+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

microzone

Nov 30, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER-09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
friends

which is the best agency for ECA this time.

one of my friend want ti do it. please throw your suggestions

thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msimms said:
ON THE economic form assets would be my bank statements? while total settlement funds would be like a house i could sell to have more funds? can someone explain
Just the opposite. Assets are anything you own including bank deposits, home, property, etc.

Settlement funds are only liquid and unencumbered funds that you could immediately withdraw into cash and take with you to Canada. Such as cash, fixed deposits, stocks and bonds that are publicly traded and easy to cash, etc. A house is not settlement funds as it cannot be turned into cash quickly.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k_b said:
I really can't beleive this. It is always happening since the first CC charge. Newbee (most of the cases in his/her first post) comes up and reports CC charged news but Hero members turn comes quite late. Really hard to beleive.

And on cross questioning, goes back to the shell and never report back. Really not helping anyone.

Lets wait can2174. Am same category. Same day. same time (2174, 7th may, 10.19 am)
Doesn't seem fair does it?

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
microzone said:
friends

which is the best agency for ECA this time.

one of my friend want ti do it. please throw your suggestions

thanks
WES

godsowncountry

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Submitted
Hi

Family Photograph need to attach with the application ?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raging bull said:
Hi,

Please help me with my query:

I will have a total of 3 years and 11 month experience by the time i file my application. Surely by the time it gets processed i will have completed 4yrs. How many points should I take into consideration?

For a year and half in between i was running my own business and do not have any documents to prove that as everything was disposed off... How should I mention this gap?

Requesting all to please help!!
You need to answer the amount of experience you have as of the date of the application.

If you were running your own business, can you get any letters from your clients as to the services you performed for them?

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
godsowncountry said:
Hi

Family Photograph need to attach with the application ?
Yes but all Photograph shall be included in one envelope

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jitendrj said:
Hey,

I am in the same boat..My application reached on 05th May @ 9.48AM Canada time, but no cc charge yet. Not sure if we made it or not because few members who has applied on May 06th have their cc charged already for NOC 1112.

This waiting is giving is really making me nervous as well.....

Just pray to God and Hope for the best.....I would stay optimistic that I receive my file back....
And I am waiting for 1112 for 7th May... cannot stand it! :'(

maxCoder

Aug 21, 2013
Hi guys,

I have a situation here. I applied from India and my app reached the CIO on 07 May, 2014. Now, the problematic part is -
I have opted for the payment through CC. But due to some RBI guidelines, the bank (ICICI) has replaced all existing credit cards with the new ones which would have chip and pin enabled. Due to this, my old card (whose details i gave in my app) is going to get deactivated on 20 June, 2014.

So any advise is welcome on if i should write to CIO a letter with the new payment information form or just wait as i see the 07 May applications are near by.

Regards,
Mohit Kaura

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
HELLO SHAH PRATEEK

I am also from Ahmedabad, I have applied for NOC 1111,

Can you send me msg in my inbox so we can have talk regarding our issues and we can update the details to each other.

Thanks in advance

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr_masry said:
Hey,

Please Guys I would appreciate any help

If I've 4 years of Experience in NOC 3215 " Medical Radiation Technologist " , but my qualification is different from this job ( I hold a Bachelor Degree in Dentistry = Oral and Dental Medicine and surgery ) .. can apply under this NOC if I meet all other criterias and requirements ??

in other words : is it a must that my qualification be in the same field of the NOC I'm applying to ??

Thank you ..
No, you are fine!

You only have to fit your education to your NOC if you are in a field that requires a certain degree for entry, like medicine or law.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rb107f said:
My two cents on FSW processing while others are charged but others are not with the same CIO received date:

-CIO increases number of Case officers since they increase the number of applications to be granted. So based from analysis, CIO hired temporary workers to do the job and accommodate the influx of applications
-If your application falls on Case officer who still relatively new from the process I think it will a bit slower.
How do you know they hire temporary workers?

Anyway, that may be true, but CIC cannot let applications with earlier dates fall too far behind. The cap is first come first served. They can't let early apps fall too far behind otherwise they will end up reaching the cap with earlier applications still to be processed. They will not do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.