+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mech_1983

May 25, 2014
subha mangal said:
Hi Aseef and othee members,

I havent got clear answer and still confused. The checklist says only to include only copie of pages showing :
- the passport number
- date of issue and expiry
- the photo, name, date and place of birth
- pages showing any ammendments in name, date of birth, expiration etc.

my travel history (visa, entry, exit stamping) is all in old passport and i am applying to CIC through new passport.

My question is do i have to include these pages from the old passport? if i dont include these pages, would there be any problem ?

No need to submit old passport pages. Only Submit travel history on the form...I did the same for myself after seeking advise from a successful applicant from 2013

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
Oscar7 said:
My dear friend Dharam, I agree with you on this one. Please feel free to ask what needs to be filled in questions number X, Y and Z for form A, B and C. I am sure many people in the forum will come forward to help you (me including). That is the kind of help that is actually of value to others. But please refrain from asking whether your PER will go through (or whether the planets will align correctly). No one knows those answers. Answers to those questions will be pure speculative is all I am suggesting. Try and understand what will happen after you ask such a question. Just one example I have seen cat and dog fights yesterday here on the forum after one person was hell bent on telling others that NOC 1112 and 2174 are exhausted. Speculations don't help you the person asking the question in the first place because the answer itself is most likely wrong. Hope my clarification makes some sense. Yes please feel free to ask and we are help to pitch in help. Thanks!
I understood your concern of not let forum flooded with questions generated on speculations.
I wanted to put my question to experienced people who can provide a suggestion and their opinions. Most of other people would also be having similar doubts.

I dint intent for planets situation and any horoscope but a suggestion based on analysis.
Anyways lets cut it off.

subha mangal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
subha mangal said:
Hi friends,

one more question. last time i applied but my package was returned due to cap filled. so most of the documents i have notarized that time. my question is now i have included new experience certificate, so will there be any problem if the notarized date is different in some documents (almost 6 months difference)? pls clarify
Yes Oscar rightly said. there should be no problem. looking forward to hear from seniors if they have different views? pls confirm

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ind_2173 said:
So, did he get to know at a later point if his inkling about the processing times was right or wrong?
The applicant couldnt confirm ...it was all guess work.
The additional documents were used but the dates for it it was used...its still a guess till date.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
S7 said:
You are rude and you should not be on this forum if you think you are smart...... this place is for people to ask questions and to exchange their information.... the guy didn't say anything wrong and his question was valid.... don't make this forum full with unnecessary post like yours.
Relax guys....put this in your past and let us forge ahead on the main intention of this thread.
Cheers

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
kollins said:
Relax guys....put this in your past and let us forge ahead on the main intention of this thread.
Cheers
Rightly Said :) :)

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dharam1912 said:
I understood your concern of not let forum flooded with questions generated on speculations.
I wanted to put my question to experienced people who can provide a suggestion and their opinions. Most of other people would also be having similar doubts.

I dint intent for planets situation and any horoscope but a suggestion based on analysis.
Anyways lets cut it off.
My dear friend Dharam,

I appreciate and respect your letting me off. ??? Of course the planet part was mere exaggeration from my end (please pardon me for that); I am sure you get that. After all we are humans and need some humor. See human and humor both have 'hum' at the start and they both surely go along. ;-)

NOTE - The above is NOT speculation, haha.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
GMS said:
i am filling below 2 forms for spouse.. Do i have to fill any other forms..?

IMM5406E - Additional Family Information
IMM5669E - Schedule A _ Background - Declaration
For two of you...this is what you need....no one again.
Cheers.

krashida1

Sep 24, 2013
Hi,
I am not able to get a letter from the HR of my company that clearly states my job responsibilities. It's mentioned in the document checklist that job responsibilities/ duties need to be mentioned on the company's letter head and signed by the relevant authorities.
I have other relevant docs like appointment letter, experience letter, relieving letter , etc. The job responsibilities pertaining to my position are present on the company's careers link. Can i mention this in my application? My ex-employer just refuses to give me any documentation pertaining to my job responsibilities :(

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
subha mangal said:
Hi friends,

one more question. last time i applied but my package was returned due to cap filled. so most of the documents i have notarized that time. my question is now i have included new experience certificate, so will there be any problem if the notarized date is different in some documents (almost 6 months difference)? pls clarify
what do you mean by notorized? do we have to legalize the experience certificates etc?

cvabugs

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hello guys thanks for all your support, finally posted the app yesterday , should reach Canada by tomorrow. finger's crossed ill be with in the capp (noc 2173) and hope everything goes fine. Without this forum this whole process would have been a Nightmare for us. and i guess i need to wait for at-least 4 weeks to see any card charges. Once again thanks .... :D

subha mangal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Sushma1976 said:
what do you mean by notorized? do we have to legalize the experience certificates etc?

Yes copies to be notarized, though the checklist does not call for it. this is what i did last time and so others who were successful from my locality

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
cvabugs said:
Hello guys thanks for all your support, finally posted the app yesterday , should reach Canada by tomorrow. finger's crossed ill be with in the capp (noc 2173) and hope everything goes fine. Without this forum this whole process would have been a Nightmare for us. and i guess i need to wait for at-least 4 weeks to see any card charges. Once again thanks .... :D
Best of Luck with your Application. Cheers :)

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
Oscar7 said:
My dear friend Dharam,

I appreciate and respect your letting me off. ??? Of course the planet part was mere exaggeration from my end (please pardon me for that); I am sure you get that. After all we are humans and need some humor. See human and humor both have 'hum' at the start and they both surely go along. ;-)

NOTE - The above is NOT speculation, haha.
Nice :) :) :) :) :) :)
Anyways, is there anyone else who is also is at my stage (application received by CIC on 9th May for 2174).

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sushma1976 said:
Not sure what you mean by legalize. Notorized simply means getting it signed by a notory who says that this is a true photocopy of the original document and he/ she signs and dates it. And that can be done for photocopies. CIC does not insist that every photocopy document needs to be notorized but many say it is a good practice to notorize all photocopies. Again there can be points for and against this practice, just an FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.