+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
I raised my hope of CIC charging my CC last week (9th May applicant). However, CIC has gone slow in the last few days.

Don't see my CC getting charged this week. Maybe early next week! :(

royston

Apr 27, 2014
Punjab2Canada said:
1) It most probably means, that number is only for WES CA related queries only. As you can see WES provides US assessments too, so they have different offices/centers to handle respective questions.
2) Go couple of posts back where you posted the initial Whatsapp question, you will notice posts about Whatsapp admin.

That's way too long for documents review, normally the status changes anytime between 24-48 hours. You should have contacted them sooner.

Lastly, why so serious mate? Do you really expect that in a large group of people, everyone will act serious all the time?
Going back to the replies of my posts

BTW who is the admin:
1.Vito Corleone
2. Michael
3. Fredo

Last time I called Canada on that number, I was only waiting for 45 minutes....."An Agent will talk to you shortly..." Kinda got hynotized with that line for almost an hour. Just had no choice but to disconnect the line after an ISD call from India.

Not serious buddy, but my only concern is, when there are a lot of humorous posts, they are mostly 1 liners and go on qoute after quote...What happens is the older posts get placed much behind and a lot of Seniors and people willing to answer are not able to see that since it gets pushed back... Maybe I am wrong

I have always been very thankful to this group, to help me not engage any immigration lawyer and understand the process well.

nepsam

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
I'm May 5 applicant with DD which is not charged yet.when can I expect to get it charged.I'm very worried plz help :(

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
I see from the spreadsheet no one from 5th May has got PER yet. Am I missing anyone. please update.

5th May applicants whose CC/dd Chanrged --> Guys those who have UCI, can you please check if your online status has been updated?

wanderer24x7

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
What a relief, got a call form Bank(ICICI) saying that my DD has been encashed.

First time in my life I felt good about my account getting debited :) that too in $$$$ :p

So many doubts were there when I was shipping the application package but with the help from this awesome forum members and almighty looking over my app from heavens, finally got some good message after long long time.

Last year my app was returned due to cap getting filled but I never lost hope and continued my efforts to get Maple leaf stamp in PP :)

All the best to you guys who are waiting for CC and DD charges, updated my status in SpreadSheet so people don't freak out on each other in anguish ;)

Punjab2Canada

Star Member
Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014<br/>Payment Charged....: Sep 23, 2014 (DD)<br/>PER Received....: Oct 1, 2014<br/>Interview........: Jan 8, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 17, 2015<br/>Med's Received....: Jan 25, 2015
Passport Req..
March 3, 2015<br/>Passport Sent....: March 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2015<br/>Passport Returned....: March 21, 2015
royston said:
Going back to the replies of my posts

BTW who is the admin:
1.Vito Corleone
2. Michael
3. Fredo
LOL, not those posts man, those were obvious jokes. I do not remember the exact page number. But some other user (or may be Whatsapp admin himself) posted the info on the same page where you asked your question the very first time, but that was posted before your question. So, if you could check may be 2-3 posts back to that question, you will find the admin details.

royston said:
Last time I called Canada on that number, I was only waiting for 45 minutes....."An Agent will talk to you shortly..." Kinda got hynotized with that line for almost an hour. Just had no choice but to disconnect the line after an ISD call from India.

Not serious buddy, but my only concern is, when there are a lot of humorous posts, they are mostly 1 liners and go on qoute after quote...What happens is the older posts get placed much behind and a lot of Seniors and people willing to answer are not able to see that since it gets pushed back... Maybe I am wrong

I have always been very thankful to this group, to help me not engage any immigration lawyer and understand the process well.
That's the main reason why other users have avoided contacting them by phone. It is really hard to get in touch with the agent sometimes. You could get a Skype subscription & try contacting them different time, might get lucky.

You tried emailing them? Got any response?

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
After PER whts the next procedure. Are they send file with all documents to our visa office. Is there any re check of documents about our experience such as pay stub.

nshivani

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA

nshivani

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Oscar7 said:
Good news! Congrats and look forward to your PER I guess.
Thanks Oscar ... looking forward for the same.

cvabugs

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Heloo all ,

My applcation was received today , By D.MACCURRAY (didnt see his name before in this fourm) Hope it reached safely and at right destination. And i was trying to update my coloumn but not getting updated to at CIO can an admin do this for me please > Thanks in advance

Cheers
cvabugs

kaiserahmed

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
0ctober 14
AOR Received.
15-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
InshAllah
Med's Request
InshAllah
Med's Done....
InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah
LANDED..........
InshAllah
cvabugs said:
Heloo all ,

My applcation was received today , By D.MACCURRAY (didnt see his name before in this fourm) Hope it reached safely and at right destination. And i was trying to update my coloumn but not getting updated to at CIO can an admin do this for me please > Thanks in advance

Cheers
cvabugs
My one was too received by D.MACCURRAY. Is there anyone else?

