+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

contactadi

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
RBT said:
Hi experts,

Few guidance please.
1. Is it okay if I put the photographs into one small envelope or should I attach the photographs with any specific forms?
2. Is it okay if I give all spouse educational and experience papers in addition to ielts?
3. One of my friends told me I should not staple documents rather use James clip? Is it true?
4. I will provide my visa debit card details on the form for payment. While it is mentioned as credit card everywhere, I hope all visas will work similarly in terms of online payments. M I safe to go ahead?

Appreciate your views, thanks in advance.
Hey, my views, others can confirm
1. Envelope is ok as there is no form to paste photos.
2. Will not really fetch any extra points.
3. Clip is better i feel (less chance of tearing; plus applications are bulky)
4. I am not sure if debit card is allowed. Some seniors or others who have used will have to confirm this.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RBT said:
Hi experts,

Few guidance please.
1. Is it okay if I put the photographs into one small envelope or should I attach the photographs with any specific forms? YES, envelope is great.
2. Is it okay if I give all spouse educational and experience papers in addition to ielts? Not sure if that helps at all.
3. One of my friends told me I should not staple documents rather use James clip? Is it true? Yes, use paper clips. Don't staple anything.
4. I will provide my visa debit card details on the form for payment. While it is mentioned as credit card everywhere, I hope all visas will work similarly in terms of online payments. M I safe to go ahead? I would either use a credit card or even better a DD. Not sure about debit card.

Appreciate your views, thanks in advance. Good luck!

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
Hi Bigbang2014. ....whr r u from? And which noc hav u applied for?

Bigbang2014 said:
My Application is also reached today and signed by D.MACCURRAY

cruiser06

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Congrats!
Did u submit original copies of IELTS and WES in both of the applications or just photocopy in one application and original in other?
please suggest and advice, as I am also planning to file one more application for other NOC.

future_canadian said:
Congrats! Looks like charges are rolling in today, glad to see it!

cruiser06

Star Member
May 27, 2014
congrats!
Did u submit original copies of IELTS and WES in both of the applications or just photocopy in one application and original in other?
please suggest and advice, as I am also planning to file one more application for other NOC.

canadasuperb said:
Finally after a long wait my cc is charged today :) :) :p NOC 2174 Application Reached May 06

Thank you so much to all of you for your help and advise during the process. I wish everyone this forum get this news ASAP.

One more thing I would like to share, I applied for two applications 2174 and 2171 both reached at same time on May 06. I see two charges on my credit card from CIC so I guess I am charged for both the applications. Does anybody know what would be the next step? Would they email me to choose one application and refund me for other?

vijayag

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
India - Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Nomination.....
09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
01-12-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Passport Req..
22-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
09-10-2015
Congrats Mate

shah2014 said:
@ nshivani

Congrats!

Hopefully u have broken the flood gates, waiting for many more to CC to follow!

canadasuperb

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
sandy27 said:
Canadasuperb

U played safe n selected but u wasted one seat for other who was eligible.
By d way Congrats
Sandy,

Last year I missed cap from just one day and this year I don't want to take any chances considering NOC 2174 is one of the hottest out there! So if you would be in my shoes wouldn't you do the same? Also, I think they consider applications with PER as completed applications and count them towards CAP and I don't think so I'll get two PERs as they will ask me to pick one.

Thanks for your wishes.

canadasuperb

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
cruiser06 said:
congrats!
Yes original copies of IELTS and WES in both applications. Good luck!!!

yoga2306

Jun 7, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015
Hi

I'm working as Senior Sales Engineer in construction field

Any chance of applying with same designation?

reenku

Feb 22, 2014
Hello everyone.
Is there anybody here who had verified education documents from gujarat university. I have requested authorized person in gujarat university for my degree evaluation. But they refused to fill up transcript request form. I don't know what to do now.

ssamjos

Star Member
May 20, 2011
canadasuperb said:
Yes original copies of IELTS and WES in both applications. Good luck!!!
Canadasuperb, What do you think if I submit 2 NOCs with the same employer, but different experience letters. I kindoff cover duties for 2 NOCs. any suggestions?

canadasuperb

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
ssamjos said:
Canadasuperb, What do you think if I submit 2 NOCs with the same employer, but different experience letters. I kindoff cover duties for 2 NOCs. any suggestions?
If the time period of both the jobs are different you can file in 2 nocs with same employer stating that initially you worked for one noc and then other. However, you can't modify job description for the same job just to apply in two nocs. I don't know how VO will respond if you apply in two nocs with your job description covering all the main duties of two nocs. I think he should consider it.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadasuperb said:
If the time period of both the jobs are different you can file in 2 nocs with same employer stating that initially you worked for one noc and then other. However, you can't modify job description for the same job just to apply in two nocs. I don't know how VO will respond if you apply in two nocs with your job description covering all the main duties of two nocs. I think he should consider it.
Agree! Don't think it would even make it to VO; there is a risk of being returned if two job roles and responsibilities for different NOCs are shown within one time frame at the same job!

My suggestion is it might not be worth the risk. But I am guessing you might have two different time fames and/ or titles to justify maybe.

awilner

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Sao Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-09-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
canadasuperb said:
I agree, it sounds risky. The visa officer might think you're trying to pull a fraud and might reject both of your applications. My advice is that you take a look at the current cap table and prepare your application for the NOC with less complete applications (of the two you say you fit into).

Status
Not open for further replies.