explaining my duties in more elaboration which are in sync with how the essential duties are described in NOC website and re-send the application?
Hello dear,

you need not worry, just introspect again the whole thing, and send the package again.
regards...

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
My documents + applicationdon't fit in A4 size envelope mentioned by CIC in instructions guide for courier. Could I upgrade a size? or they are very specific to the size of envelope. I need advise on this ASAP.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
kollins said:
Analyzing your job duties.......
In his tenure he has performed below mentioned duties:
- Financial analysis and reporting --IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THIS NOC NEEDS TO BE REPORTED TO...AND NOT TO REPORT.
- Creation and maintenance of financials (Annual revenue plan, rolling forecasts, monthly actuals)......THIS NOC DOESNT MAINTAIN BUT COORDINATE THE PREPARATION.
-Supervising audit and compliance...NOT SURE
- Maintenance and control of organization's General ledger...NOT SURE
- SOX audits at manufacturing facilities........---LOOKS LIKE YOU REPORT TO NOC0111
- Preparation and maintenance of account reconciliations...THIS LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY THAT REPORTS TO NOC011 NOT NOC0111 DOING IT
- Training and mentoring of new recruits/staff ------ THIS NOC DOES THIS TO MANAGEMENT STAFF...THIS SEEMS TO ME LIKE AN HR DUTIES WITH YOUR STATEMENT.

You need to check your duties out very well.....your duties seems to me that you are reporting to NOC0111 and not NOC111 as a person.
There are two things here....its eitehr you are getting your Job duties wrongly written as NOC0111 or you need to apply with another NOC that reports to NOC0111...e.g NOC1111 and NOC1112

My current role is definitely more of a NOC 0111 and definitely not that of a NOC 1111 or 1112. I agree I may not have been able to convey my leadership, supervisory, advisory credentials in the letter. I have learnt the lesson. Now that when I send a fresh application and if in that application the duties look much more detailed and different, highlighting the leadership role that I play in my current organization, will that be accepted or will that lead to some raised eyebrows and blind rejection, that how can one candidate have such a different looking JD? My idea is that I will retain the gist of what i sent earlier and have more sub-bullets for each main heading, like...

- Financial analysis and reporting
- HOW I GET THIS DONE BY MY SUBORDINATES
-
-

- Creation and maintenance of financials (Annual revenue plan, rolling forecasts, monthly actuals)
-
-

- Supervising audit and compliance
-
-

- Maintenance and control of organization's General ledger
-
-

- SOX audits at manufacturing facilities
- Preparation and maintenance of account reconciliations
-
-

- Training and mentoring of new recruits/staff
- This pertains to training new staff which gets recruited in my team

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
[size=10pt][size=10pt]It doesn't matter that you did not share your details earlier bro. The important fact remains that you have shared when it matters the most.

Now we have an evidence where letter on plain A4 with all other supporting documents has been accepted.
Kudos to you.
[/size][/size]

Oscar7 said:
Guys first off I apologize for not putting my details in the spread-sheet, but having had my package returned in 2 previous years I was a bit superstitious. Please accept my apology, no bad intentions here!

Just having read brother mk's tough news I too like Century was hyper-tensed especially because I am also a May 7th file received applicant for NOC 0111. The reason for my worry was also the fact that I did not have reference letter on company letter head, although I provided a letter by my manager on plain A4 paper and my manager's business card. I also included by company's offer letter from the time of joining, my pay stubs for 3 months and my form 16 for 2 years, issued by my company.

Please note that my payment was made by DD. Just now, although being very nervous (since hearing brother mk's news), I decided to check the ECAS status and it shows IN PROCESS. Additionally I have asked my bank to check the status of the DD, which I shall know by the end of the week.

Does the IN PROCESS status mean my payment must be charged, and I should await the PER e-mail? I am so very tensed as last week after checking with several members here I had again couriered a cover letter (which reached CIC yesterday, received by Mike) that explains why I could not send a reference letter on company letter head.

Damn this is a quite a moment!!! Thanks brother ashif, Century, Partner Shah (Oscar Shah LLP waley :p ), neel, future_canadian, kollins and all other friends who have helped one another. Special thanks again goes to ashif and Century for the selfless help they provide here. Time for some beer instead of lunch today...LOL!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&amp;PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Oscar7 said:
Guys first off I apologize for not putting my details in the spread-sheet, but having had my package returned in 2 previous years I was a bit superstitious. Please accept my apology, no bad intentions here!

Just having read brother mk's tough news I too like Century was hyper-tensed especially because I am also a May 7th file received applicant for NOC 0111. The reason for my worry was also the fact that I did not have reference letter on company letter head, although I provided a letter by my manager on plain A4 paper and my manager's business card. I also included by company's offer letter from the time of joining, my pay stubs for 3 months and my form 16 for 2 years, issued by my company.

