+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
Thanks for your prompt reply !!

I am applying under NOC2172 and i was'nt able to obtain a reference letter from my company on the company letter head , i had a heated discussion on this with my HR , apparently .. Its in the occupational hadbook of IBM , not to let this happen

anyhow , i could only obtain reference emails prinout from my fellow employees ( senior level employees ) i have worked from their official IBm email id's mentioning my job roles.

ALso i submitted an notarized affidavit which states that IBM does not allow reference letters like the one CIC asked .

does anyone know that this works , or is that a bit too far stretched for CIC to accept ??

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
future_canadian said:
The guide will tell you all you need to know about translated documents: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
Thanks for that also please let me know that we require around $18000 CAD for 3 people and I am showing around $35000 CAD do I need to write in the form what the minimum requirement or else I can mention $35000 on Schedule 3 form. Also do I need to put Assets, Liabilities, Settlement Funds all separately or should I put all together in Settlement funds. Please rely????

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
Has anyone ever used certified check as there mode of payment?
and
how do you know when does the check gets enchased from your account..... coz in case of a certified check you account balance changes the very moment your bank issues you a certified check..... so how do you make sure when CIC enchases your certified check??

Anybody any thoughts

canadasuperb

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Max_ash said:
true and bad for others!
I don't think so that way this is only possible if I get two PERs as they only consider PER applications as completed applications towards CAP. They will ask me to pick one for PER.

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
I am applying under NOC2172 and i was'nt able to obtain a reference letter from my company on the company letter head , i had a heated discussion on this with my HR , apparently .. Its in the occupational hadbook of IBM , not to let this happen

anyhow , i could only obtain reference emails prinout from my fellow employees ( senior level employees ) i have worked from their official IBm email id's mentioning my job roles.

ALso i submitted an notarized affidavit which states that IBM does not allow reference letters like the one CIC asked .

does anyone know that this works , or is that a bit too far stretched for CIC to accept ??

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Robbssiee said:
Thanks for your prompt reply !!

If the email content is in line with roles & responsibilities required for your NOC it will work. have their email & possibly phone number in there. make sure all the basics are covered joining date and up to period, designation, salary details, working full-time etc etc. if you can get their business card all the more better. affidavit along with this is good. this will work, go ahead with it.

I am sure some of the above stuff can come in the affidavit though

Robbssiee

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
India
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
Thanks again , You are a bunch of woderful people ..

Yes affidavit covers all of that , and i did put in email addresses , their contact numbers in the affidavit as well as in the email, Also i put in the print outs of their profile pages from IBM portal.

i did not have business cards at my disposal .. But all in all the package looked believable ..

Jameee

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
File Transfer...
16-12-2016
Oscar7 said:
If the email content is in line with roles & responsibilities required for your NOC it will work. have their email & possibly phone number in there. make sure all the basics are covered joining date and up to period, designation, salary details, working full-time etc etc. if you can get their business card all the more better. affidavit along with this is good. this will work, go ahead with it.

I am sure some of the above stuff can come in the affidavit though
For one my employer, its same. I am too getting reference personally attached with Business Card.
However, I am doing notarization on this reference.

Do I need any affidavit for this??

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Max_ash said:
true and bad for others!
Guys lets not keep on discouraging him for his 2 applications.
He did what he thought to be best for himself. Imagine him going through the pain of getting 2 copies of IELTS/WES and every documents.
I do not think it is unethical, since his applications were genuine and the program do have the option of multiple submissions.
We need to be more open minded and wish him the best in the future .
Lets all spread a positive vibe :) :)

canadasuperb

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
A_S said:
Guys lets not keep on discouraging him for his 2 applications.
He did what he thought to be best for himself. Imagine him going through the pain of getting 2 copies of IELTS/WES and every documents.
I do not think it is unethical, since his applications were genuine and the program do have the option of multiple submissions.
We need to be more open minded and wish him the best in the future .
Lets all spread a positive vibe :) :)
Thanks A_S

Status
Not open for further replies.