+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
weswes said:
Can someone please advice with this dilemma?

My application for FSW was received on May 14th. I indicated as method of payment a valid credit card. In the meanwhile, unfortunately the credit card got lost, and I currently have a replacement, same number, but different security code, and different expiration date.

The credit card company said that when I activated this card the old one went automatically invalid.

So, I do need to inform CIC in the fastest way possible about the new credit card information.
What would be the best way to do it - send a letter with the updated payment sheet? Any other suggestions?

Does any one know what happens if the payment does not go through? Will they try to contact the sender or is the application automatically disqualified?
Thanks!
CIC will try and get the payment authorized several times and over several days. If they fail then unfortunately they will return your application due to payment issues and they won't necessarily notify you before that or give you any other payment options.

The only thing that you can do now is send the payment form again with the correct CC details and cite all your personal info in a cover letter such as name, DOB, Passport number etc.... But I must tell you that the general opinion is that it is almost next to impossible for the staff at CIO to match the new document you send to your existing application so it's a very long shot but worth a try.

If you already have a UCI number please include it with the firm as this makes it easier for them to match it to your application. Best of luck

jmyra

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/14
Nomination.....
08/12/14
File Transfer...
02/02/2015
Med's Request
20/02/15
Med's Done....
23/02/15
Passport Req..
01/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/15
LANDED..........
GOD WILLING MAY END / BEGINNING JUNE
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

What is ur intended NOC for the application ?

noc0113

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Turks said:
Hi,

I am going to apply under 2172. I am still awaiting the report from wes. my status at wes since the last 4-5 days has been documents received review in progress. What do you think are the chances of 2172 getting filled up by July end? I did my bachelors in arts and then did diploma in computer applications. I have around 9'years of experience as a database administrator. my diploma may not be recognised by WES as I did it from DOEACC New Delhi. not sure if I will be considered for. PR since my education does not relate to my work experience. Can anyone please advise on this?
Your degree/ education does not have to match your work experience. More importantly, your job's duties have to be similar to the duties of the NOC you are applying under.

Your degree simply gives you points for eg if WES evaluate it as a bachelor's degree then you get the allocated points for that

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Dhaka2014 said:
Dear Ashif bhai and Admins,

Just one question, how do I add more details to my profile (on the left side) below my Forum name. Like the below details.
Category........:
Visa Office......:
NOC Code......:
App. Filed.......:

Or I cannot do that because I am a Newbie member? LOL
Possibly you have to make 25 posts to configure your profile. Keep on posting!!!

ashishj

Jul 19, 2009
jitendrj said:
Hi Guys,

Just learnt from my consultant that my application was returned back due to my credit card didnt charged. As per cic they tried 3 times I think i am out of the race now...Also for those 1st, 2nd and 5th may applicants whose cc not charged..check with your bank...

All the best to all... ;) will try again...with my wife cc and let see if I can make it to the cap.

Rgds
oops, did you not tell your bank to let the transaction happen without any problems?

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any one in fsw 2014 who applied without birth certificate and used 10th class marksheet or affidavit as a substitute for birth certificate and got PER OR CC CHARGED ??

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
weswes said:
Can someone please advice with this dilemma?

My application for FSW was received on May 14th. I indicated as method of payment a valid credit card. In the meanwhile, unfortunately the credit card got lost, and I currently have a replacement, same number, but different security code, and different expiration date.

The credit card company said that when I activated this card the old one went automatically invalid.

So, I do need to inform CIC in the fastest way possible about the new credit card information.
What would be the best way to do it - send a letter with the updated payment sheet? Any other suggestions?

Does any one know what happens if the payment does not go through? Will they try to contact the sender or is the application automatically disqualified?
Thanks!

I would suggest you send another application. If payment dnt go through they will return your application along with stating the reason. I have not seen/nor heard from anyone confirming that CIC makes moer than 3 attemps to charge credit card.
All the best.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
Sverma495 said:
Is there any one in fsw 2014 who applied without birth certificate and used 10th class marksheet or affidavit as a substitute for birth certificate and got PER OR CC CHARGED ??
Yes there are many. CIC will accept your 10th marksheet in liue of birth certififcate, provided your 10th marksheet has your name, parents names and your DOB.

MI7

Jun 5, 2014
solomonwise said:
I have not shifted just making you see reason.

The instructions are crystal clear but interpretation is the issue. All I know is there are categories 1,2 &3

The requirements are different for each of the categories.So,sorting will be necessary as each category has to be treated differently.

Lastpage!
Oh Solomonwise! nobody has doubt about your brain size;
Oh Solomonwise! nobody argue about your power of your eyes.
Oh CIC! you give us sample to understand us,
And we people make straight thing fuss.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
Admins,

Is this the correct link for the 2014 applicants spreedsheet? Somehow the formatting looks is screwed.... or may be its my browsing sucking big time????

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
I used 10th class marksheet for me and my spouse and got PER.

Sverma495 said:

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivesehg said:
I used 10th class marksheet for me and my spouse and got PER.
Did you gave any affidavit also of not having bc or any cover letter stating the absence of bc.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Max_ash said:
Admins,

Is this the correct link for the 2014 applicants spreedsheet? Somehow the formatting looks is screwed.... or may be its my browsing sucking big time????
For two cases, you can find the spreadsheet in HTML format:
1. If there are 50 viewers at a time viewing spreadsheet;
2. If the internet speed the viewer is using is slow.

For the above two cases, google automatically convert xls into HTML.

Status
Not open for further replies.