+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
Century said:
Just one bank: SCB.

THE RECEIVER GENERAL OF CANADA
Its RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA
OR
OF CANADA??

missionimpossible

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
29-09-2014
Med's Request
28-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2015

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
can2174 said:
what do you mean by addtional family information?? its not a document right?? its a application form, if you forget the form offcourse no immigration officer in senses would accept your application.
Yes, u r right

Because there are some member forgot to include some forms and they would like to send it separately

Skynt

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 JUNE 2014
Nomination.....
08 OCT 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted
Thanks goku

and what should we right in main duties schedule 3 economic form in work experience as i find less space?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
sandy27 said:
Its RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA
OR
OF CANADA??
Actually its "Receiver General for Canada".

Doesn't matter if you wrote "Receiver General for Canada" or "Receiver General of Canada" DD will go through. I have experienced it before.

sandy27

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
Goku said:
Actually its "Receiver General for Canada".

Doesn't matter if you wrote "Receiver General for Canada" or "Receiver General of Canada" DD will go through. I have experienced it before.
Hmmm

artist28

Sep 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
File Transfer...
17th Sep 2014
Med's Request
12 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
16 Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
nishkotu said:
Looking at the spreadsheets makes me little worried. I am planning to apply in July and my categories are 20+ filled up already. :'(
July applicants need not to worry. I think you will be in cap. Good luck!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Skynt said:
Thanks goku

and what should we right in main duties schedule 3 economic form in work experience as i find less space?
Write "Annexure D", and attach Annexure D with that form (Just copy paste exact duties from reference letter but just duties and all of them). Don't forget to include Name, DOB, date, UCI# if you have, etc.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
nishkotu said:
Looking at the spreadsheets makes me little worried. I am planning to apply in July and my categories are 20+ filled up already. :'(
I think there is a cap of 1000 application per NOC. Don't worry It wont fill up that early.

SS1982

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Hi Experts,

Pls advise on few queries

1) What should be the sequence of documents in package?

Checklist > Cover Letter (if any)> All Forms as per checklist> All supporting documents (including IELTS, ECA) > DD> Photo

or Checklist > Cover Letter (if any)> Form1 > upporting documents > Form 2 > Supporting docs > and so on +++ DD> Photos , (including IELTS, ECA)

2) Do I need to submit photocopies of FDs as well apart from Bank Certificate and statement

3) Any photo copy to be notarized ( I don't have any translated document)

Thanks in advance

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
jigsgr8 said:
Any other CC charged for 1st or 2nd May?
I am one with application received date a 5/2...... CC not charged yet.
Anyone else got CC charged???

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
Goku said:
I think there is a cap of 1000 application per NOC. Don't worry It wont fill up that early.
Its more like 500 applicants each NOC as the total applicants possible is 25000.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I have been posting the roles and responsibilities and was waiting to get an opinion from everybody on the forum about the NOC i should go for among the option available 2173 or 2171.

I have around 10 yrs of experience and i making use of 6years as i get max points, i have predominantly working on various testing phases initially starting with writing cases and executing and logging defects, as time went buy i have progress and my roles expanded right from feasibility till closure including resource planning,stakeholder interaction, coordinating, budgeting etc.

I would request all IT guys and non IT guys to review,edit, suggest and contribute as this is the only thing pending from my side in order to dispatch the package to CIC.

So i would request you all to go through the below mention responsibilities and let me know your opinion on which NOC i should apply.

His roles, responsibilities and duties at the position of Team Lead QA are as follows:

• Conduct feasibility study/technical assessment, high level design of the requirement to determine the implementation bottlenecks of information systems. Work on POCs to assist in designing the best solution, architecture by Interacting with Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers.

• Define/Assist Plan and Manage Strategies, Framework and Project plan, Walkthrough on project and product enhancements with Change, Portfolio Management, Development, Deployment teams and users/other-key-stakeholders.

• Manage, Track and Coordinate some or all aspects of the Project from inception till closure including Planning, budgeting, scheduling, Business Analysis, Design, Development, Test, Build/Configuration Management and Release/Change Management activities from inception till Closure.

• Involve in requirement Defining, Documenting, Clarifying, Interacting with the Business Analysts, GPOs and stakeholders. Conducting User Interviews to develop functional documents like Use Cases, Wireframes, logical, physical specifications and process assessment as per business needs.

• Plan, Design, Write, Integrate, Functional/Unit Test, Modify, Maintain, Automate and Re-use of software code/scripts, data, process and network models for Applications, information systems, programs using workflow chart, scientific analysis, logical operation, symbolic logic and mathematical models to meet user requirements.

• Define/Assist, Evaluate, Synthesize and Communicate Objectives, Scope, Issues, existing information Systems/Applications, Technical problems, Processes and organizational impact of information systems to determine effectiveness and suggest Solutions /Changes to meet organizational requirements.

• Develop Code/script, Test software/application/product using disciplined software development processes. Implement team/company standards, software best practice guidelines, corporate policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products/information systems.

• Implement and improve QMS (quality management system) and process framework (Quality Manual, Policies, Procedures, Templates, Checklists, Guidelines etc.) as per changing information systems & Business needs.

• Provide timely status Update/Reports for areas of individual responsibilities, Work breakdown, Effort estimation for Change or Project or Program or Migration/Upgrade tasks within projects to Supervisor/Stakeholders.

• Create/Assist, Review and Maintain all revisions of information systems Technical or Design or Functional documentation/ Manuals/End to End process/User Training material and installation instructions to ensure supportability to business units and stakeholders.

• Collaborate, Supervise, Mentor/Train, Assign, Co-ordinate, in development, installation, integration and operation of information systems. Also review work and activities for the work of programmers/subordinates and Own deliverable and schedules to stay on top of them and deliver on schedule.

• Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability along with short/long terms solutions, risk assessments, recommendations to stakeholders/business leadership.

• Coordinating with the HR team for planning and implementing the People processes in the team with respect to the following:
- Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Induction, Probation and Confirmation
- Employee Engagement activities, Compensation & Incentives Management
- Training and Development,-Succession Planning, Exit Management

Thanks in advance
Regards
Capr13

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
IELTS

what does First official language (Maximum 24 points) means

If i get 6 band in each module how many points will i get

and if my spouse gets 5 in each band how many points we can get in total

seniors plz suggest