Please note that my payment was made by DD. Just now, although being very nervous (since hearing brother mk's news), I decided to check the ECAS status and it shows IN PROCESS. Additionally I have asked my bank to check the status of the DD, which I shall know by the end of the week.

Does the IN PROCESS status mean my payment must be charged, and I should await the PER e-mail? I am so very tensed as last week after checking with several members here I had again couriered a cover letter (which reached CIC yesterday, received by Mike) that explains why I could not send a reference letter on company letter head.

Damn this is a quite a moment!!! Thanks brother ashif, Century, Partner Shah (Oscar Shah LLP waley :p ), neel, future_canadian, kollins and all other friends who have helped one another. Special thanks again goes to ashif and Century for the selfless help they provide here. Time for some beer instead of lunch today...LOL!!!!!

OSCAR.......is this for you or an applicant?.....funny!
If you are a bit adventurous like me,please click on the "IN PROCESS" and see if it states that "We (have) received your application for Permanent Residence on the May,7th,2014".
If this is so...then you will surely get your PERS notification soonest.
Please check further and revert back.
Trust me.....you got the message because it's positive.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&amp;PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
abcpunjab said:
My documents + applicationdon't fit in A4 size envelope mentioned by CIC in instructions guide for courier. Could I upgrade a size? or they are very specific to the size of envelope. I need advise on this ASAP.
YES you can use the next bigger sized envelope.
Cheers.

patelsd84

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015; Recd. by CIC 17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015; DM on 26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
Am I eligible for NOC : 1123..??

Will I be eligible to apply for FSW-2014 under NOC : 1123 - Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations

Currently I am working as a Dy. Manager- Marketing Services in Pharmaceutical company for the last 4 years & my
job responsibilities are as under :

• Support the marketing team in developing & executing various integrated promotional communications &
campaigns including corporate events to achieve established annual and long term business objectives.
• Coordinate internally among the marketing team and the graphic design team to develop the marketing
deliverables such as visual aid, product - literatures, leaflets, teasers, cards etc.
• Assist in organizing various corporate events such as trade shows, exhibitions, CMEs, doctors’ conference
etc. and accordingly coordinate with the travel desk for necessary tour arrangements & with the graphic
design team / vendors to develop promotional objects (i.e. exhibition stalls, display panels, banners,
posters, brochures, product samples etc.) and the same are delivered to be set up on time.
• Coordinate with the distribution department to ensure the availability of all the promotional materials i.e.
print & high value inputs, to the entire sales field force as per the schedule.
• Liaise with travel desk for organizing all travel and stay arrangements for all internal periodic meetings and
training programs for sales field force and head office employees.
• Liaise with purchase department and vendors in order to procure the necessary promotional material as per
the delivery schedule and also to maintain the adequate inventory.
• Assist the marketing team to provide ongoing reports of the various promotional activities for the evaluation
of marketing efforts to measure impact, return-on-investment and overall success in achieving objectives.
• Acts as a single point of contact between the marketing team & sales field force to resolve their issues.
• Assist with other marketing activities and assuming additional responsibilities as required.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
Oscar7 said:
Brother mk I will work with you on the contents of the reference letter. I also applied for NOC 0111. Don't you worry one bit on the contents of the reference letter. I am sure NOC 0111 is a low key NOC and will remain open until August/ September or even later. Please put all your worry aside on the contents of the reference letter. Please send me your contact number over PM, and I will call you ASAP. Good luck! :)

How can i share my contact details with you over PM, I have never done it on this forum, Please tell me how to do that. Thanks a lot for your concern brother. Gives me strength.

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
neel-here said:
No they wont be charging you Fees if Application ir returned.
...should that make you happy ??
I'm thinking about applying again, but I'm not sure if I can make it before the cap is full? I asked about the charge because we are 4 family members in the application? Do you have any idea about noc 0013?
Thanks

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014&lt;br/&gt;Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015&lt;br/&gt;FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015&lt;br/&gt;PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015&lt;br/&gt;Visa issued:07-08-2015&lt;br/&gt;PP returned:20-08-2015&lt;br/&gt;Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
Oscar7 said:

Oscar, Congrats, That is a very certain evidence of PER which will be finding its way to you very very soon. Would you please then add your info to the spreadsheet once you have received PER ? :)

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
mk.2382 said:
My current role is definitely more of a NOC 0111 and definitely not that of a NOC 1111 or 1112. I agree I may not have been able to convey my leadership, supervisory, advisory credentials in the letter. I have learnt the lesson. Now that when I send a fresh application and if in that application the duties look much more detailed and different, highlighting the leadership role that I play in my current organization, will that be accepted or will that lead to some raised eyebrows and blind rejection, that how can one candidate have such a different looking JD? My idea is that I will retain the gist of what i sent earlier and have more sub-bullets for each main heading, like...
Sorry to know about your application. You can still make it. All the best for applying again.

also please share the date typed on returned letter from CIC. This can help everyone understand when your application packed was couriered back and how much time it took.

Status
Not open for further replies.