+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
an_mah said:
Phew. Just dropped my application package at the DHL Service Point. Hopefully it will be with CIC on Monday, 2nd June.
Applying for NOC 2171.
Best of luck to you brother.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dollyy said:
I don't believe it should be Permanent Resident, as we are on Work Visa once job is gone our right to stay in that country also cease.
Permanent Residence is an indefinite right to stay in a country, something we're applying for Canada and Insha Allah we are going to get it :)
I choosed Status = "Worker".
Its just my opinion, seniors please clarify this point!

My opinion is the same.... :)

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Thanks dolly, ashif_eee and Kollins :)

ashif_eee said:
My opinion is the same.... :)

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Hey Rajaram,

Any updates for your DD encashed? Did you checked with your bank? :)

fdv420

May 12, 2014
Respected All Members,

I have an issue regarding Settlement Fund, I have invested my money in my father business (he is a business man of vehicle parts) but when ever i need my money it can be arrange in one or two days my question in this when i send bank Certificate or Balance statement it will show a big amount which is come only one or two days before, please tell me what is the affidavit matter should be, by whom this affidavit will be, Is my father bank
statement is also need, Is my Tax certificate of my father is also needed. Please guide me guys i will be grateful to you.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ dolly

Irrespective of the debate on the status, kindly note that Canadian PR expires after 5 years, its not INDEFINATE RIGHT TO STAY, so don't forget to RENEW it.

Secondly, you can stay in GCC countries till expiry of ur Iqama/RP(Resident Permit), just ask your employer to delay issuance of Exit Visa.

Regarding, the out status, i will go with the verdict of masses. Although, i think its not crucial information (which can lead to rejection of application), specially if u have provided copy of the RP and there is no impact on VO (for PK and GCC, VO are same)

dollyy said:
I don't believe it should be Permanent Resident, as we are on Work Visa once job is gone our right to stay in that country also cease.
Permanent Residence is an indefinite right to stay in a country, something we're applying for Canada and Insha Allah we are going to get it :)
I choosed Status = "Worker".
Its just my opinion, seniors please clarify this point!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
fdv420 said:
Respected All Members,

I have an issue regarding Settlement Fund, I have invested my money in my father business (he is a business man of vehicle parts) but when ever i need my money it can be arrange in one or two days my question in this when i send bank Certificate or Balance statement it will show a big amount which is come only one or two days before, please tell me what is the affidavit matter should be, by whom this affidavit will be, Is my father bank
statement is also need, Is my Tax certificate of my father is also needed. Please guide me guys i will be grateful to you.
Hi, since you don't have enough funds in your own account at this time and since you can't use your father's account statement with your application, you use a fixed deposit account in your name. If you can get a bank certificate for the balance in your account now showing adequate settlement funds, you can use it. But remember, you have to maintain the funds until you receive your PR as your VO may reconfirm later on. All the best.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi,

I got WES report today and would like to confirm what point do I get against below mentioned evaluation?

My three years certificate level in nursing = Canadian secondary level
My two years Bachelor in nursing= Canadian two years diploma

I think I am just able to get 19 points but I assume it should be 21 points as I have completed 15 yrs. of total education.

Any applicants from Nepal have this evaluation like mine? I'm so worried. Should I agree on this?

fdv420

May 12, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, since you don't have enough funds in your own account at this time and since you can't use your father's account statement with your application, you use a fixed deposit account in your name. If you can get a bank certificate for the balance in your account now showing adequate settlement funds, you can use it. But remember, you have to maintain the funds until you receive your PR as your VO may reconfirm later on. All the best.
Thanks for the Help. But the problem is i help regarding affidavit from my father that i am a business man
and have invested such amount of behalf of my son or i can show that the money is gift from my dad, i am so confuse.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeh kya siyaapa hai :(

randev said:
Hello all,

A girl who works with me applied under NOC 1112 this year. I introduced her to this website and spreadsheet and showed her member forum posts about CCs getting charged. She went into full-blown panic when she found out that a member who had submitted after her in her category had gotten his CC charged while her's hasn't. I just found out that she had left for the day and was very upset when she left. Can anyone share any rational reason why this could have happened other than there being mistakes on her application? Please let me know as I want to communicate to her that her CC not getting charged so far could be for reasons other than a problem with her application.

Thanks

fdv420

May 12, 2014
Respected All Members,

""Repeating My query for second opinion.""

hellen119119

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi, very grateful if anybody would clarify my questions

I applied a provincial nominee program in NS two months ago and now in assessment stage. I will be informed in the following month whether I will be nominated or not.
I also sent my FSW application CIO a few days ago.

My questions are:

1) is this OK for two concurrent applications? must I withdraw an application now or later on?
2) in the provincial application I choose Halifax in NS as destination, however, in the FSW application I chose Toronto. Does this matter?

Great thanks!

Alauddin.Ahmed

Jan 10, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please provide sample Referrence letter format for Federal Skilled worker program??Anybody please come up

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
hellen119119 said:
Hi, very grateful if anybody would clarify my questions

I applied a provincial nominee program in NS two months ago and now in assessment stage. I will be informed in the following month whether I will be nominated or not.
I also sent my FSW application CIO a few days ago.

My questions are:

1) is this OK for two concurrent applications? must I withdraw an application now or later on?
2) in the provincial application I choose Halifax in NS as destination, however, in the FSW application I chose Toronto. Does this matter?

Great thanks!
It is definitely okay.

Wik.haider

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
randev said:
Hello all,

A girl who works with me applied under NOC 1112 this year. I introduced her to this website and spreadsheet and showed her member forum posts about CCs getting charged. She went into full-blown panic when she found out that a member who had submitted after her in her category had gotten his CC charged while her's hasn't. I just found out that she had left for the day and was very upset when she left. Can anyone share any rational reason why this could have happened other than there being mistakes on her application? Please let me know as I want to communicate to her that her CC not getting charged so far could be for reasons other than a problem with her application.

Thanks
relax. this is quite common. happened last year too.

As discussed multiple times on the forum, it depends on a variety of reasons: might still be in queue, some application document checking takes longer, depends on the Officer handling the case, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.