+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
canadainterest said:
Hi Guys!
Can you please advise on the following?
My official work records show that I was employed around 360 days on eligible occupation. It was a full time job (36 hours per week). Can I count it as a continuous 1 year employment? CIC considers full time employment as 30 hours per week, so you have to have at least 1560 hours. In my case I will have hours well above this number.
I am preparing application, but this makes me crazy. what if they reject my application immediately?
Please, advise. Thank you.
Do the best on your part. Get all the required information on annual salary, main duties and job functions. Include total hours worked pet week.
Get letters from HR and supervisor if possible.

aaliya

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Hi i am a litle concerned... Ii have submited my daughter who is 2 year old birth certificate as leter of Indian high comision in saudi arab...is my application going to be rejected? And what to do now?

Please help

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ aaliya,

There are quite a few posts in the forum where they mentioned the BC's issued by High Commission/ Embassy's is Not Accepted by CIO- as it is based on passport info. So your concern is genuine ..it might get rejected :(

(I suppose you didn't have her BC issued by the Municipal Corpn where she's born)

'What to do now'... Get an Affidavit/ Statutory declaration reg your kidos Birth in the desired format (it is posted in the forum elsewhere)
and send it to CIO along with Explanation Letter... better quote UCI (if you have any), it will help the CIO staff trace your original submission :)

aaliya said:
Hi i am a litle concerned... Ii have submited my daughter who is 2 year old birth certificate as leter of Indian high comision in saudi arab...is my application going to be rejected? And what to do now?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
immigrationland said:
Can i show 1 month bank statement as proof of funds

Seniors plz suggest
Yes, you can submit and for this your file will not be rejected.

But note that VO may doubt your solvency and ask for the bank statement again; so ensure always to maintain the required settlement fund amount in your account till the whole immigration process period.

artist28

Sep 25, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
File Transfer...
17th Sep 2014
Med's Request
12 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
16 Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
immigrationland said:
Can i show 1 month bank statement as proof of funds

Seniors plz suggest
As a POF you can show balance certificate from bank showing balance as on that date.
Good Luck :)

hellen119119

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi, I applied PNP 3 months ago, but did not think I would make it because of several fatal errors in the application forms. So I applied under fsw program and the application reached CIO on May 7.

But last week I received an email from the province immigration office stating that my application was ok and they will start processing my application. So I still have good chance to get nominated.

One concern is that the intended destination under PNP and fswp is different. Will this mismatch affect my application under PNP or fswp?

any advice / comments are appreciated!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pointer said:
If I apply as FSW can I land in Montreal? If No, what can I do as a FSW to live in Montreal after landing?
You can LAND anywhere, but you cannot reside in Quebec under the FSW. You can either apply under Quebec skilled worker or immigrate under FSW and then at some point you would not be restricted in where you move, but I am not sure when that point is.

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
Tulip9 said:
Hi All,

I have 2 problems filling up the economic classes form:-

1) It is not allowing me to enter and then save 0 value in Liabilities field. Value 0 gets vanished when trying to save.
2) It is not allowing me to enter the MM values in Question 12 section b. Tab and curser doesn't go there.

Should I go ahead and write with pen for these columns?
You can write "Nil"against liabilities, which I did.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrationland said:
Iam working in a foreign country.

I will send all my savings to my home country bank account with in 10 days.

Presently home country bank account has less money (around $500)

Will CIC get doubt if huge money comes into home country bank account with in 10 days.

If i send $15000 in 3 transactions in 10 days and wait for a month and take statement of 2 months and sent to CIC.

Can I show this as a bank statement.

my partner has good amount of money in his/her account from one year.

Shall i show both accounts as proof of funds.

What if i show more funds than it is required. They are 100% our own money. Not borrowing from anyone.

Seniors plz suggest.
You can show your bank account in the country where you are working. There's no requirement that it be a bank account in your home country.

You can show both your and your partner's settlement funds. The more funds you can show the better. Make sure you know the difference between assets and settlement funds. Also is your partner a common-law partner eligible to be a dependant applicant with you? Only your and your spouse/legal partner's funds are applicable.

aaliya

Star Member
May 1, 2014
My application reached cio on 16th may 2014. Should I resubmit my entire application without any intimation from cic regarding my applications rejection? And I have my daughter's birth certificateIin Arabic..which I Wil get translated and notarized. . And I don't have any u I number..
Please guide me

pointer

May 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
can2174 said:
Just land outside Quebec .. Take your PR card and move to Montreal. Do you have job offer in Montreal?
No I don't but it seems that the cost of living in Montreal is less than other places in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.