+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
future_canadian said:
Congrats!!

This gives me hope that my 7th May 1112 application DD charge is just around the corner.
Hey champ..... Cool down.. Patience is the key here. Be positive. 7th may CCs have not yet started. So you will have to wait a bit more..

om999

May 27, 2014
migratecanada2012 said:
Thanks Medwiz..i think you are right...
CIC officers are balanced to evaluate & respond to the cases. So don't worry ...every one would get some hear from them soon.
Congrats man....happy for you to get good news after exeriencing short term disspointment...baazigar act!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can2174 said:
If u plot the graph of date of application recieved vs days after app recieved then u would see sudden surge in graph on 6-7 may... Thr are 200+ members in this forum for 6-7th may ...imagine in reality how many members. Infact my ap was delayed by 1 day by ups . ups said they had delivery issues on 6th... Imagine loads of trucks queued in front of cic office from 6th may morning until 7th may noon...
My god you are scaring me.

Kaneddarescueme

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
The only information available (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf) is that applications are been received according to time of receipt/delivery as against NOC.
The simple explanation to this is that applicants applcation packages are treated with respect to time of receipt as against NOC.
CIC are are trained to access your applications generally and not NOC specific.There are keywords that they are looking for in your application according to their guidelines and so do not need to be expert in your NOC or feild before they can access you.
This is why sometime...they make mistakes in matching duties of some candidates.
You must understand that the NOCs that you have highlighted are always active...most of them gets their applications returned in FSW2103 due to cap so they are motivated to submit early.
Other CAPS will soon pick up....most are still trying to send applications because of absence of IELTS or ECA evaluation.
It will soon pick -up.
You also understand that some NOC will not even get up to 200 before the end of the scheme....watch out for those NOC.
Cheers.
I beg to differ a little.

Page 10 of the attachment

Note: Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for completeness in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the lock-in date. Processing offices should therefore maintain the application received date from the time of the applicant’s initial submission to the CIO, and process the application to conclusion.

Note: Its the date that is locked-in not the time stamp.

Just to reassure: Any applicant from last year returned application from last year had a time stamp along with date?

This is also consistent with definition on CIC cap page. the number of applications mentioned are completed applications (first hurdle), not necessarily with cc charge or PER. They may check an application for completeness and keep it in the queue for further processing, at which stage CC charge would come.

Time to look at our data in a new way altogether, I think. :'( :'( :'(

medwiz

May 25, 2014
future_canadian said:
I no longer see the relevant post. Did someone post a fake e-mail from CIC that 2174 had been capped? CIC wouldn't give out this information before updating their own cap page.
Well was it fake? ..... but yeah it does seem strange that they would give out this info before officially updating the CAP count.....eventually we'll all know

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Dev_06 said:
Hello Ashif...

Can you please confirm whether POF is required at required at the time of document verification at initial stage or POF is verified by VO in home country?

Thanks in advance..

Brother,

Its preferable---NOT MANDATORY ....Since Local VO sometimes make random query for the applicants...

Sometimes They request for updated bank statement for six month-1 yr...

But i have not seen any single applicant who has rejected for POF.....

Again it is alws suggested to keep consistent balance on the account...:)

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
hey ashif

i have registered with www.changedetection.com about cap page's update n got an email yesterday saying that page has been changed. but when i clicked on page there's nothing changed. is it happened with u too?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandy27 said:
hey ashif

i have registered with www.changedetection.com about cap page's update n got an email yesterday saying that page has been changed. but when i clicked on page there's nothing changed. is it happened with u too?
There was actually a change on the page,the bottom of the page. It was meant to replace an outdated event.

You should always open the link and check the yellow line....That's where you'd see the change effected on the page.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@sandy27

It detects even a change of single letter. Actually, they changed the links/adverts. The emails gives a link which highlights all the changes, use that link to see if the change is relevant to you.

sandy27 said:
hey ashif

Dev_06

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Thanks a ton bro...

I was worried a lot ??? ??? as the A/C statement which I shared with my application was joint bank A/C with my father...

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
solomonwise said:
There was actually a change on the page,the bottom of the page. It was meant to replace an outdated event.

You should always open the link and check the yellow line....That's where you'd see the change effected on the page.
i can't see any yellow line... where is it?

The dream

Jun 7, 2014
So.. they are the only choice... but depending on this.. i will not be ready to send my app before september.. so... do think i will be late to apply under early childhood education? Pls seniors what do u think?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sandy27 said:
hey ashif

Yes brother,

Usually for any change /adding of words on the registered site send an email....CIC has changes few words on that site...u can see those changes from the provided link...

Status
Not open for further replies.