+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAS_RAZA said:
Dear Experts ...

I have a query regarding 'Additional Family Information' Form; I understand that both the principal applicant and his/her spouse (as well as all children aged 18 or above) must fill this form. Can you please guide me:

1. How should a spouse fill the SECTION A of the said Form?
2. In first row of SECTION A, Relationship is already printed as 'Applicant.' So, here the spouse is to be considered as Applicant and he/she should give his/her Name in the first column?

Kind regards and thanks in advance.

Raza
Yes. On your spouse's form, the spouse is the applicant and you are the spouse.

shuph

May 28, 2014
kollins said:
A friend of mine was caught up in similar scenario.
Send a mail to WES with contactca @ wes.org .
Tell them to give you an option i got your account for you to mandate them to send the purification request to your academic institution by courier service.If this is done,you will pay with your credit card for the shipment cost.
Please quote your reference number in your mail to them.
My friend did it......it was perfect at additional cost only.
Cheers.
Thanks brother for prompt reply.
I contacted with WES for second time with that problem, they replied as below.

Thank you for your e-mail.

WES Verification Requests are sent by regular postal mail, fax as well as by e-mail.

You can request that WES sends a Verification request by express mail, the fee is $85.00 plus tax. This fee is to be paid by the applicant.

Please advise whether you would like to request this service. All requests are forwarded to the evaluation team for further review.

Best regards,

Customer Service Representative

World Education Services (WES) Canada

Now what should i do?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
mr_masry said:
I still waiting for an answer !!
It would help if you asked nicely but anyway, see this from the NOC list,
0311 Managers in health care
This unit group includes managers who plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the delivery of health care services, such as diagnosis and treatment, nursing and therapy, within institutions, and in other settings, that provide health care services. They are employed in hospitals, medical clinics, nursing homes and other health care organizations.
Main duties

Managers in health care perform some or all of the following duties:

Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the delivery of health care services within a department of a health care institution, or in other settings where health care services are provided

Consult with boards of directors and senior managers to maintain and establish standards for the provision of health care services

Develop evaluation systems to monitor the quality of health care given to patients

Monitor the use of diagnostic services, in-patient beds and facilities to ensure effective use of resources

Develop and implement plans for new programs, special projects, new material and equipment acquisitions and future staffing levels in their department or establishment

Plan and control departmental or establishment budget

Represent the department or establishment at meetings with government officials, the public, the media and other organizations

Supervise health care supervisors and professionals

Recruit health care staff of the department or establishment.

It does not matter if the employer is big or small, what matters is if they will give your friend a reference letter listing at least 80% of the above duties on their letterhead. This will satisfy one of the requirements for application to FSW. Let your friend go through the duties and decide for himself. Best of luck to your friend :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aha2174 said:
I don't want to discourage anyone but I do not agree with the sentence that " Your CC is already charged, which means your application is all good".. If a CC is charged means they have opened the package.. After that they will check all the documents, signatures etc.etc.. If everything is OK then they will send the PER.. If something is missing then they will return the application with new DD issued for the applicant..
What is your basis for saying so?

tajeeeee

May 14, 2013
katvees2001 said:
I am NOC 2174 - May 7th 10.47am - DD applicant. When did you send ur appln last year?
My appln reached Aug 21st 2013 so, it should not have been considered for processing since the cap is filled long before that.

but they would have opened the application to check whether we have any job offer and hence they have used the word 'we have assessed your application'. This is my understanding. What do you think?

Am also very very anxious every day whether my DD is encashed. GOD bless us ! :)
I sent on june 4th last year jus 2 days before cap got filled up..
Might be even I feel d same..
lets hope we hear some gud news soonn..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMS said:
Hello guys,

In NOC Classification document, i can read that 0113 category - Purchasing Managers are expected to have professional certificate like SCMP (Supply Chain Management Professional) etc

I have done CPP (Certified Procurement Professional).. where should i mention this.. its not a degre..
You can mention it, but the NOC educational/certification requirements are not part of the FSW process and are not a reason for rejection. The only exception is doctors, pharmacists, nurses, types of professions where certain degrees or certifications are required to enter the profession.

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
Ashif, century, neel and kollins....I need expert advice. The settlement fund I hav is rite now in bank fixed deposits. My application has already reached cic.

Is it ok if I remove dat money n invest it in other instruments like accrual funds or mutual funds? Specifically funds which hav no lock in period. I can redeem it in one days time.

Pls advice...I m by profession a financial planner n can't watch my money erode in FDs.... earning only 9% taxable income while I can make much more in accrual funds.

vams23

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Hi,
Don't have a birth certificate and planning to make a affidavit. Can somebody guide should I as being a major make the affidavit, or should my parents make a affidavit about me

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nshivani said:
Very true. I am with you in this respect.

It is logical enough to charge an applicant once assured that the application is complete and relevant docs are available; traceability of which can be done via document checklist that an applicant sends.

However, if they charge before performing the above, I am sure CIC will waste more time in refunding than processing.
Also consider the fact that CC/DD charge was a 99% indicator of PER for last year's spreadsheet.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ersanjeev84 said:
Hi senior,

For Funds requirement i am applying for meself+wife+1 kid
i have joint accoount with my father in my home country for their living expenses,

Can we show joint account as funds requirement ?
bank is saying they will not issue certificate only on my name, they will issue on both name :-/

Any suggestion.
You can only use funds that are in your own account or in your spouse's account, or a joint account for you and your spouse. No other person. You cannot borrow settlement funds or represent funds that are not yours as being yours.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
shuph said:
Thanks brother for prompt reply.
I contacted with WES for second time with that problem, they replied as below.

Thank you for your e-mail.

WES Verification Requests are sent by regular postal mail, fax as well as by e-mail.

You can request that WES sends a Verification request by express mail, the fee is $85.00 plus tax. This fee is to be paid by the applicant.

Please advise whether you would like to request this service. All requests are forwarded to the evaluation team for further review.

Best regards,

Customer Service Representative

World Education Services (WES) Canada

Now what should i do?
Request for the service to be activity in your account and that they make it possible for you to pay with your credit card.
Also,inform your school of the incoming package by courier....your school will respond back via email to WES.
Endeavour to quote the right address in your mail request to WES so that they won't send it to wrong destination.
All this can be done within one week...and your academic institution will verify your status back by mail within one hour.
Cheers.

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Hi Guys,

I am from India. Can anyone please clarify that from where should I get PCC - my residence city/state or the city/state where I am working?

Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saudi Expat said:
Dears,

I have applied as FSW (application reached 7th MAY 2014, still waiting for CIC response) I have a few questions on points calculations:

1. EXPERIENCE: my experience is more than 10 years , but expereince letter i sent were having only my designation, work duration and salary. Job description is not included. Will it effect?

2. IELTS: overall my IELTS score is 7.5 in all 4 categories, i calculated 6+6+6+5=23 as language points , is it corrent way ?

3. My age now is 35 and I will turn to 36 in coming November , what age score I will get , can I get max. points 12 ?, technically speaking I am in 36th year of age but crossed 35 years (born 1978 NOV ) .. confusing right?

4. My degree is bachelors in engineering (4 years) what score I will get 23 or 22 ?

please reply as i am nervous, tense and stressed.

Warm regards,
1. Your job duties matching your primary NOC is one of the crucial parts of the application. If none of your letters have a job description, CIC won't be able to tell whether you have the minimum experience in your primary NOC, and your application will be rejected.

2. Yes.

3. Your score will be calculated by your age at the time the application is received.

4. One bachelor's degree is worth 21 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.