Canada_MAP

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
21-Jan-2015 Doc Sent: 16-Feb-2015
Nomination.....
2nd Line: 26-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
27-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Rejected: 15-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
File Reopen: 26-Nov-2015
Med's Request
09-Mar-2016
Med's Done....
31-Mar-2016
Interview........
Site Visit: 10-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
26-Jun-2016
Experts I need your URGENT advice. I work as MIS Incharge which is related to business analyst position and about to apply under NOC 2171.

Can you please have a look and suggest any adjustments? Does it satisfy all the duties of lead statement and most of the main duties of 2171?

• Identify, review, analyze and document business needs and therefore aid in the inception and development process of different MISs (like Competitors Advertisement Tracking System-CATS, Advertisement Booking and Order Management System-ABOM, Circulation Management System-CMS) to ensure that all business requirements are aptly served by those systems
• Make liaison between IT/ERP department with various business departments to ensure that the organization’s computerized systems (AccPac, CATS, ABOM, CMS etc.) are managed, updated and functioned properly
• Participate and arrange cross-functional departmental meetings to identify, discuss and recommend opportunities in using information technology and MIS data to improve business processes and decision making
• Continuous development and management of databases for advertisement, circulation, HR, news and other departments
• Improve and integrate existing information systems to respond to the changing needs of business
• Monitor MIS projects development progress and prepare different technical reports and deliver presentations by tracking activity, resolving problems and recommending actions
• Keep track of key market trends (advertisement, circulation etc) of self and competing newspapers in organized manner
• Research and analyze data to deliver different types of insight reports and presentations to senior management on weekly, monthly and periodic basis
• Advise staff and managers on methods of accessing information and provide in-house training to better use of MIS and other relevant computerized systems
• Train, guide and supervise the activities of junior MIS executives to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in regular and ad hoc departmental functions

I'm ready with my packet and want to send as soon as possible. Will be waiting for your reply.

BanuManu4786

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
28-08-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with file.
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014 Further Medicals: 15-09-2015 Medical Received: 14-10-2015 | New MR for me and kids as old one going to expire : 28-10-2015 MR2 Submitted: 16-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2015 Passport sent: 14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015 Passport received: 24-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by May 3 2016
Canada_MAP said:
Experts I need your URGENT advice. I work as MIS Incharge which is related to business analyst position and about to apply under NOC 2171.

Can you please have a look and suggest any adjustments? Does it satisfy all the duties of lead statement and most of the main duties of 2171?

• Identify, review, analyze and document business needs and therefore aid in the inception and development process of different MISs (like Competitors Advertisement Tracking System-CATS, Advertisement Booking and Order Management System-ABOM, Circulation Management System-CMS) to ensure that all business requirements are aptly served by those systems
• Make liaison between IT/ERP department with various business departments to ensure that the organization's computerized systems (AccPac, CATS, ABOM, CMS etc.) are managed, updated and functioned properly
• Participate and arrange cross-functional departmental meetings to identify, discuss and recommend opportunities in using information technology and MIS data to improve business processes and decision making
• Continuous development and management of databases for advertisement, circulation, HR, news and other departments
• Improve and integrate existing information systems to respond to the changing needs of business
• Monitor MIS projects development progress and prepare different technical reports and deliver presentations by tracking activity, resolving problems and recommending actions
• Keep track of key market trends (advertisement, circulation etc) of self and competing newspapers in organized manner
• Research and analyze data to deliver different types of insight reports and presentations to senior management on weekly, monthly and periodic basis
• Advise staff and managers on methods of accessing information and provide in-house training to better use of MIS and other relevant computerized systems
• Train, guide and supervise the activities of junior MIS executives to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in regular and ad hoc departmental functions

I'm ready with my packet and want to send as soon as possible. Will be waiting for your reply.
Check PM.

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
NEO_2263 said:
1 cc charge , member of our whatsapp group - 6th May applicant , Noc 2174 - Name : Nitin
Great News! How to be included to the whatsapp group ?

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
wanderer24x7 said:
What a relief, got a call form Bank(ICICI) saying that my DD has been encashed.

First time in my life I felt good about my account getting debited :) that too in $$$$ :p

So many doubts were there when I was shipping the application package but with the help from this awesome forum members and almighty looking over my app from heavens, finally got some good message after long long time.

Last year my app was returned due to cap getting filled but I never lost hope and continued my efforts to get Maple leaf stamp in PP :)

All the best to you guys who are waiting for CC and DD charges, updated my status in SpreadSheet so people don't freak out on each other in anguish ;)
Congratulations boy. thai gayu ne. karo jalsa have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.