+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical3881

Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Nomination.....
09-19-2014
IELTS Request
Along with Application!
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-20-2014; 3rd Line Update 12-17-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
March 5th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully!
LANDED..........
God knows!
Anyone? Please respond/advice...

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Chemical3881 said:
Anyone? Please respond/advice...

What is your question my friend

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL WHAT THE PROCEDURE OF POINTS CALCULATION? L-6,W-6,S-6,R-6 is equal to 16. what is the points would be for L-5.5,W-5,5, S-5.5, R-5.5 please tell me the procedure?

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
Oscar7 said:
That is a dumb question to ask. There is no astrologer sitting here that can tell you the chances of getting PER. Wait and watch until your turn comes up and you will know in due time. :)

Dumb questions deserve a similar answer. Sorry if you are offended (not trying to offend you though), but I am speaking the truth.

On questions like these, another dumb person will come forward and answer based on pure speculation (and his/ her imagination), and then three others will pop-up and say he/ she is wrong. So why ask such irresponsible questions in the first place to create further confusions.

If you have to get the PER you will, if not then you won't. That is how it will be for all of us, whether we like it or not. Peace!

My friend , NO Question is dumb rather it comes from your curiosity. I can see hell of question which are raised due to curiosity and answered based on experience and data analysis.
Here we are helping each other in aspects of anxiety, doubts and curiosity.

Morever, if you feel that you feel that you dont have satisfactory answer for the doubt raise then please dont get yourselve involved in giving advise.

We are here to help each other thats only motto of this forum.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Syed7283 said:
But what is the link to the spread sheet?
Please check the below link bro..:

FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet: http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
piku said:
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL WHAT THE PROCEDURE OF POINTS CALCULATION? L-6,W-6,S-6,R-6 is equal to 16. what is the points would be for L-5.5,W-5,5, S-5.5, R-5.5 please tell me the procedure?
Please check the below :

CLB Level Ability: Speaking Ability: Listening Ability: Reading Ability: Writing Points per ability

7 6 6 6 6 4

8 6.5 7.5 6.5 6.5 5

9 & above 7-9 8-9 7-9 7-9 6

http://www.ieltsessentials.com/results/ielts_for_canada.aspx

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-language.asp

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Syed7283 said:
But what is the link to the spread sheet?
Oh! now I got it. Here is the link of spreadsheet http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

For enlisted into the spreadsheet and make future update, please follow the process below:

1. Give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

subha mangal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Hi Aseef and othee members,

I havent got clear answer and still confused. The checklist says only to include only copie of pages showing :
- the passport number
- date of issue and expiry
- the photo, name, date and place of birth
- pages showing any ammendments in name, date of birth, expiration etc.

my travel history (visa, entry, exit stamping) is all in old passport and i am applying to CIC through new passport.

My question is do i have to include these pages from the old passport? if i dont include these pages, would there be any problem ?

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dharam1912 said:
My friend , NO Question is dumb rather it comes from your curiosity. I can see hell of question which are raised due to curiosity and answered based on experience and data analysis.
Here we are helping each other in aspects of anxiety, doubts and curiosity.

Morever, if you feel that you feel that you dont have satisfactory answer for the doubt raise then please dont get yourselve involved in giving advise.

We are here to help each other thats only motto of this forum.
My dear friend Dharam, I agree with you on this one. Please feel free to ask what needs to be filled in questions number X, Y and Z for form A, B and C. I am sure many people in the forum will come forward to help you (me including). That is the kind of help that is actually of value to others. But please refrain from asking whether your PER will go through (or whether the planets will align correctly). No one knows those answers. Answers to those questions will be pure speculative is all I am suggesting. Try and understand what will happen after you ask such a question. Just one example I have seen cat and dog fights yesterday here on the forum after one person was hell bent on telling others that NOC 1112 and 2174 are exhausted. Speculations don't help you the person asking the question in the first place because the answer itself is most likely wrong. Hope my clarification makes some sense. Yes please feel free to ask and we are help to pitch in help. Thanks!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
subha mangal said:
Hi Aseef and othee members,

I havent got clear answer and still confused. The checklist says only to include only copie of pages showing :
- the passport number
- date of issue and expiry
- the photo, name, date and place of birth
- pages showing any ammendments in name, date of birth, expiration etc.

my travel history (visa, entry, exit stamping) is all in old passport and i am applying to CIC through new passport.

My question is do i have to include these pages from the old passport? if i dont include these pages, would there be any problem ?

Dear Brother,

Please submit the new passport Bio page (as it is said on Doc checklist )..

no need of the old PP's travel pages...No problem at all...:)

subha mangal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Hi friends,

one more question. last time i applied but my package was returned due to cap filled. so most of the documents i have notarized that time. my question is now i have included new experience certificate, so will there be any problem if the notarized date is different in some documents (almost 6 months difference)? pls clarify

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subha mangal said:
Hi friends,

one more question. last time i applied but my package was returned due to cap filled. so most of the documents i have notarized that time. my question is now i have included new experience certificate, so will there be any problem if the notarized date is different in some documents (almost 6 months difference)? pls clarify
Don't think that should pose any problem. As long as recent experience (post that 6 month ago period) has been freshly notarized with newer dates, it's alright if an earlier document is notarized earlier.

Seniors might want to add on this, in case I am wrong.

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
piku said:
CLB LEVEL Speaking Listening Reading Writing Points per Ability
7 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0 4
8 6.5 7.5 6.5 6.5 5
9 and above 7.0-9.0 8.0-9.0 7.0-9.0 7.0-9.0 6

You will not get any points for language for L-5.5, W-5.5, S-5.5, R-5.5 Minimum threshold should be CLB 7

Mira8

May 27, 2014
kollins said:
Your local visa office that you indicated in your generic form will request it from you later...you don't need to send it....it will surely be requested.
Congrats.
Cheers.!
Thank you Kollins :)

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Waiting....
Century said:
Oh! now I got it. Here is the link of spreadsheet http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

For enlisted into the spreadsheet and make future update, please follow the process below:

1. Give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.
Thanks for the response. I can see myself in the row 712 in the spread sheet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.