+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
medwiz said:
I think rarely do serious questions go unanswered here but to most...it's a very long waiting game post application so passing time does help ease the anticipation :)
Well it all depends on which side of the line one is on. Application sent or still "Ass on Gas" (Getting it ready)

My last few questions....May not be serious but were missed, because probably there was some series of humorous posts, putting the queries back in time:

1. Is this the number for WES Telephone: (+1) 416-972-0070 (CA only) . It says CA only, so is there some other line for international applicants?

2. Who is the WATS App Admin I can PM my number to, to get added

PS. The above may not be serious, but to me it is ,as my application with WES just shows "Documents recieved - Review in progress" from the last 8 days after they recieved my docs, whereas my brothers changed to evaluation in progress in 3 days.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
luvsudhakar said:
Thanks for the reply guys.. :) Do you think, I have any chance if I apply, As I need to write my IELTS again and can only apply it in July which will be around 25th? as I need to wait for the IELTS Report and I am planning to apply under 2173 or 2174
I don't think so you will be in cap at that time but still you should try!

royston

Apr 27, 2014
luvsudhakar said:
Thanks for the reply guys.. :) Do you think, I have any chance if I apply, As I need to write my IELTS again and can only apply it in July which will be around 25th? as I need to wait for the IELTS Report and I am planning to apply under 2173 or 2174
Honestly, it looks very difficult for the CAP to remain unfilled till then, but no-one can predict, you could be the 1000th applicant
Sit for the IELTS, give your best shot, without worrying for the CAP. As is with your existing scores you cannot apply. Worst care scenario, the IELTS could also be used for next year express entry.......

kanikachowdhry

Star Member
May 3, 2014
kollins said:
1. Don't include forms that are not applicable to you...ignore them.
2.Yes...the address is okay for courier ....you omitted the beginner of the address...hope its intentional?
3.You can type and print......it is accepted.
Yes I just pasted the latter part of the address. Good catch though:)

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
I have Applied for Nova Scotia PNP visa and fsw 2014...

is there any chance of getting FSW rejected because i have already applied for another visa ...

I m waiting for a reply for my PNP visa application..

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
No, no need to worry.. both are separate applications..

sunnytheshine said:
I have Applied for Nova Scotia PNP visa and fsw 2014...

is there any chance of getting FSW rejected because i have already applied for another visa ...

I m waiting for a reply for my PNP visa application..

medwiz

May 25, 2014
royston said:
Well it all depends on which side of the line one is on. Application sent or still "Ass on Gas" (Getting it ready)

My last few questions....May not be serious but were missed, because probably there was some series of humorous posts, putting the queries back in time:

1. Is this the number for WES Telephone: (+1) 416-972-0070 (CA only) . It says CA only, so is there some other line for international applicants?

PS. The above may not be serious, but to me it is ,as my application with WES just shows "Documents recieved - Review in progress" from the last 8 days after they recieved my docs, whereas my brothers changed to evaluation in progress in 3 days.
Guys can anyone confirm the WES contact number please?

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royston said:
Honestly, it looks very difficult for the CAP to remain unfilled till then, but no-one can predict, you could be the 1000th applicant
Sit for the IELTS, give your best shot, without worrying for the CAP. As is with your existing scores you cannot apply. Worst care scenario, the IELTS could also be used for next year express entry.......
Not to demotivate you but at that time it might even boil down to the point whether you are eligible to apply for 2173 (since you say 2173 or 2174), if 2174 were to be filled up. So you might want to evaluate that, and if the answer is yes, keep watching the forum for updates in the next 30-35 odd days. I have a feeling by then the initial surge (from last year's return cases) would have already happened and the numbers will normalize after that.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@deep

Well, I don't think you need to Add him as a 'dependant' since you are going to provide a legitimate document of legal separation (which would be satisfying the VO ??).

The moment you add a Dependant in your Application, your threshold for funds requirement will go up (more than Rs 6-7 L).. irrespective of whether he's going to accompany you or not.. sans, your relation :(

deep2014 said:
Thanks a lot for all your input and your wishes.
I will update him as a dependent in all the forms and will provide the possible documents for my legal separation.

Do I need to have extra funds to show to CIC in my accounts for my husband as dependent , although I am NOT applying it for him OR can I have the amount for one principal applicant (which is approx around 6-7 Lakhs )

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NP kanika

All "would be" Immigration Lawyers here .. so you're Apps in safe hands 8)
just doing Pro Bono work before setting our own shop ! :p

Pls provide references... need to trap some more bakras, ullu banaoing etc ;)

kanikachowdhry said:
Yes I just pasted the latter part of the address. Good catch though:)

Punjab2Canada

Star Member
Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014<br/>Payment Charged....: Sep 23, 2014 (DD)<br/>PER Received....: Oct 1, 2014<br/>Interview........: Jan 8, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 17, 2015<br/>Med's Received....: Jan 25, 2015
Passport Req..
March 3, 2015<br/>Passport Sent....: March 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2015<br/>Passport Returned....: March 21, 2015
royston said:

1) It most probably means, that number is only for WES CA related queries. As you can see WES provides US assessments too, so they have different offices/centers to handle respective questions.
2) Go couple of posts back where you posted the initial Whatsapp question, you will notice posts about Whatsapp admin.

That's way too long for documents review, normally the status changes anytime between 24-48 hours. You should have contacted them sooner.

Lastly, why so serious mate? Do you really expect that in a large group of people, everyone will act serious all the time?

chiragpathel

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2014
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Congr8 !!!! [/font][/font]

mcgyver said:
"Finally!!! I have received my PER!! At last, CIC is active, once again!" ;D <--------------------------- This is what I want to read today. :(

chiragpathel

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2014
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Cong8!!!

NEO_2263 said:
1 cc charge , member of our whatsapp group - 6th May applicant , Noc 2174 - Name : Nitin

chiragpathel

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2014
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Cong8!!!!!

nshivani said:
Hi everyone,

My Noc 2174
Date cic received my app : 6th May 10 02 am by Mike
I got my cc charged today.

All the best to everyone.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royston said:

Short answer is WES very much discourages telephonic conversation, the preferred way to reach them is via written communication...see below copy and paste from WES site

Contacting WES Customer Service

WES Customer Service is available by email. Please do not send multiple emails as they delay the response time. Before sending a email to WES go to My Account for the latest updates.
•Check the FSWP FAQ for answers to many of your questions.
•Read the document requirements for your country of education and submit your documents as required. Failure to do this will delay processing of your application. WES does not make exceptions to these requirements under any circumstances. To learn more, read Understanding WES Document Requirements.
•For the latest updates visit My Account.
•WES Customer Service is conducted by email. Please do not send multiple emails as they delay the response time. Inquiries should be submitted in writing by visiting the Help Center.

We greatly appreciate your patience as we work to respond to all inquiries.

On the Help center page they have a form to fill in and provide the applicants name, phone number, email etc. along with description of the issue. Then all they say is noted below...

Telephone: (+1) 416-972-0070 (CA only)
Fax: 416-972-9004

Due to the high volume of inquiries regarding the ECA, there are long delays on the telephone. We recommend using the form above for faster assistance.

Please check your status online to avoid wait times.

Status
Not open for further replies.