+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
vivesehg said:
Hi Guys,

I am from India. Can anyone please clarify that from where should I get PCC - my residence city/state or the city/state where I am working?

Thanks
Go to the nearest PSK near you.

PSK - Passport Seva Kendra

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
migratecanada2012 said:
Why does everyone keep saying 22 for a standard bachelor's degree? A bachelor's degree is worth 21. 22 is for TWO post-secondary programs one of which is at least 3 years long.

shuph

May 28, 2014
kollins said:
Request for the service to be activity in your account and that they make it possible for you to pay with your credit card.
Also,inform your school of the incoming package by courier....your school will respond back via email to WES.
Endeavour to quote the right address in your mail request to WES so that they won't send it to wrong destination.
All this can be done within one week...and your academic institution will verify your status back by mail within one hour.
Cheers.
Many many thanks brother

mr_masry

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
It would help if you asked nicely but anyway, see this from the NOC list,
0311 Managers in health care
This unit group includes managers who plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the delivery of health care services, such as diagnosis and treatment, nursing and therapy, within institutions, and in other settings, that provide health care services. They are employed in hospitals, medical clinics, nursing homes and other health care organizations.
Main duties

Managers in health care perform some or all of the following duties:

Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the delivery of health care services within a department of a health care institution, or in other settings where health care services are provided

Consult with boards of directors and senior managers to maintain and establish standards for the provision of health care services

Develop evaluation systems to monitor the quality of health care given to patients

Monitor the use of diagnostic services, in-patient beds and facilities to ensure effective use of resources

Develop and implement plans for new programs, special projects, new material and equipment acquisitions and future staffing levels in their department or establishment

Plan and control departmental or establishment budget

Represent the department or establishment at meetings with government officials, the public, the media and other organizations

Supervise health care supervisors and professionals

Recruit health care staff of the department or establishment.

It does not matter if the employer is big or small, what matters is if they will give your friend a reference letter listing at least 80% of the above duties on their letterhead. This will satisfy one of the requirements for application to FSW. Let your friend go through the duties and decide for himself. Best of luck to your friend :)
I'm so sorry , I didn't mean to be rude .. I was just afraid that no one answers my inquiry , anyway, Thanks so much for your help I really appreciate it ..

please accept my appology again ..

delhi2173

Star Member
May 9, 2014
I have received PER but my status on ECAS says " in process"
Used last year UCI no.
Should I be worried about not getting PER or it doesn't matter now
5 may 2173

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saudi Expat said:
An engineering degree is a professional degree 4 year program, in my opinion it should fetch 23 points, read below , what you say:

" University level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equalNote de bas de page 1). Occupation related to the degree must be: •NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and
•licensed by a provincial regulatory body. = 23 points. "
No. An engineering degree is not a requirement for entry into any regulated profession. The portion you are quoting refers to professions that are regulated and subject to professional licensing requirements, like medicine, law or pharmacy, for which a particular degree or licensure is required for entry. A law degree or medical degree, even if only a bachelor's, would fetch 23 points. A bachelor's in engineering is 21 points.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Angel16 said:
Ashif, century, neel and kollins....I need expert advice. The settlement fund I hav is rite now in bank fixed deposits. My application has already reached cic.

Is it ok if I remove dat money n invest it in other instruments like accrual funds or mutual funds? Specifically funds which hav no lock in period. I can redeem it in one days time.

Pls advice...I m by profession a financial planner n can't watch my money erode in FDs.... earning only 9% taxable income while I can make much more in accrual funds.
My saving account is currently almost zero as I put those money into other portfolio - like share and FD.

CIC never asked to hold the money but I can show the money whenever they ask. I think it will be OK as long as you can show it. Keep rolling and juggling your fund but don't invest those in too risky opportunities or in fixed assets like land.

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
There is PSK in my home city from where I got my passport. Is it fine to get PCC from there as I am working in different state??

rohan85 said:
Go to the nearest PSK near you.

PSK - Passport Seva Kendra

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
vams23 said:
Hi,
Don't have a birth certificate and planning to make a affidavit. Can somebody guide should I as being a major make the affidavit, or should my parents make a affidavit about me
Parents should be better and trustworthy option as they had witnessed your birth.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royston said:
Sorry for the list of obvious questions:

In Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)

1. Program under which you are applying: Economic. IS this correct for FSWP? YES
2. Category of the program : Skilled Worker. Is this correct for FSWP? YES
3. Immigration Office Requested: Do we just write New Delhi, India? or some detailed address? YES
4. What is UCI? What to write here if I dont have UCI, leave it blank or write NA Blank
5. In Contact Details, we don't have a PO Box in India. Should we leave it blank or should this be the pin code? Blank
6. For India What is a National Identity Document. Should I select No. If I don't have one? or leave it blank? Select no/blank
7. For number of years of education: I have completed a 1 year of Diploma after my 3 years of Bachelor. So in India what will be the total years? From which Std do we have to count? Start from year 1 of primary
8. What is to be mentioned as Current Occupation. My current Designation as it is? Suggest entering title of primary NOC if you are currently working in primary NOC, otherwise current designation.
9. What is to be mentioned as Intended Designation. Designation from NOC website..eg Manager, Training and Development? Suggest entering title of primary NOC if you intend to be in that profession, otherwise choose a profession you intend to be in.

Thank you for being patient with my questions

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pallavp said:
Hello Experts,

as per the checklist, we need to submit 6 photos for every member of family (mother,Father, brother). I want to understand if the family includes only the spouse or also mother,Father, brother. Same is the question for PCC, do we really need to submit the PCC for each member of the family or only PCC for spouse is required.

Please help asap.

Thanks.
spouse and children only, not your parents or siblings

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DanielCoutinho said:
I am applying for the Purchasing manager NOC position and this caught my attention in the NOC description:

"The designation Supply Chain Management Professional (S.C.M.P.) or registration in the educational program of the Purchasing Management Association of Canada may be required."

Do I need to have that in order to apply?
no

Status
Not open for further replies.