+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JAMAL007 said:
Dear Friends,

How can Canada Citizenship or Canada Residency help you in living and working in USA? Actually USA is my terminal destination and I am using Canada Immigration as a tool. Any advise please :D :D :D

Jamal
Before you attempt to use Canada immigration as a tool to live and work in the USA, shouldn't you investigate whether it is a useful tool? Why not just try to immigrate to the USA instead of indirectly through Canada?

You should consult a lawyer but I think Canadian citizenship or residency will help very little in ultimately immigrating to the USA. Under NAFTA, certain types of professionals from one NAFTA country can work in other NAFTA countries with fewer restrictions, but this is a fairly narrow window. A lawyer could probably help you with the details.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
migratecanada2012 said:
Ohh ! does this mean you don't have intention to live in Canada and contribute to the economy of Canada....you trying to use Canada as part of your move to US ?
Interesting, someone who doesn't intent to live and contribute to Canada actually should be rejected.

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After lodging 2, 3 complains Got a reply from CIC
Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre’s e-Services Unit.
Our technical team has made the appropriate correction to resolve the issue. You should be able to continue accessing the IMM 0008 form without further difficulty. Please try again.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Sincerely,
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

THANK GOD!! THE NEW FORM HAS BEEN UPDATED!!!!! GOING TO SEND APP IN MORNING! :) :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cvabugs said:
Here we go......

find the link below for relevant information ..

technically u need to spend a min of 3 years under PR and then you will qualify for Candidian passport , once you officially become Canadian then you can look for jobs in usa and apply for tn status.You can even apply for H1 -B .

http://www.wikihow.com/Work-in-the-Usa-As-a-Canadian-Citizen
But you can get H1-B without becoming Canadian first. So what's the point?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zubair23 said:
Dear Fellows,

[size=10pt]I need your Help...............[/size]

My friend Wife is principal applicant , She is doctor having M.Sc from United Kingdom,
She applied WES for ECA and sent them Docs for Both M.B.B.S and M.sc,
WES only provide credentials for M.Sc but did not given any credentials for Her bachelors.........

My query is,,,
Her ECA report is eligible to File case for CIC and gain 23 points?
If No than What shall I do...............

Regards
Zubair
You will get 23 points for a masters. BUT BUT BUT: If she is applying under one of the NOCs as a practicing physician, her medical degree (the bachelors) MUST be evaluated by the specialized evaluation authority CIC has designated for this purpose (check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp), WES WILL NOT WORK. Check your NOC and prepare accordingly.

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
Anil Ch said:
God unable to handle pressure. Make 8th application's start charging along with 7th applications
;D :D ;D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leoowen19 said:
Hi Brothers,

Please advice on my confusion.
My NOC is 2173 :-X. I began to work from 2013, July 1.
So if the CIC receives my package on 2014, July 1, then I should be qualified.

But how to sign the date on the reference letter.
Will it be OK to let it not enough for one year? says June 26.
I can provide 12 months' full payslips anyway.

Please help!! :(
Your application must demonstrate one full year of experience in your primary NOC as of the time you obtain the document proving your experience (your employer reference letter). CIC is not at liberty to assume that your experience will continue during the time they are processing your application and will not "fill in" the remaining portion of the year even if you are close. One year in your primary NOC is a minimum requirement and if you don't meet it your application will be rejected. I suggest you provide evidence of the full year at the time you send your application.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kunalap said:
Urgent
Getting letter of employment from my relative in Canada for showing their Canada proof.
The employer is asking who the letter should be addressed to and what address - COMPULSORY.

Any input? Need it urgently
Just use CIC and the 49 Dorchester Street address.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NRI16 said:
Hi guys,

One of my friend has sent travel history , but for last 6 years only and he is travelling abroad for last 9 years...his file reached 28th may...pls suggest what to do...can he send travel form again mentioning his passport number and other details....or it is fine and can be sent later to visa office...
Why would he do such a silly thing when the form clearly asks for the last 10 years?

If he has a UCI he can send it in mentioning his UCI and CIC might be able to match it up with his application, but no guarantees. If he doesn't have a UCI he should mention his name, DOB, passport number in the covering letter but the chances it will be matched up are much less likely.

Mahe

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D PER PER PER PER :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dear All, just received my PER after a long wait, May5th applicant for NOC 2174. Thanks all for your moral support.

irele

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May, 2014
CC / DD Charging and PER where art thou? can we have more good news pls?

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
future_canadian said:
Thanks I'll try. :)
Future Canadian Please help.... Please let me know that in form Schedule A Background information do I need to fill my Mother's Maiden Name in Question 5 or after marriage surname will be ok as I have filled the surname given to my mother after marriage. Will that make any difference Please suggest??? Also in Funds I am showing total of $35000 do I need to write the same in Assets and Settlements funds or Assets $35000 and settlement funds $18000 please suggest..

Status
Not open for further replies.