+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingka

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hi there! may i ask what address did you give to the courier (for those who sent their documents to NOVA SCOTIA)? i used DHL...and up till now it was not delivered...i placed the address as what ive wrote on the envelope ..:(

V-twin

Jun 18, 2014
Hi guys!

I need advice. I'm applying with the work experience i have in NOC 0112, but I have been employed at my mother-in-law's firm. Is that a problem? It is a family business, but someone just told me this might affect my approval. My experience is from 2007-2010 and the firm is not working in the present moment. What can I do? :(

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
NO its doesn't imply any complications , as long the company is registered and pays taxes and files returns..

how big is org ? hw many of them under it ?

mmeraj

Jun 18, 2014
Hi guys...any one from aligarh Muslim university here??..if yes can u tell me the procedure to get the sealed n attested transcripts to be sent to wes...please do help...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishek2629 said:
Future Canadian Please help.... Please let me know that in form Schedule A Background information do I need to fill my Mother's Maiden Name in Question 5 or after marriage surname will be ok as I have filled the surname given to my mother after marriage. Will that make any difference Please suggest??? Also in Funds I am showing total of $35000 do I need to write the same in Assets and Settlements funds or Assets $35000 and settlement funds $18000 please suggest..
The form asks for her family name AT BIRTH which is her Maiden name. The local VO may ask you for an updated form, I doubt it's a fatal error.

In settlement funds you need to show the accurate amount of settlement funds. This is different from assets, unless you have no assets except the liquid funds you are showing in settlement funds.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
V-twin said:
Hi guys!

I need advice. I'm applying with the work experience i have in NOC 0112, but I have been employed at my mother-in-law's firm. Is that a problem? It is a family business, but someone just told me this might affect my approval. My experience is from 2007-2010 and the firm is not working in the present moment. What can I do? :(
As long as it was legitimate employment and CIC's verification (if any) turns up no red flags you should be fine.

Jun 18, 2014
Hi,

I am going to start the application shortly. I am in the Financial services sector. Can someone guide me on the steps I should take to submit my application in time? Also, should I employ the services of a law firm or is it advisable to apply on your own?

Regards,
Keshav

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Bingka said:
Hi there! may i ask what address did you give to the courier (for those who sent their documents to NOVA SCOTIA)? i used DHL...and up till now it was not delivered...i placed the address as what ive wrote on the envelope ..:(
DHL service is ostensibly the worst among the well known couriers.
When did you sent your application? you need to call the dhl customer care center at ur home country and tel them you need to know the time, date and name of the person who received ur application.. they will note doen ur request and wil ask you to wait for a day or two.. you will get the reqd info then by email/phone.

mpreet78

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,
I had applied for Saskatchewan immigration in Dec. 2013. My real sister is living in Ontario and I am claiming the marks for that in FSW application. Now what should be the answer to the following question.
Where do you intend to live in Canada?
(Saskatchewan or Ontario)
Somebody told me that I should write Saskatchewan as I have recently intended to migrate to Saskatchewan. Is it true?

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Mahe said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D PER PER PER PER :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dear All, just received my PER after a long wait, May5th applicant for NOC 2174. Thanks all for your moral support.
Congrats :)

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
leelah said:
Hi ... Is it okay to declare my overseas employment but on business visa not working visa? Thanks...
Overseas Employment can never be on Business VISA... you should have work permit to work in that country

Bingka

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with application
askhan said:
DHL service is ostensibly the worst among the well known couriers.
When did you sent your application? you need to call the dhl customer care center at ur home country and tel them you need to know the time, date and name of the person who received ur application.. they will note doen ur request and wil ask you to wait for a day or two.. you will get the reqd info then by email/phone.
ive been tracking it...and it still is stuck in toronto sorting facility last sunday...up till now, i dont know if it was delivered. Im so anxious as my english exam is expiring this saturday. Ive been calling the dhl number and they only told me that they will look into it. Ive called canada DHL but well, theyre just agents too so they still referred me to call dhl in my home country. My anxiety increases overtime coz DHL people seemed confused too. UGH!!!! hate this...

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
whatsinthename said:
Hi,

I am going to start the application shortly. I am in the Financial services sector. Can someone guide me on the steps I should take to submit my application in time? Also, should I employ the services of a law firm or is it advisable to apply on your own?

Regards,
Keshav
Getting a law firm is optional.......
If you stay glued to this thread also,you won't need to hire the law firm.
We are all here to help eachother.
Cheers.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Bingka said:
ive been tracking it...and it still is stuck in toronto sorting facility last sunday...up till now, i dont know if it was delivered. Im so anxious as my english exam is expiring this saturday. Ive been calling the dhl number and they only told me that they will look into it. Ive called canada DHL but well, theyre just agents too so they still referred me to call dhl in my home country. My anxiety increases overtime coz DHL people seemed confused too. UGH!!!! hate this...
i am also facing the same problem. Our applications must have been delivered by now but DHL staff will update it after one week, i might get to know abt my application tomorrow, i have been told dhl takes the services of Loomis Courier services which delivers packages of DHL. around the country and thus it takes time to update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.